Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

I Am No Longer A Theist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am No Longer A Theist (16309 Views)

AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right / Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? / Xtians/muslims Can You Trust An Atheist Like Your Fellow Theist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
Goodday Everyone

Active Nairalanders, atleast those who frequent this section will know me by the anas09 and analice07 (my alternate) monikers.

My reputation as a devout theist, a christian to be precise, is privy to a large number of popular religion sect folks as I don't fail to come online everyday spreading the gospel of our beloved saviour Jesus christ who died on the cross and rose after three days across all threads, and brutually ridiculing depraved atheists with wayword lives and satanic agents for sport.

All my Nl years spanning almost 3years was dedicated to the service of yahweh because he is the king of kings, lord of lords, ancient of days... Words can't describe his mightiness and goodness. I was a priest of the most high until yesterday.... Dawn was just paving way for dusk to announce the departure of day.

Something stirred deeply in me. It was as though I was in a trance. A sharp ice-cold feeling of knowing inundated my being, holding me captive for a short time. Everything turned dark.

Gradually I opened my eyes, but I was dazed at first, but as my vision became clearer I was able to keep some balance.

Everything was all gone. What happened to me could best be described as a rude awakening. A violent jolt from the reverie of blind servitude to yahweh. But all that is in the lost pages of yesterday.

I'm now a free person, just like the atheists, who are not held by religious bonds.

I'm so happy!!! Beginning from today, I renounce my christian identity, i'm embracing atheism. And I hope for a better tomorrow.

No more paying tithes to greedy pastors.
No more living in fear of hell fire threats.
I can now eat shell-fish with impunity.
I can wear skirts made of different kinds of fabrics.
I can do anything I want to do as long as it's not harmful to anyone.

A big thanks to nairaland atheists. You all drew me to the light.
Words cannot express my heartfelt gratitude and how grateful I'm to you all. Thank you! Thank you!! I love you all!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Israeljones(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
and this has made you free?
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
Israeljones:
and this has made you free?
Yes brother!!! I am so joyful
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by annunaki2(m): 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Obviously a fake moniker registered to embarass anas09, tongue

4 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Israeljones(m): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas07:

Yes brother!!! I am so joyful
and who has bin forcing u to pay tithe
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
annunaki2:
Obviously a fake moniker registered to embarass anas09, tongue
This is not an impostor. Truly I'm anas. My other handle got banned yesterday
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Israeljones:

and who has bin forcing u to pay tithe
My pastor, and the useless age-old piece of figmented _shit called bible.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Israeljones(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas07:

My pastor and the useless piece of shit called bible.
yu were the problem and not ur blvs
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Israeljones:
yu were the problem and not ur blvs
How??
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Israeljones(m): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas07:

How??
with everything yu av said,,it shows u were only a religion follower and pastors asslickers b4 u turned not to blv again

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by johnydon22(m): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
Doesn't sound like a theist venturing into an atheistic stance. This story would serve more for an atheist getting converted..

Trance, visions and stuff... Anyway op should do better cus renouncing religion is a slow and hard journey not something one wakes up one morning and decides..

I talk with anas09 offline, let me call her now cus i surely think this is an impostor or she's just playing a prank..

3 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
Israeljones:

with everything yu av said,,it shows u were only a religion follower and pastors asslickers b4 u turned not to blv again

I don't understand. Please expanciate
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
johnydon22:
Doesn't sound like a theist venturing into an atheistic stance. This story would serve more for an atheist getting converted..

Stance, visions and stuff... Anyway op should do better cus renouncing religion is a slow and hard journey not something one wakes up one morning and decides..

I talk with anas09 offline, let me call her now cus i surely think this is an impostor or she's just playing a prank..

I am dead serious johnny. This is not some ruse or stunt intended for nefarious purpose. I meant all I said.

Well I knew it will come as a shock. Just had to take the bull by the horn even though I know the implications of being an atheist in Nairaland. I am Just being a brave girl. I can never be a wimp. I am too strong-willed for that.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by johnydon22(m): 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
This is becoming ridiculous, i just called Ann right now and this isn't her... Anyway she's coming here right now to clear this up..

@Op dude get a life..

9 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by johnydon22(m): 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas07:

I am dead serious johnny. This is not some ruse or stunt meant for nefarious purpose. I meant all I said.
bro i just called her now, we frequently talk offline so i am very sure you are not her and this story doesn't make sense...

Just wait a tick she'll be here
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Israeljones(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas07:

I don't understand. Please expanciate
what has ur blv in God got to do with the reasons yu posted up dea?..
bin a theist is not abt anybody or even the bible but ur blv and God...
it doesnt hurt or reduce ur human blvin that God does exist..
bin an atheist still doesnt hurt or reduce ur bin human...
but the difference between this two is wah yu shud have at the back of your mind...
'why dont yu be on a safer side'
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by LambanoPeace: 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Seun.... Ban this fella for impersonation.

Nairaland atheists has gone a record low

4 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by CoolUsername: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Get a job, OP. Nobody is interested in such silly games. Either prove you're the real Anas09 by posting a screenshot of your ban notification or kindly mess off.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Who is this one now? undecided
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
johnydon22:
This is becoming ridiculous, i just called Ann right now and this isn't her... Anyway she's coming here right now to clear this up..

@Op dude get a life..

Why? It's me johnny... I am your friend. I already have a fulfilled life so I don't need to get a life.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
Thats the same imposter who used anas08 and 4evergod4 yesterday to mimick myself and anas09. THAT IS NOT ANAS09...I speak with her offline so i know for sure.

Hanaway have you come again?

2 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
Muafrika2:
Who is this one now? undecided
Anas09 aka analice07
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
Seun and mynd44

The person with the moniker Anas07 is impersonating a true nairalander who owns the moniker Anas09

This is against rule 19. Have Anas07 taken down immediately.

This person can use the moniker to commit fraud and people would think its Anas09

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
CoolUsername:
Get a job, OP. Nobody is interested in such silly games. Either prove you're the real Anas09 by posting a screenshot of your ban notification or kindly mess off.
Get the hell outta here thou barog son of mogoth. Go and lap an elephant for all I care. My friends know it's me. That's all that matters
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by johnydon22(m): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas07:

Why? It's me johnny... I am your friend. I already have a fulfilled life so I don't need to get a life.

Its totally obvious... This is just childish

3 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
4everGod:
Se.un and m.ynd44

The person with the moniker Anas07 is impersonating a true nairalander who owns the moniker Anas09

This is against rule 19. Have Anas07 taken down immediately.

This person can use the moniker to commit fraud and people would think its Anas09
Oga shut up your dirty mouth. Noise maker
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas07:

Anas09 aka analice07
Anas09 doesn't joke with Christianity. She's not a hard mirror Christian, joker.

2 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
johnydon22:

Its totally obvious... This is just childish
Did you just call me childish? angry
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas07:

Oga shut up your dirty mouth. Noise maker

Hanaway you know i know its you.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

Anas09 doesn't joke with Christianity. She's not a hard mirror Christian, joker.
Dey there make pant dey were you. Yinmu
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas07:

Get the hell outta here thou barog son of mogoth. Go and lap an elephant for all I care. My friends know it's me. That's all that matters

And who are the friends who know its you? Johnny speaks with anas offline and he denies you even though he is not a Christian. I also speak and know anas offline and i know you are not her so who are your friends?
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
4everGod:

Hanaway you know i know its you.
cheesy cheesy
You know I know that you know that I know you are a scammer cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Red Sea: Archaeologists Discover Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exod / Rev Father Kelvin Ugwu: Understanding The Significance Of First Fruit And Tithes / PHOTO: Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.