Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) (8690 Views)

#endsars: Oba Of Epe Sent Back Home As Protesters Block His Convoy / Magu Sent Back To Police Custody / Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by hugelyendowed: 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
'Your Dress Is Too Short' - Lady Bounced At National Assembly For Wearing This

A young Nigerian lady has cried out after she was allegedly embarrassed, bounced and sent out of the National Assembly over her dressing as Nigerians react.

The lady wrote:

"Dear

@nassnigeria

what is your dress code policy for entering the National Assembly? Today I was denied access to cover the #socialmediabill public hearing for my organisation

@AmplifiedR on the grounds that I am indecently dressed.

Actually, they had no complaints about my arms. They said my dress was too short and thus, indecent.

Actually, they had no complaints about my arms. They said my dress was too short and thus, indecent.

I am so livid babes. Like, how do you look at this dress and say it is too short and that I am indecently dressed? How?

Sadly, this occurrence is quite common in the National Assembly. Any security official can deny a person access based on how they are dressed

There was not a single person on the queue with me who agreed with the man who denied me access that my dress was too short. I hope the National Assembly takes this seriously and address this obvious infringement on the rights of citizens

It's definitely those at the main gate where you pick a pass. What's annoying is that if I was in a car and drove straight in, there'd be no issue with my dress."

See more photos and reactions from Nigerians after the cut.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2020/03/lady-not-allowed-to-enter-national.html?m=1

Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
Though the bottom dress was not showing, but in my own opinion i dont think the top is indecent, on the other ground, this cloth dont look professionally adore as a journalist espeacially when you are entering a big office

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by voltron14: 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
One day, Africans would leave some primitive habits behind.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by alsudan: 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
Abeg what is wrong with the dress?

Nigeria na real Zoo.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by Davash222(m): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
She think say NASS na club house
After infiltrating Churches, Schools, Malls, and our streets, una still wan infiltrate una indecent dressing in NASS. Wear your nonsense and cheap short dress in your house!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
If you wanna dress Responsibly, Dress Responsibly Completely ..

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by Witcher(f): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by chatinent: 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
Good riddance to pros ti tutes.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by Wallade(m): 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
HsLBroker:
Though the bottom dress was not showing, but in my own opinion i dont think the top is indecent, on the other ground, this cloth dont look professionally adore as a journalist espeacially when you are entering a big office

The report indicated that the turned her back because they think her dress is too short. However, the picture didn't show the full dress so it is difficult to take a position with or against the national assembly security or management.
Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by Davash222(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
Wallade:

The report indicated that the turned her back because they think her dress is too short. However, the picture didn't show the full dress so it is difficult to take a position with or against the national assembly security or management.
If Nass security said the dress is short, then it’s short! That’s their job. She can’t just come and tell them their duties. Let her take herself and nonsense dress out of that complex!!

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by Authoreety: 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
Who talk say the full picture no dey?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by Authoreety: 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
The gown isn't that revealing na...

But most of this ladies actually come to seduce grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
That outfit lacks everything befitting a journalist in her line of duty. What Petty short and odd looking outfit is that?

shocked see legs self. Go and cover those black pestle like looking objects my friend.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
The bane of Nigeria problem!!!

Paying attention to insignificant things undecided

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by Sirjamo: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
This one is not a professional journalist, she's a blogger, journalists don't dress like this.
Though, the dress might be decent, but it looks unprofessional!!!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by backnbeta(f): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
Personally, I dislike the dress but I don't think it's too short undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by yanabasee(m): 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
Davash222:
She think say NASS na club house
After infiltrating Churches, Schools, Malls, and our streets, una still wan infiltrate una indecent dressing in NASS. Wear your nonsense and cheap short dress in your house!!!

You can possibly be typing this.....

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by tooth4tooth: 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
Your twitter handle says it all blackgirlsrock .....You want to rock NASS ,only for you to suffer wardrobe malfunction.

Awkward fashion undecided
Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by APCNig: 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
alsudan:
Abeg what is wrong with the dress?

Nigeria na real Zoo.

Who tore her mini gown at the shoulders? Mini gown is not allowed at NASS except you are going to meet the Love Machine Senator from Adamawa.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by Sunofgod(m): 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
My eyes were drawn to the breasts first.....the dress is cryptic.
Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by APCNig: 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
That outfit lacks everything befitting a journalist in her line is duty. What a Petty short and odd looking outfit is that?

shocked see legs self. Go and cover those black pestle looking objects my friend.

Are you sure you don't have an old score to settle with the lady?
Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by Auxiliarytk: 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
You too go back home and dress decent

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by LoveFayfay(f): 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
You were being addressed the way you were dressed full stop

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by Adgideon(m): 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
hugelyendowed:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2020/03/lady-not-allowed-to-enter-national.html?m=1
ok you were sent back coz of your dressing, is it d first time or were you ever warned b4, were you the only lady sent back coz I know there are other ladies there, my advice is that you go to the human right office go to d dressing section and file ur case, I rest my case
Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by greg2020: 11:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
If they say she is indecent in her dressing, and denied access, she should learn from it to avoid similar experience in the future.
Same to others

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by policy12: 12:05am On Mar 11, 2020
Bia where is the beauty?

Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by Mightymanna(m): 1:07am On Mar 11, 2020
The feminist coming

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by princemillla(m): 1:26am On Mar 11, 2020
It's short judging by the length of the dress which doesn't covers her knee.

Most people at the Nass security could be Muslim and muslim will always advice u to wear something that covers ur knee

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by redsun(m): 1:36am On Mar 11, 2020
This outright harassment and total abuse of fundamental human right and sanity. Is that place a Taliban temple? A place that is full of heartless men and women that are directly responsible for the downfall of the country, yet seeing a beautifully and confidently dressed woman is immoral. to them

The place is like a white sepulchre. Nigerians pray all the time against witches and demons, yet the same witches and demons are the ones that rule them and donate large chunks of money in same churches and mosques.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by Susu888(m): 2:15am On Mar 11, 2020
Abeg they should spare her... hanty was just trying to advertise her market. If you know... wink
Re: Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 2:32am On Mar 11, 2020
What exactly is our business here? Are we her wardrobe? Anything to trend. Smh.......... MTCHEEW.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win / Does Nigeria Have An Intelligence Gathering Outfit? / British Arms Dealer Charged For Smuggling 80,000 Guns To Nigeria In 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.