Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (811085 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
Halima2015:

Why so bitter and angry? Is that why u ve to call people foolish? How shallow of u to think anyone wud blame it on village witches.... who is d foolish one:]Y Be there taking chemotherapy treatment for another person's cancer and even if u wrote d test, there is a better to pass ur message across.

If you think I am bitter or angry, thats your opinion. just swallow the bitter pill.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Gaxx01(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
shadope:
Shout out to all my ppl for plateau 2moro/ 1:30pm. Anybody driving down from Abj, pls holla @me o grin

Mine is Wednesday at plateau 12pm..
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by kemisho: 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
we can meet at oshodi
casttlebarbz:
4:30 also....where are u coming from?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by otimize(m): 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
See u in lagos... Journey mercy for us all, there will be no regrets, accidents and bad news. Succeed we must!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by scarr: 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Anybody leaving from Abuja
Not sure if to schedule for plateau or kano, dont know anybody or anywhere in both places undecided
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nafizzey(m): 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
scarr:
Anybody leaving from Abuja
Not sure if to schedule for plateau or kano, dont know anybody or anywhere in both places undecided
Leaving from Abuja to Jos Wednesday.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by scarr: 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nafizzey:
Leaving from Abuja to Jos Wednesday.

Can we kindly relate? you can pm me or add me on whatsapp 0703 234 2624
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by casttlebarbz(m): 2:41am On Dec 13, 2016
kemisho:
we can meet at oshodi
around what time ?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by kemisho: 5:10am On Dec 13, 2016
may be 3:50 or wat do u think
casttlebarbz:
around what time ?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nafizzey(m): 6:08am On Dec 13, 2016
scarr:

Can we kindly relate? you can pm me or add me on whatsapp 0703 234 2624
OK I will call you. .
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by DarkHenrie(m): 6:34am On Dec 13, 2016
So fast? Where did you get that info?
Loyboy:
the result will be given this week to firstbank. email frm FB shd be next week
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 13, 2016
Kinyor:
Great job guys as we are helping each other out with the past questions. God bless you all.

A quick reminder: Dragnet questions are GMAT based and hence it's not focused only on Numerical, logical, and abstract reasoning alone; there is the quantitative part that carries more than 60% of the entire test and these questions will be secondary school math questions but in an advanced and applied formats. I have some experience with Dragnet so I know somethings to look out for. Please prepare extensively.

I've some useful prep materials here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wax6ptbon3b2s5o/AAADIbv5eZjiPvGEGSJYTbmWa?dl=0

Try and get this App on playstore:
Apptitude Test.

Success!

Enough of the trading of words on this process. Everyone has a point to proof, whether it's a competition or not. Let's just focus on getting to the next stage plus some people are aware of this test format even before invites came in (Check the quote); so it's no news to them.

As for Dragnet, they are fully aware this will happen and at the same time they know that no candidate can recall 40% of the questions asked. Dragnet has a large question bank to draw questions from, hence, debating on whether or not to share knowledge on the aspect covered in the series of tests should be laid to rest.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by collinsmbezuma: 6:44am On Dec 13, 2016
dachaste:

That was sarcasm not insult.

not necessary. that's how some people fail. what I requested for was an answer, not sarcasm.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by casttlebarbz(m): 7:10am On Dec 13, 2016
kemisho:
may be 3:50 or wat do u think
no p bro
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Lahtee(f): 7:54am On Dec 13, 2016
Pls am unable to download d dragnet questions...kindly help me out wunmex300@gmail.com
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by NARYZ(f): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2016
When is your exam? Are you driving down to Jos?
Nafizzey:
I am also hitting Jos from Abj.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dachaste(f): 8:58am On Dec 13, 2016
collinsmbezuma:

not necessary. that's how some people fail. what I requested for was an answer, not sarcasm.

I know sarcasm is always a rude way to answer one indirectly.
But come to think of it, ur question was directly seeking sarcasm. If u read the mail that was sent carefully, u'll find that ur question as well as many others that ppl ask here frequently are already answered. Dragnet stated clearly that it is electronic, and it's no news that CBTs are always obj.
don't even say u taught it was structural, it can't be with the limited time always given.

Wish u luck in ur test.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nafizzey(m): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2016
NARYZ:
When is your exam? Are you driving down to Jos?
Yes, It's 4:30pm Wednesday.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by spik007: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2016
AnalyticEngine is just being scared of the Unknown. I can still recall what he did one time like that. Its regarding the Union bank aptitude test, the bank called me and I missed the call, Analytic engine stated it here on Nairaland that the bank called him. I reached out to him to provide help with the Union bank's number so I can call and explain why I missed the call. Guess what after I dropped the call with this Analyticengine guy he promised to send the number,at last I was happy that I won't miss the opportunity. Waited for over 25 minutes , i didnt receive any message from him,called him back he said he was going to send it right away.
Waited for anther 15 minutes,he didnt send it. I called him again,this time around he wasnt picking my calls anymore. Had to call him with over two different numbers,he didnt pick.

Around 6:35pm of that same day i called him and he picked ,he gave a flimsy excuse. All I was after was the Union bank number,you know what he did,he sent me a fake number. Telling me that was the number the bank called him with. It was another person on this forum that gave me the Union bank number and not Analytic engine.

I was just laughing,was like ,why he is this guy behaving like this. He has a fear of people overtaking him,which is bad, what you fear most will always happen to you,its just human nature.
Analytic engine is a very bitter person. No wonder he complained when people are posting the dragnet questions on here.

I know why the guy was complaining bitterly, it was because he wrote his test earlier thsn most people,so he wished he could have saw the questions before the test. So those who are lucky to have seen it,you complaining. If you were lucky as they were to have seen the questions before your test am sure you wouldn't complain.

You need to grow up man, its life,overtaking is always allowed.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 13, 2016
*grabs chair* *grabs popcorn* this is interesting
but wait o, I suppose dey study for my own test o

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Gratefulaheart: 9:42am On Dec 13, 2016
M
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by boywonder123: 9:42am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 13, 2016
spik007:
AnalyticEngine is just being scared of the Unknown. I can still recall what he did one time like that. Its regarding the Union bank aptitude test, the bank called me and I missed the call, Analytic engine stated it here on Nairaland that the bank called him. I reached out to him to provide help with the Union bank's number so I can call and explain why I missed the call. Guess what after I dropped the call with this Analyticengine guy he promised to send the number, at last I was happy that I won't miss the opportunity. Waited for over 25 minutes , i didnt receive any message from him,called him back he said he was going to send it right away.
Waited for anther 15 minutes,he didnt send it. I called him again,this time around he wasnt picking my calls anymore. Had to call him with over two different numbers,he didnt pick.

Around 6:35pm of that same day i called him and he picked ,he gave a flimsy excuse. All I was after was the Union bank number,you know what he did,he sent me a fake number. Telling me that was the number the bank called him with. It was another person on this forum that gave me the Union bank number and not Analytic engine.

I was just laughing,was like ,why he is this guy behaving like this. He has a fear of people overtaking him,which is bad, what you fear most will always happen to you,its just human nature.
Analytic engine is a very bitter person. No wonder he complained when people are posting the dragnet questions on here.

I know why the guy was complaining bitterly, it was because he wrote his test earlier thsn most people,so he wished he could have saw the questions before the test. So those who are lucky to have seen it,you complaining. If you were lucky as they were to have seen the questions before your test am sure you wouldn't complain.

You need to grow up man, its life,overtaking is always allowed.

grin grin grin when I read this, I was just laughing my ass out. so it has now resorted to blackmail.....hahahahahaahahaahahahahaahaah.

My friend, go and sleep. post a link to any conversation we had. how did I supply you with my number? you chatted with someone else....definitely not the benevolent analyticengine
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2016
Gratefulaheart:

Ewwwww! That was so childish. Hope he got the union bank job? Mtewwwwwww undecided

Hi Dullard. did you check his previous posts to verify whether we had any conversation? grin
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Gratefulaheart: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

Hi Dullard. did you check his previous posts to verify whether we had any conversation? grin
You are still a kid, so I'd ignore your frustrated jobless lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by TeddyPendergrass(m): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2016
agrovick:

The Anthony at Gbagada is a different one, the Anthony in this context is along Maryland, the bus stop where Lasu Anthony campus is situated (idi iroko) is just right before/after Genesis Mall depending on where you are coming from.

If the bus you are boarding is heading to oshodi through ojota, then the bus stop is just along the road.

I'm not so conversant with that route so I'm unable to give a precise direction of movement

baba twale!!

your're here. correct soldier.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2016
Gratefulaheart:
You are still a kid, so I'd ignore your frustrated jobless lot.

i am not claiming old age na. but tok true, e pain u small after you discovered the guy was only blackmailing me ba? u wished it were true shey? grin grin

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by agrovick(m): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2016
TeddyPendergrass:

baba twale!!
your're here. correct soldier.

Yes boss, 2 hands up in the air for you.
Hehehehehe, the war is not over yet.
How far na
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by kemisho: 10:33am On Dec 13, 2016
Pls which bus will u take from oshodi and where will u see the bus
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by TeddyPendergrass(m): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2016
agrovick:

Yes boss, 2 hands up in the air for you.

Hehehehehe, the war is not over yet.

How far na

salute!

everything bouqi man. we just moving with the times you know.

hows your end. i got this test today at half 5.

Still thinking whether or not to honor the invitation.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by agrovick(m): 11:19am On Dec 13, 2016
TeddyPendergrass:

salute!
everything bouqi man. we just moving with the times you know.
hows your end. i got this test today at half 5.
Still thinking whether or not to honor the invitation.
Except you've got something bigger on your hands, honor the invite. According to the wise ones, numerous paths lead to the market.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.