Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

As President, I Worked For Next Generation, Not Next Election – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As President, I Worked For Next Generation, Not Next Election – Jonathan (1885 Views)

President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo / Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) / Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As President, I Worked For Next Generation, Not Next Election – Jonathan by 989900D: 8:16am On Oct 25, 2016
GEJ has been bitten by Lai.
Re: As President, I Worked For Next Generation, Not Next Election – Jonathan by sarrki(m): 8:38am On Oct 25, 2016
989900D:
GEJ has been bitten by Lai.
Lol
Re: As President, I Worked For Next Generation, Not Next Election – Jonathan by LastProphet: 8:43am On Oct 25, 2016
gidgiddy:

I was never a GEJ fan, I think he ran an ineffective administration, just like all others before him. However, I voted GEJ because I knew he was a better choice than Buhari who had a long history of faliure right from his days a Military Governor, Minister and Head of state. To be fair to GEJ, he may not have been the best but he can at least boast of 2 things Buhari will never be able to boast of.

GEJ ran a better economy that was actually growing

GEJ proved himself a democrat by peacefully handing over with no noise, one of only 2 democratically elected African heads of to have done so. In 2019, If Buhari does not return (weather he actually loses elections or not) we all know there will be trouble

see my brother the first thing u must know is that Buhari was a forgotten matter if not for GEJ's gross incompetence and horrible corruption, Buhari was suppossed to be forgotten until GEJ started marketing Buhari with his corruption that reached high heavens. But u see on his perceived performance, he did ABSOLUTELY nothing! Nigeria had NEVER been as rich as it was under GEJ, a barrel sold for up to $130 at a point, go and find out all the OPEC countries made massive savings that period, if not for saudi Arabia's savings the almighty kingdom would have been on their knees by now, same thing Kuwait, etc. Crude price fell under OBJ but he had enough savings to manage it. compared with what income came to GEJ he did complete nonsense, all he did was enrich a few nigerians who remain grateful to him along with those hoping to have joined before sane folks booted him out. And pls am tired of explaining this one to gullible nigerians - having the largest economy is a stewpid stewpid rating to give yourself, please economies are rated by GDP per capita which is why the richest country in Africa remains equatorial Guinea followed by Botswana, these countries have so much income and by the time u divide by their small population they emerge very rich at the individual level. GEJ kept on this mockery and as expected many of his illiterate followers bought it, Nigeria is like a rich man with N10m in his bank with 1000 children claiming to be richer than the neighbor with N1m but with only 2 kids. Look i could go on and on, GEJ was a worthless president, on handing over power he had no choice, there is nothing shameless Jonathan didn't do to remain there, nothing, including approaching the service chiefs to take over, he did it, pls he should shamefully go and sit down. And to Buhari i don't see him achieving excellently but anything was better than a Phd holder who befriended looters, period

1 Like

Re: As President, I Worked For Next Generation, Not Next Election – Jonathan by ElsonMorali: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2016
Arindin.
Re: As President, I Worked For Next Generation, Not Next Election – Jonathan by ElsonMorali: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
LastProphet:

see my brother the first thing u must know is that Buhari was a forgotten matter if not for GEJ's gross incompetence and horrible corruption, Buhari was suppossed to be forgotten until GEJ started marketing Buhari with his corruption that reached high heavens. But u see on his perceived performance, he did ABSOLUTELY nothing! Nigeria had NEVER been as rich as it was under GEJ, a barrel sold for up to $130 at a point, go and find out all the OPEC countries made massive savings that period, if not for saudi Arabia's savings the almighty kingdom would have been on their knees by now, same thing Kuwait, etc. Crude price fell under OBJ but he had enough savings to manage it. compared with what income came to GEJ he did complete nonsense, all he did was enrich a few nigerians who remain grateful to him along with those hoping to have joined before sane folks booted him out. And pls am tired of explaining this one to gullible nigerians - having the largest economy is a stewpid stewpid rating to give yourself, please economies are rated by GDP per capita which is why the richest country in Africa remains equatorial Guinea followed by Botswana, these countries have so much income and by the time u divide by their small population they emerge very rich at the individual level. GEJ kept on this mockery and as expected many of his illiterate followers bought it, Nigeria is like a rich man with N10m in his bank with 1000 children claiming to be richer than the neighbor with N1m but with only 2 kids. Look i could go on and on, GEJ was a worthless president, on handing over power he had no choice, there is nothing shameless Jonathan didn't do to remain there, nothing, including approaching the service chiefs to take over, he did it, pls he should shamefully go and sit down. And to Buhari i don't see him achieving excellently but anything was better than a Phd holder who befriended looters, period

You have a good grasp of the situation. Put paragraphs in your post to make it easier to read, so that mumu Wailers can educate themselves.
Re: As President, I Worked For Next Generation, Not Next Election – Jonathan by NaijaFutbol: 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
he work for the next generation by importing rice with $20b just to win election, ineffectual buffoon was working for the next generation with his voodoo economy policies, quick action stealing for their pocket, he work for the next generation by been ineffectual buffoon, a wasteful human-being

$20bn
How much does Nigeria earn in a year?
How much is 2014 budget?

Just use your brain....use it a bit.
Re: As President, I Worked For Next Generation, Not Next Election – Jonathan by egokudiowomoney: 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
honfnj:
Sincerely with what am seeing I am forced to say that this country is not WORTH dying for.. It beat my imagination that some persons are so blind to see that the Apc leaders are using CORRUPTION to preach hate against GEJ.. Am shocked more with the Youths.. This was a man that was very close to the youths, he brought programs that will encourage and empower the youths of this country, this was a man who saw how little children in the North were denied education causing them to roam the streets he provided education for them, yet he was a bad leader, this was a man who paraded world class technocrats just to gv us the best, he gave us freedom of information that we used and still using against him.. I want to ask, what happened to our agricultural sector that was picking up, what happened to Youwin program.. One thing I blv is God will judge, if GEJ was as bad as people claim I don't think the western world will associate or identify with him the way they are doing.. My dear youths of our great country lets try to think about the good part of a man before the bad part.. God bless Nigeria
Mr man wait till 2019 when election campaign will start
Re: As President, I Worked For Next Generation, Not Next Election – Jonathan by Jesusloveyou: 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
NaijaFutbol:

$20bn
How much does Nigeria earn in a year?
How much is 2014 budget?
Just use your brain....use it a bit.
that is still the main reason I hate him, because he want to win election, with his voodoo economy policies which everybody is suffering it together now, and u iPod are blaming pmb,

1 Like

Re: As President, I Worked For Next Generation, Not Next Election – Jonathan by NaijaFutbol: 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
that is still the main reason I hate him, because he want to win election, with his voodoo economy policies which everybody is suffering it together now, and u iPod are blaming pmb,

Since you can't use your brain, use google to answer the question.

One more question: $20bn rice is how many bags?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sporadic Shooting At Trans-amadi Layout, Port-harcourt / Biafra: US Invited Us To Witness Trump’s Inauguration – IPOB / FG Budjets N94.5million Bullet Proof Tyres For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.