Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (810931 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dachaste(f): 8:22am On Jun 17, 2017
Some of us are just so annoyingly lazy and want to be spoon fed every time and if possible told wen to swallow after chewing. We r here complaining we don't know salary, this thread has over 80 pages and I can tell you most definitely that the salary has been posted more than twice already, if u actually came late to the thread, what stops you from reading previous pages?

There is an old thread for the last recruitment on this site, I and I can also tell u all for sure that after the AC stage salary was stated. Ppl diacussed the stages in details. If this job is really important to you, what stops you from searching? I Infact the link to that thread has been posted severally on this thread

We all are looking for this job together, yet u can't put in extra effort to get info to make u stronger? U want ur fellow contestants(That's how I view it) To spoon feed u? Smh.
I remember during the time we wrote the test, the link to download the dragnet and GMAT questions would be posted and immediately, a graduate will come and type, can someone help with the link? Without even reading Tru that very page talk more of Tru the entire thread.

I don't know how ppl reason though, but as for me, immediately I got invite for the first stage, I read Tru over 120 pages of the last threats with keen interest to abreast myself, all my questions were answered.

Some questions here are just annoying and u wonder how some ppl once made it Tru Uni. No offense intended.
We need each other on this thread, if someone can't tell u the salary y can't u try and get the figure and tell others.

My one cent though.

Success to those writing today, the May God bless our hustle.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Gaxx01(m): 8:52am On Jun 17, 2017
jmanity:

Am actually coming in from Abuja, but wrote the test in Jos.
Oowk Air abi
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by todyms: 9:07am On Jun 17, 2017
Canal' le Motels Ltd No. 27 Austine Onwalu Street, Lagos, Iganmu
'Lagosians', please is this hotel close to the AC?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ChinCho: 9:35am On Jun 17, 2017
I wish everyone participating in the assessment centre today good success!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by fadugbao(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2017
dachaste:
Some of us are just so annoyingly lazy and want to be spoon fed every time and if possible told wen to swallow after chewing. We r here complaining we don't know salary, this thread has over 80 pages and I can tell you most definitely that the salary has been posted more than twice already, if u actually came late to the thread, what stops you from reading previous pages?

There is an old thread for the last recruitment on this site, I and I can also tell u all for sure that after the AC stage salary was stated. Ppl diacussed the stages in details. If this job is really important to you, what stops you from searching? I Infact the link to that thread has been posted severally on this thread

We all are looking for this job together, yet u can't put in extra effort to get info to make u stronger? U want ur fellow contestants(That's how I view it) To spoon feed u? Smh.
I remember during the time we wrote the test, the link to download the dragnet and GMAT questions would be posted and immediately, a graduate will come and type, can someone help with the link? Without even reading Tru that very page talk more of Tru the entire thread.

I don't know how ppl reason though, but as for me, immediately I got invite for the first stage, I read Tru over 120 pages of the last threats with keen interest to abreast myself, all my questions were answered.

Some questions here are just annoying and u wonder how some ppl once made it Tru Uni. No offense intended.
We need each other on this thread, if someone can't tell u the salary y can't u try and get the figure and tell others.

My one cent though.

Aptly said.sucess to every one today.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2017
dachaste:

My one cent though.

God bless you SIS....Some people are just damn funny, different job sites has d expected salary for FBN, many nairaland threads also, but some people are just damn funny, they want someone to come and be shouting his salary up and down the place , a simple Google Search they don't want to do, yet they call those countering them shallow minded.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by jmanity: 10:05am On Jun 17, 2017
Gaxx01:
Oowk Air abi

Yes most likely...are u also for 24th?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Baldg: 10:05am On Jun 17, 2017
Success to everyone going for AC today.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Gaxx01(m): 10:17am On Jun 17, 2017
jmanity:

Yes most likely...are u also for 24th?
No, still expecting my invite.... I'm planning traveling by air too... Heard d venue is not far from d airport... Uber is 1k5 to d venue... Might fly same day of AC straight away...
.what's ur time?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dyduds(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2017
Wish you all having the AC today sucess
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Asiri1991: 10:46am On Jun 17, 2017
Success to all First Bank hopefuls going for AC today. The lord is your strength.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by oyeyipow(m): 11:10am On Jun 17, 2017
Gaxx01:

No, still expecting my invite.... I'm planning traveling by air too... Heard d venue is not far from d airport... Uber is 1k5 to d venue... Might fly same day of AC straight away...
.what's ur time?

E far o, don't risk it. Except ure scheduled for afternoon.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Gaxx01(m): 11:15am On Jun 17, 2017
oyeyipow:

E far o, don't risk it. Except ure scheduled for afternoon.
. ahhh omo abeg can make it if scheduled for 1pm?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by beshiman(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2017
Gaxx01:

.what's ur time?

I won't advise you to come same day. Come at least a day before. Lagos is unpredictable when it comes to road traffic.
Note: the venue is far from the airport.

All the best!

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Gaxx01(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2017
beshiman:

I won't advise you to come same day. Come at least a day before. Lagos is unpredictable when it comes to road traffic.
Note: the venue is far from the airport.

All the best!
. owk thanks a lot
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by philvirus: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2017
any info yet from those that went today?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by lebete3000: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2017
It seems I am the only candidate from Ibadan on this thread. If you wrote your test in Ibadan and you got the success invite say hi please.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mrcarbanion: 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
lebete3000:
It seems I am the only candidate from Ibadan on this thread. If you wrote your test in Ibadan and you got the success invite say hi please.

I wrote mine in IB too,got success mail but haven't be invite for AC bro.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by todyms: 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
lebete3000:
you are not alone...
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayokunlawale(f): 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
lebete3000:

I wrote in Ibadan and have gotten an invite for he AC on the 23rd of June.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by krypton97(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
lebete3000:
Hi, waiting for AC invite too
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by philvirus: 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
So there's AC on both 23rd and 24th. And u pple say we are not much? Chai...
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Mush: 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
dachaste:

My one cent though.

God bless your soul sis. I had stated it, and also pasted links to the last recruitment, just for them to read through. .No! But they have time to insult others.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by oyeyipow(m): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Gaxx01:

. ahhh omo abeg can make it if scheduled for 1pm?

If u enter Lagos with 1st flight, u can make it. But as its stated below, Lagos is very unpredictable. Just leave a day b4.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Jaykizz(m): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
sorzy1:
Sir, FBN Holdings is not a subsidiary of First Bank Nigeria, but rather First Bank Nigeria limited and its subsidiaries which include its branches outside the shores of Nigeria, First Pension Custodian Limited and FBN Mortgages Limited is under the commercial banking group of FBN holdings, another group under FBN holdings is First quest and its subsidiaries which include but are not limited to FBN Merchant Bank Limited, FBN Capital Limited, FBN Securities Limited etcetra. The last group under FBN holdings is it's insurance group and it's subsidiaries which includes FBN Insurance, FBN Insurance brokers and FBN General Insurance. Thanks

Thank you for the info Sir. I still need you to reiterate a point here Sir. Are you saying that this recruitment excludes First Insurance, First Quest and First Holdings? (That is, the recruitment is only limited to First Bank Nigeria?)
I want to be sure I am on the right line of thought. Thank you one more time.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Jaykizz(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kentrasso:

So in summary, this recruitment process is limited to First Bank Nigeria Limited and doesn't extend to any of it's parent company or subsidiaries. That's the answer to the question.

Thank you for the clarification.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
People that went for AC today are not out yet
Since they were scheduled for 7am, ideally they should be out by now. Well, except the African time factor came to play because that was what happened at Kano on the 1st day of the aptitude test. You people shouldn't forget to fill us in when you're out pls.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Gaxx01(m): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
oyeyipow:

If u enter Lagos with 1st flight, u can make it. But as its stated below, Lagos is very unpredictable. Just leave a day b4.
.owk thanks bro
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Tigris007: 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
grin ;DThe sharks are waiting for the seals.....Abeg, let them rest... they can start filling us with info from tomorrow. (I know how hectic it can be)
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by fasty: 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
mrcarbanion:

I wrote mine in IB too,got success mail but haven't be invite for AC bro.

not alone, I guess its an advantage to us doh, looking from different perception

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dabrake(m): 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ayo12345:

Has anybody received a mail for AC, apart from 17th of June date?
Mine is for 24th.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
Tigris007:
grin ;DThe sharks are waiting for the seals.....Abeg, let them rest... they can start filling us with info from tomorrow. (I know how hectic it can be)

LOL... It doesn't have to be immediately. Just putting out there as a reminder that it would be nice if they did

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.