Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

We Need N222bn To Conduct 2018 Census, Says NPC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need N222bn To Conduct 2018 Census, Says NPC (8708 Views)

FG To Include Religion, Ethnicity In 2018 Census / Census Not Likely In 2017, Says NPC Boss / Why We Need N222 Billion To Conduct Nigeria’s 2018 Census – NPC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need N222bn To Conduct 2018 Census, Says NPC by oluwaiye2017: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2016
mangojuice:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/need-n222bn-conduct-2018-census-says-npc/

With the unending expenses incurred on a daily basis from house rents, groceries, phone bills even to household maintenance, investing some money for future use may seem a little difficult. Worried about how you are going to pay for the wedding you have always dreamt of, that overseas trip or family holiday, the education you want to be able to give your children and your retirement? Preparing towards that future just got easier with our various investment options. Our solid investment plans keep you on track ensuring that you achieve your long and short term goals.
Rosabon Treasury Note
Are you looking for the best investment plan that would yield great returns? Rosabon Treasury Note - RTN is just for you! With this plan, not only are you availed with highly competitive rates, you also get the opportunity to negotiate your interest rate on all deposits above N1,000,000. The RTN is a fixed deposit account that guarantees higher interest rate and a flexible investment plan.
Benefits *Attractive interest rates. * Interest rates on deposit over N1,000, 000 can be negotiated. *Flexible investment opportunities
Steps to open account. To open a RTN account, simply  Determine how much you want to deposit (Minimum of N250,000)  Choose the Tenor of Your investment plan (90 days, 180 days or 365 days)  Send an email to o.isaac@rosabon- finance.net  Call us on these numbers; 0--81--083--5---45--03, 070--544--95--718  Walk into any of our branches in Lagos .
Re: We Need N222bn To Conduct 2018 Census, Says NPC by Unbrandedguy: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2016
1. A method devised to suck in more money.
2. A method to prove the usual lie.. that the north is much more populated than the south.
3. A method to increase to federal allocations given to the north.
4. A method to be used to sand paper the brains of the entire South into believing they are inferior.

u are played and checkmated. my pain is still the SW still believes them! for me i'm not pained because i know what caused the problems. if i hadnt then i wold hve been complaining.
Re: We Need N222bn To Conduct 2018 Census, Says NPC by loomer: 9:25am On Oct 25, 2016
Make una no conduct any census, nobody beg una to.

Naija no get money to waste
Re: We Need N222bn To Conduct 2018 Census, Says NPC by Adesiji77: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2016
N222bn?

They want to count the population of the Universe? shocked

1 Like

Re: We Need N222bn To Conduct 2018 Census, Says NPC by Unbrandedguy: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2016
davidif:

Money is one of the main drivers of corruption. If you want to reduce it, you have to limit the amount of money in the system. Same goes for Nigeria, if you want to limit the corruption get rid of allocation in this country. Let every state raise there own revenue that way they would be less money and people would be able to better monitor where the money is going if not its going to continue.

This is restructuring, national confab implementation. yet people sacrificed all these to the drumbeats of corruption/insecurity drummed by APC. when they won, i know all these dreams have been thrown into thin air! The North(NE/NW) is COMPLETELY, STRONGLY, WHOLLY, VEHEMENTLY, SERIOUSLY, AGGRESSIVELY, TOTALLY, ANNOYINGLY AGAINST ANY OF THESE!
Re: We Need N222bn To Conduct 2018 Census, Says NPC by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2016
Enough of this NONSENSE! What's been achieved with previous census(s) this is daylight looting loading......
Re: We Need N222bn To Conduct 2018 Census, Says NPC by 3sexy: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2016
No need for census

!!!

So many people have hav died of hunger , poor leadership and book haram
, so what are u counting
Re: We Need N222bn To Conduct 2018 Census, Says NPC by castrokins(m): 9:37am On Oct 25, 2016
How's Census Helped Nigeria?
Re: We Need N222bn To Conduct 2018 Census, Says NPC by hadura29(m): 9:43am On Oct 25, 2016
They should not worry, we will count ourselves and post it on facebook for them to see. Ki lode !!!! 222b... Jesu kreste
Re: We Need N222bn To Conduct 2018 Census, Says NPC by brightology3: 9:44am On Oct 25, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
JESUS IS LORD LIKE REALLY?? 222 billion Chaiii this corruption buhari carry deceive us GOD GO PUNISH AM.
hahahahahahaaha abeg nor use laff kill person this morning
Re: We Need N222bn To Conduct 2018 Census, Says NPC by Handsomecole(m): 9:53am On Oct 25, 2016
Two hundred and Twenty what?? Mehn!!! Can't we just count ourselves and submit the report online or sumtin.
Re: We Need N222bn To Conduct 2018 Census, Says NPC by Blessedward: 10:24am On Oct 25, 2016
Mynd44:
When you are mad and have nobody to tell you
lmao!!!!
Re: We Need N222bn To Conduct 2018 Census, Says NPC by Gwangwadangwa77: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2016
they should forget about the census. let them guess the population
Re: We Need N222bn To Conduct 2018 Census, Says NPC by Maxcollins042(m): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2016
Dongreat:
Here we go again. A project that may not be up to millions will be bloated so as satisfy their greed. Every man wants quick wealth so why not call some ridiculous amount for the government. By the way this is 2016 where technology has improved immensely. You don't need to go about knocking people doors and start counting like some home room teacher. We can use various records such as BVN, biometrics already obtained, and recent birth certificates from various hospitals. With such, you don't need up to a 100mil to get the job done.

And if they can't do the mentions above then the project should be suspended as I see it as a misplaced priority spending such amount on 'census' when we are wallowing in recession.
"No one wants to know the total amount of people suffering everyday".
Nice points but is it all Nigerians that have a bank account talk of a BVN?
Is it all Nigerians that a birth certificate?

1 Like

Re: We Need N222bn To Conduct 2018 Census, Says NPC by cooljoe(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2016
Estimable:
The census can wait then
or perpetually annulled. 222billion, chaai, we don sha suffer 4 our leaders hand.
Re: We Need N222bn To Conduct 2018 Census, Says NPC by yedidiah(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
222biilion for what? when dem no reach we area for the last census?

I sha hope that they'll do a better job this time - a more elaborate job. Let's know who is from what state of origin irrespective of where they live and other important info not the scam they are used to.
Re: We Need N222bn To Conduct 2018 Census, Says NPC by Image123(m): 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
kikake:
How much was spent on conducting common elections in Nigeria in 2015?

Ignoramuses don't want to know that without proper census figures, a country can't be planned well.

We don't need a census. Simple I. D card, NPC cannot successfully produce for three years. Why do they need latest technology and sophisticated machine so called to count people. Their gross inefficiency cannot be relied on.
Re: We Need N222bn To Conduct 2018 Census, Says NPC by APCmyheart(m): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
JESUS IS LORD LIKE REALLY?? 222 billion Chaiii this corruption buhari carry deceive us GOD GO PUNISH AM.

Use your brain where did you see Buhari in this?

I trust Buhari, He will not even approve 2billion for them.
Re: We Need N222bn To Conduct 2018 Census, Says NPC by bams2999(m): 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
N222 billion why 2 count all Africa peoples we dnt need, this we invest in Agriculture, economic pls, we dnt need Conduct 2018 Census, NPC again
Re: We Need N222bn To Conduct 2018 Census, Says NPC by Bodexman(m): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
#222bn for what? For this kin economy? Abeg no count us we can count ourselves.

Abeg share the money and leave counting jare
Re: We Need N222bn To Conduct 2018 Census, Says NPC by dansantus1986(m): 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
222 billion wetin?? undecided U want count the whole world? Haba!!!!!
Re: We Need N222bn To Conduct 2018 Census, Says NPC by Bhol28: 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
MARKone:
Lol they should go and pluck it from the tree of money. There has never and will ever be an accurate census figure in this country. Is it this one the northerners will count their cows and sheep as human beings, manipulate the whole thing to favour them for allocations.
That is the irony.Even if the money is available they can never spend it judiciously by giving accurate figures,So they should forget that for now.
Re: We Need N222bn To Conduct 2018 Census, Says NPC by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mod please move this to crime section. Ndi oshi.
Re: We Need N222bn To Conduct 2018 Census, Says NPC by waltinnovers: 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
Firstly Mr. Counting director, u r a tif, you want to join them right? You want FG to give 222b naira to go and count including goat and cow. I. Beg FG, President, give me and my family our own share of the counting money, because we don't want you to count us, we want to leave Nija so that you people can finish it up, but if you people decide to sell Nija, let us know so that we will come and collect the balance

mikkypel:
Please don't count I and my family.. So is the money reduced now? I don't know if there is any nairalander who will volunteer not to be counted to reduce the cost
Re: We Need N222bn To Conduct 2018 Census, Says NPC by mikkypel(m): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
waltinnovers:
Firstly Mr. Counting director, u r a tif, you want to join them right? You want FG to give 222b naira to go and count including goat and cow. I. Beg FG, President, give me and my family our own share of the counting money, because we don't want you to count us, we want to leave Nija so that you people can finish it up, but if you people decide to sell Nija, let us know so that we will come and collect the balance

Lol.. Mr Anti Counting media director, i think I really like this ur idea, So FG, Pls give i n my family d money meant 4 our counting, pls don't count us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) / North West Politicians Push For Senate Presidency / N4.8trn Bad Debt: Senate To Allow AMCON Publish Debtors’ List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.