Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria (2181 Views)

Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday / Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Oba Gha To Kephere Iseeeee

3 Likes

Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by otemanuduno: 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
PAGAN9JA:
Oba Gha To Kephere Iseeeee
Oghene, Abassi, Iweya, Olorun and Chukwu are back in their cultural styles. .. 4everGod come and see how your people do their worship before the whites came to brainwash them. Gboyee4fun, maybe you should present the yoruba cultural style for us as well. At least that's tiwantiwa, unlike the tiwontiwon which we have been trying hard to make meaning of for ages but remained meaningless to us grin

1 Like

Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
otemanuduno:
Oghene, Abassi, Iweya, Olorun and Chukwu are back in their cultural styles. .. 4everGod come and see how your people do their worship before the whites came to brainwash them. Gboyee4fun, maybe you should present the yoruba cultural style for us as well. At least that's tiwantiwa, unlike the tiwontiwon which we have been trying hard to make meaning of for ages but remained meaningless to us grin

Don't worry I will show you the original Yoruba style...its just remain small time....all those gods...sango, Ogun, and the likes are still around, and much so, I don't do familiarity with anybody that is against the scripture....I honour you with this reply because I really sense your passion for the real truth as in Yoruba culture...

1 Like

Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by otemanuduno: 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

Don't worry I will show you the original Yoruba style...its just remain small time....all those gods...sango, Ogun, and the likes are still around, and much so, I don't do familiarity with anybody that is against the scripture....I honour you with this reply because I really sense your passion for the real truth as in Yoruba culture...
Good reply, thanks. I'll be waiting to see the Yoruba style In Display.
Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
otemanuduno:
Good reply, thanks. I'll be waiting to see the Yoruba style In Display.

thanks!!!
Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

Its G ods not gods.
Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by sonofluc1fer: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

Its G ods not gods.
Does it matter? Did the Gods create alphabets?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

Its G ods not gods.
to you.....maybe I should say it clearly...those gods are fake gods and they are demons...
Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

to you.....maybe I should say it clearly...those gods are fake gods and they are demons...

There is no such thing as demons. we dont believe in demons. Pure evil doesnt exist.

jesus is a dead man and he wont be back sorry to say.

2 Likes

Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Abeg tell am
Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Yes it does matter. We are communicating in English right now. and christians use small alphabets to belittle our Gods.

its all sly propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

There is no such thing as demons. we dont believe in demons. Pure evil doesnt exist.

jesus is a dead man and he wont be back sorry to say.

sorry, who asked for your believe? pure evil? you should even go and learn how you will defend your gods...whatever you like you can say about Jesus, that's your headache...the father of your gods..satan says more than that
Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

sorry, who asked for your believe? pure evil? you should even go and learn how you will defend your gods...whatever you like you can say about Jesus, that's your headache...the father of your gods..satan says more than that

shove your jesus up your a$$. enough of dragging our Nation backwards. have some shame. other countries laugh at the religitard nonsense going on in Nigeria. we have made amockery of ourselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

shove your jesus up your a$$. enough of dragging our Nation backwards. have some shame. other countries laugh at the religitard nonsense going on in Nigeria. we have made amockery of ourselves.

continue barking
Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

continue barking

1 Like

Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

continue barking

shut your mouth and get out of my thread. This place is not for you.

Don't need your cheap insults here.

You must be blind to not see the reality around you.

4 Likes

Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by otemanuduno: 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

There is no such thing as demons. we dont believe in demons.
Gbam! 4everGod, Muafrika2, Winner01, Gboyee4fun and kingebukasblog, Jacksonville, hope you have learnt one or two things from this guy. Those demons haunting Christians, pressing them down in their sleeps(sleep paralysis), having sex with them(Incubus and Succubus) and appearing so real to them are not real to ME, PAGAN9JA and even the atheists. Does this not show the low level of brains possessed by the Christians? grin
Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by otemanuduno: 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

continue barking
May the power of our ancestors grant us victory in bringing the truth to limelight. Already, the grip of Satanism(Christianity) is getting lose day by day and AFRICA is becoming gradually free from the bondage of that foreign evil religion of yahweh(Satan).

1 Like

Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by otemanuduno: 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

sorry, who asked for your believe? pure evil? you should even go and learn how you will defend your gods...whatever you like you can say about Jesus, that's your headache...[b]the father of your gods..satan says more than that[b]
How can Satan(yahweh) the Father of your god(Yeshua) be the father of his own god at the same time I thought Yeshua is regarded as the only begotten son of yahweh(Satan)
Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
otemanuduno:

Gbam! 4everGod, Muafrika2, Winner01, Gboyee4fun and kingebukasblog, Jacksonville, hope you have learnt one or two things from this guy. Those demons haunting Christians, pressing them down in their sleeps(sleep paralysis), having sex with them(Incubus and Succubus) and appearing so real to them are not real to ME, PAGAN9JA and even the atheists. Does this not show the low level of brains possessed by the Christians? grin

this is where stupidity lies....even babalawos believes in evils....the guy made mention of "pure evil" and who told you Christians are having sleepless night because of demons? oh maybe those going to church seeking for deliverance are your Christians? the atheist does not believed in demons but some believes in aliens.....and more so why will someone worshiping demons will say about their belief? ...you are the one having issue with low level of reasoning here

1 Like

Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by otemanuduno: 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

grin
Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
otemanuduno:
How can Satan(yahweh) the Father of your god(Yeshua) be the father of his own god at the same time I thought Yeshua is regarded as the only begotten son of yahweh(Satan)

lol, you are explaining your confusion
Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
otemanuduno:
May the power of our ancestors grant us victory in bringing the truth to limelight. Already, the grip of Satanism(Christianity) is getting lose day by day and AFRICA is becoming gradually free from the bondage of that foreign evil religion of yahweh(Satan).

lol, you are just a small boy
Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by otemanuduno: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

this is where stupidity lies....even babalawos believes in evils....the guy made mention of "pure evil" and who told you Christians are having sleepless night because of demons? oh maybe those going to church seeking for deliverance are your Christians? the atheist does not believed in demons but some believes in aliens.....and more so why will someone worshiping demons will say about their belief? ...you are the one having issue with low level of reasoning here

Are demons and aliens related in definition?
Aliens are affiliated with coming to teach technology and do good whereas demons which you people complain of tormenting you are only known for evil according to you guys. As for 'pure evil doesn't exist' which the guy said, you just have to ask him for more clarification on that and don't transfer the aggression of not understanding him on my own mention.
Now you are trying to Deny those going to church as Christians abi? Maybe they are Muslims then. Christians can deny themselves sha undecided
Owkay lemme ask, are Jehovah's witness and Catholic and Cele Christians too or they are not? grin

2 Likes

Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by otemanuduno: 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, you are just a small boy
Says a son of yahweh(Satan). wink
Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by otemanuduno: 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, you are explaining your confusion
how?
Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
otemanuduno:

The guy is just like you. He preaches the same pagan gods you do. Nice of you two to finally meet grin
Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
otemanuduno:

Are demons and aliens related in definition?
Aliens are affiliated with coming to teach technology and do good whereas demons which you people complain of tormenting you are only known for evil according to you guys. As for 'pure evil doesn't exist' which the guy said, you just have to ask him for more clarification on that and don't transfer the aggression of not understanding him on my own mention.
Now you are trying to Deny those going to church as Christians abi? Maybe they are Muslims then. Christians can deny themselves sha undecided
Owkay lemme ask, are Jehovah's witness and Catholic and Cele Christians too or they are not? grin

hmmm...shio, of u, maybe I should explains demons for you, they were actually angels but the fall so they are falling angels and the have the likeness of the light but they are not the light.....they can start with goodness but its just a matter of time before u see their true colour...that's most of them require sacrifices...go deeper in Yoruba history they are sacrificing human being for most of those small gods before but when civilization comes, some change their method by running their sacrificial lamb..human being mad.....I can't go deeper here...but u are just a nonentity when it comes to you otem knowledge
Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by otemanuduno: 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
Muafrika2:

The guy is just like you. He preaches the same pagan gods you do. Nice of you two to finally meet grin
I speak of the pagan gods because they all existed in the period of the neanderthals alongside yahweh and allah(satan and Lucifer respectively). However, I don't worship any god at all, but I love some of them grin
I love Krishna's charisma, Buddha's selflessness, Zeusus's boldness. I could have loved the character of your god Faulkin(jesus of the neanderthals) but because of his father Satan and his own deception, I don't like him(though I don't hate him also).

But ATUM is my ROLE MODEL, THE MATURED BROTHER OF yahweh. THE god of civilization. Odin is also a good god I would consider any day, anytime. And Earthus the goddess also(mother Earth). I love Olorun, Chukwu, Sekume, Nzame, Oghene because they are all the gods in our continents.

Bongo and Luwabi of Bantoo and Odualand are the favourites of mine among the nephilims(sons of the gods). As Faulkin is your favourite, so are Bongo and Luwabi to me.

I AM AN OMOLUWABI to the core!!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by Gboyee4fun(m): 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
otemanuduno:
I speak of the pagan gods because they all existed in the period of the neanderthals alongside yahweh and allah(satan and Lucifer respectively). However, I don't worship any god at all, but I love some of them grin
I love Krishna's charisma, Buddha's selflessness, Zeusus's boldness. I could have loved the character of your god Faulkin(jesus of the neanderthals) but because of his father Satan and his own deception, I don't like him(though I don't hate him also).

But ATUM is my ROLE MODEL, THE MATURED BROTHER OF yahweh. THE god of civilization. Odin is also a good god I would consider any day, anytime. And Earthus the goddess also(mother Earth). I love Olorun, Chukwu, Sekume, Nzame, Oghene because they are all the gods in our continents.

Bongo and Luwabi of Bantoo and Odualand are the favourites of mine among the nephilims(sons of the gods). As Faulkin is your favourite, so are Bongo and Luwabi to me.

I AM AN OMOLUWABI to the core!!! grin

you are speaking rubbish...the demon troubling you has really blinded you with confusion...lol
Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by otemanuduno: 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

hmmm...shio, of u, maybe I should explains demons for you, they were actually angels but the fall so they are falling angels and the have the likeness of the light but they are not the light.....they can start with goodness but its just a matter of time before u see their true colour...that's most of them require sacrifices...go deeper in Yoruba history they are sacrificing human being for most of those small gods before but when civilization comes, some change their method by running their sacrificial lamb..human being mad.....I can't go deeper here...but u are just a nonentity when it comes to you otem knowledge

See this small boy o shocked He is so much brainwashed into believing in the existence of demons. Ha, ha, ha, ha, When will Africans have sense gan paapaa? undecided Guy, a good factory setting of the brain is recommended for you, else this demons wouldn't allow you rest. You say they sacrifice human beings In Yoruba history as if Yahweh your god doesn't do more of it. Yahweh who commanded Josiah to burn human beings upon the altar for him? Even Ophah the daughter of Jephta was killed as a sacrifice to Yahweh your god. Thanks nature Isaak didn't end up being sacrificed by Brahma when Faulkin(jesus of the Neanderthal) commanded him to go and sacrifice his son to him.

1 Like

Re: Time For A Pagan Traditionalist Revolution Across Nigeria by Gboyee4fun(m): 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
otemanuduno:

See this small boy o shocked He is so much brainwashed into believing in the existence of demons. Ha, ha, ha, ha, When will Africans have sense gan paapaa? undecided Guy, a good factory setting of the brain is recommended for you, else this demons wouldn't allow you rest. You say they sacrifice human beings In Yoruba history as if Yahweh your god doesn't do more of it. Yahweh who commanded Josiah to burn human beings upon the altar for him? Even Ophah the daughter of Jephta was killed as a sacrifice to Yahweh your god. Thanks nature Isaak didn't end up being sacrificed by Brahma when Faulkin(jesus of the Neanderthal) commanded him to go and sacrifice his son to him.
Religion / Satan How Far?
by Gboyee4fun . 1 post & 4 views. 11:02pm
( Gboyee4fun )

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Atheists Experience Nightmares / TITHING: IS IT RIGHT OR WRONG. / 4 Quick Ways Of Identifying A Dishonest Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.