Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : (1696 Views)

7 Categories Of Young Ladies Around A Single Guy. / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / If You Were Bimpe, How Would You Deal With Such Betrayal And Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by lytone(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2009
cry
sadly they all break heart and am wondering if one could still ever get the real girls that will TOTALLY love you for whom you are,belive in you and uphold your dreams,  but too bad non is real. Theyare only instrested in your pocket size and the conections you have with MTN,ZAIN and GLO so that recharge card can flow in 247.
Now, i want to try older gals if that will work for me,  call it names(sugar watevea), i dont care. But nothing is real this days and girls just keep lieng even to your face.is it a mistake to be FAITHFUL?
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by baybbootz(f): 11:39am On Oct 25, 2009
why undecided undecided undecided
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by lytone(m): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2009
because nothin is real, its only fiction and they lie all in the name of love and dive u conditions all in the name of" if u love me u will do dis and dat" and all sort of things so, am tired.
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2009
e go better grin grin grin
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by Coco29(f): 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2009
lytone:

because nothin is real, its only fiction and they lie all in the name of love and dive u conditions all in the name of" if u love me u will do dis and dat" and all sort of things so, am tired.

somebody hurt huh sweetie, neva mind kiss
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by lytone(m): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2009
Coco29:

somebody hurt huh sweetie, neva mind kiss
not just once,
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by otokx(m): 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2009
Eh ya
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2009
@poster u re correct.my personal experience&that of a friend hav proven this.They are very ambitious&lv material things.Older ladies are matured&very intelligent
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by spoilt(f): 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2009
Did they use recharge card to swear for naija girls?
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2009
!
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2009
~_
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2009
The issue is being too ambitious at early stage of life.Imagine a lady at 18 saying she cant date any1 without a car.though i av a car&another car was given to me by my company,but i had 2let her go for being too ambitious at 100Level
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by finemocha(f): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2009
so basically ur broke
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by sweetpie23: 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2009
try older women like 55 years to will remain faithful forever.
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by lovemoi2(f): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2009
thats what happens when a 50year old plus date a fresh girl in her teens ar in her twenties cheesy
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by r231(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2009
@poster
what are you doing wrong yourself at least for you to get all dis heartbreaks
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2009
OH put a suck on it and quit babbling like a a sulking child! You wanna screw all the older girls. . .then do so its a free world! Mshewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by Coco29(f): 1:17am On Oct 26, 2009
lytone:

not just once,
you need to learn from those experience and think deeply about the person u want to be with and stick to it, works for me wink
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by Kunbee: 4:12am On Oct 26, 2009
Try guys
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by lytone(m): 11:48am On Oct 26, 2009
toba:

The issue is being too ambitious at early stage of life.Imagine a lady at 18 saying she cant date any1 without a car.though i av a car&another car was given to me by my company,but i had 2let her go for being too ambitious at 100Level
u can imagine, at 1oolv.
finemocha:

so basically your broke
if u wanna see if am broke, why not lets go on a date, wat u say?
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by MissyB1(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2009
lytone:

if u wanna see if am broke, why not lets go on a date,  wat u say?
Don't brag Yourself into a hole. All a hunger stricken dudette needs to do
is accept Your invitation and You're sunk.  Enuff treking and starvation 4 You. cheesy
My Point ? You need not convince nobody that You're broke or financially bouyant.
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by StellaN3(f): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2009
waw heart break !!!
i fill ur pain sorry dear, but do u think u are making the right decision by going for big-ladies? think twise
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by Anabel(f): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2009
its not my business that your heart has been broken, go for any type of ladies that your business
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2009
Maybe you should stick to your level, Just a suggestion
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2009
People on nairaland like to trivialize issues.D poster raised a topic&some people with similar xperience shared theirs.I dnt know what brought about being broke.Even if i were babangida's son,when i see a lady that cares only about sweet things,i'll surely run from such,either young/old.Only that Its very common with young ladies
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by demystify(f): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2009
Kunbee:

Try guys
I see. .
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by lytone(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2009
toba:

People on nairaland like to trivialize issues.D poster raised a topic&some people with similar xperience shared theirs.I dnt know what brought about being broke.Even if i were babangida's son,when i see a lady that cares only about sweet things,i'll surely run from such,either young/old.Only that Its very common with young ladies
abi oooo, and i figure this gal that said that is actually one of those gals, really wat has relationship got to do with money? And iagain i say it dat if u want to know if am broke or not,just name ur price, i could be younger than u but that dont matter wen a gal is money concious.
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by bunno: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2009
@poster,
try not to talk to girls showing up ya wealth.Any girl will accept a guy that shows up his wealth,cos she sees him as a potential MUGU.
try bury ya pride and study the girls well well before approaching.
for ya info ,u can know larger percentage of a girl by look close at her( i do study girls,even if i am seeing her for the first time).

i hope this works for ya
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by Ben13: 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2009
My goodness.
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by bomakris(f): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2009
eh ya, man is not a crime to be faithful aslo is not ur fault for u to meet the unfaithful.

however, is ur fault dat the unfaithful is still adamant in her unfaithfulness cos do nothing to change the situation.

Still keep trying, someday u will find d faithful one.
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by facibabe(f): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2009
life is full of ups and downs. if all these things did not happen to you, how will you learn from your mistakes.This is just a challenge, there are still many more coming by the time you get married. A broken relationship is better than a broken married. God might have seen that the girl is not ok for you, don't let that bother you, don't even let people know your weak point cause if they know, they will use it against you. by dating older women, do u know what next will happen. Follow the right path and the right path is marrying some one you can control being the head of the family not someone you will be saying madam or ma! to.
Re: Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : by lytone(m): 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2009
facibabe:

life is full of ups and downs. if all these things did not happen to you, how will you learn from your mistakes.This is just a challenge, there are still many more coming by the time you get married. A broken relationship is better than a broken married. God might have seen that the girl is not ok for you, don't let that bother you, don't even let people know your weak point cause if they know, they will use it against you. by dating older women, do u know what next will happen. Follow the right path and the right path is marrying some one you can control being the head of the family not someone you will be saying madam or ma! to.
, tanx a bunch , and hey i dont even show off my well and its actually worst wen u act a broke ass and like u saw wat a gal posted while ago, money all the way.tanx once aagain to those with the Human nature and feelings

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Way To Get A Girlfriend-just Give It A Trial: / Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! / 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.