Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Theist And Atheists.. Share Your Views About This.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Theist And Atheists.. Share Your Views About This.. (941 Views)

Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol / I Am No Longer A Theist / NL Theists AND Atheists Should Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Theist And Atheists.. Share Your Views About This.. by olasubomi007(m): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
Why do Christians spell their God with the capital 'G' and spell other religion Gods with the small letter 'g' and they still take offense when other people try it with their God.. I'm seriously not understanding..
Re: Theist And Atheists.. Share Your Views About This.. by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
Our God is supreme! And other gods can be subdued by him..

5 Likes

Re: Theist And Atheists.. Share Your Views About This.. by hopefulLandlord: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
I serve the proven one true God, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, I hate it when believers of lesser gods like Yahweh, Allah, Zeus etc spell his holy name as "god" because its pure disrespect and FSM can strike them dead on the spot but he in his infinite mercy is giving them the grace to repent of their bad ways

bow to him today, accept him into your life; he created you, stop fighting your creator

may FSM bless you as you accept him

R'Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theist And Atheists.. Share Your Views About This.. by felixomor: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
I serve the proven one true God, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, I hate it when believers of lesser gods like Yahweh, Allah, Zeus etc spell his holy name as "god" because its pure disrespect and FSM can strike them dead on the spot but he in his infinite mercy is giving them the grace to repent of their bad ways

bow to him today, accept him into your life; he created you, stop fighting your creator

may FSM bless you as you accept him

R'Amen

Who ask you?

1 Like

Re: Theist And Atheists.. Share Your Views About This.. by hopefulLandlord: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
felixomor:

Who ask you?

2 Likes

Re: Theist And Atheists.. Share Your Views About This.. by hopefulLandlord: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Theist And Atheists.. Share Your Views About This.. by felixomor: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Mscheww.
Please greet ur other monikers. Bye
Re: Theist And Atheists.. Share Your Views About This.. by hopefulLandlord: 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
felixomor:

Mscheww. Please greet ur other monikers. Bye

Re: Theist And Atheists.. Share Your Views About This.. by felixomor: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Stop derailing this thread, I beg u.
Ur lunacy is on top speed o.
Be careful.

1 Like

Re: Theist And Atheists.. Share Your Views About This.. by raphieMontella: 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
only in your mind...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theist And Atheists.. Share Your Views About This.. by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

only in your mind...
why not ignore my comment and help answer the OP's question. BTW, I'm entitled to my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Theist And Atheists.. Share Your Views About This.. by ValentineMary(m): 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
U speak with absolute precision. What viable proof do u have to show that ur God is supreme over others considering the fact that history shows that he is just like the rest. He is a manifestation of those who worship him/it/her.
Re: Theist And Atheists.. Share Your Views About This.. by ValentineMary(m): 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
olasubomi007:
Why do Christians spell their God with the capital 'G' and spell other religion Gods with the small letter 'g' and they still take offense when other people try it with their God.. I'm seriously not understanding..
It's because most xtians are bigots and hypocrites.
Re: Theist And Atheists.. Share Your Views About This.. by johnydon22(m): 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
ChemicalReaction:

Don't you think others all still feel the same way about their God in contrast to yours?
Re: Theist And Atheists.. Share Your Views About This.. by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
johnydon22:

Don't you think others all still feel the same way about their God in contrast to yours?
Whatever rocks their boat!
Re: Theist And Atheists.. Share Your Views About This.. by olasubomi007(m): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
ChemicalReaction:

Your post caught my attention.. What exactly makes you think your God is different from other Gods and he can subdue them
Re: Theist And Atheists.. Share Your Views About This.. by HCpaul(m): 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
johnydon22:

Longest time bro....
Re: Theist And Atheists.. Share Your Views About This.. by johnydon22(m): 12:19am On Oct 25, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Whatever rocks their boat!

Exactly - now you get the point

1 Like

Re: Theist And Atheists.. Share Your Views About This.. by johnydon22(m): 12:20am On Oct 25, 2016
HCpaul:

Longest time bro....
hey bro, yeah long time ..
Re: Theist And Atheists.. Share Your Views About This.. by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:24am On Oct 25, 2016
johnydon22:

Exactly - now you get the point
I mentioned you in another thread.
Re: Theist And Atheists.. Share Your Views About This.. by olasubomi007(m): 8:25am On Oct 25, 2016
Seun..
Lalasticlala

Can I have your views on this..

cc: Hahn
Re: Theist And Atheists.. Share Your Views About This.. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
olasubomi007:

I actually didn't know how stupid you were till I saw this. Very stupid indeed. Oloriburuku somebody
Re: Theist And Atheists.. Share Your Views About This.. by ifenes(m): 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
Christianity in its purest for is the same as Isis and boko haram kind of Islam.

(1) (Reply)

Nurse Sacked For Preaching Christ / Christianity Does Not Require Good Behaviour / I Need These Books Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.