Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

100 Reasons Why You Should Blog For Revolution In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 100 Reasons Why You Should Blog For Revolution In Nigeria (606 Views)

100 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Deleting Your Blog Post / This Is How You Should Blog Effectively This Year / Top 30 Reasons Why Students Should Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Reasons Why You Should Blog For Revolution In Nigeria by FellepHq(m): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
INTRODUCTION

Blogging is you talking to the world, your own personal space where you can be who you want to be, share what you want to and connect with like minds.

This is the platform we choose to kickstart revolution in Nigeria and soon across the globe. Our aim is to raise 1 million bloggers by the year 2020/

The reason we choose this platform are explained below.

The chief being that we want a non-voilent revolution, and the world is about to witness one soon.

FOR THE MONEY

If you are making at least 20k per month blogging, I don’t think someone will pay you 5k to vote for the wrong candidate in 2019 or disrupt election. I also think you will have enough money to activate your membership at www.fellep.com and also invest in our joint ventures.

I also think you will understand what it means to be a full functional member of the society and not a O’yes card carrying member of a political party for crumbs. You will also understand the dignity in labour and the value of money well earned.

I don’t want you to complain about money when we are set to change things in this country.

I want you to earn foreign exchange for our country because we need it. I want you to also understand how money can be made through information (because we are in the information age) and the worth of information.

Revolution needs two things, information and money, by blogging you can have both of them and not use one to buy the other.

I want you to make money blogging because I want you to, you need it, the revolution needs it, to secure our future we need it, to build a better economy, we need it.

Blogging is not an easy way to make money, but it’s an option, though a hard one, it’s a challenge every member of Fellep will take on, this is also a filter, the weak will leave, the strong will persevere, we need the strong.

TO BE INFORMED:

You can’t give what you don’t have, blogging makes you a researcher, you search for information, when you get it, you filter out and then report the best part of your finding. Nigeria is where it is today because many persons are misinformed. Many are so lazy to dig for the right information or filter out the junk thrown at them that they are ready to defend impunity without raising an eyebrow.

By blogging I want you to understand how propaganda works, how it’s being trafficked, how ignorant people help spread it, why it works, who benefits from it, the effect on our society. I want you to be a messenger of the truth, to search out the truth from propaganda, to support the truth and defend it with all you got.

A blogger seeks to know and wants others to know too, he is in the information business and hence knows the value of information or the lack thereof. That’s who I want you to be, that’s why I want you to blog, that’s why you have to blog.

IT’S A FILTER:

“See’st thou a person who can’t maintain a blog? That persons is not fit to be a revolutionary blogger”. Every excuse you have for not maintaining a blog is deterring you from becoming a revolutionary blogger. You don’t have time, money, laptop, smart phone, you are not educated, not a computer literate e.t.c is not enough excuse, you are just filtering yourself out, if you have the grit to blog and the believe that it’s worth it, nothing, I repeat NOTHING can stop you.

There are many persons who have everything it takes to blog, great laptops, 24/7 power supply, enough time, spare cash to throw in, educated and are computer literates e.t.c but will never blog or maintain a blog because of reasons they will never voice out.

I don’t know why you don’t want to, it could be personal, but I should tell you this; if you actually want to blog, you will blog, so why filter yourself out.

Blogging is like talking, it’s rare to see someone who can talk deciding to be mute. That blogging takes more effort doesn’t make it any different, if nobody is gagging you, why gag yourself, speak out now or forever be silent.

From the introduction I mentioned that blogging is you talking to the world, why should you shy away from this opportunity?

Meanwhile, for Fellep members, blogging remains a criterion for joining the revolution for a better Nigeria and even a better Africa.

More points will be coming up in subsequent days, if you have any question, you can ask them here and don't fail to join the party at www.fellep.com
Re: 100 Reasons Why You Should Blog For Revolution In Nigeria by FellepHq(m): 7:37am On Oct 25, 2016
More coming, join the blogging revolution at www.fellep.com
Re: 100 Reasons Why You Should Blog For Revolution In Nigeria by FellepHq(m): 7:24am On Oct 26, 2016
Reason 4: IT’S AN ASSET
A blog in the long run is an asset when it starts generating income and has liquidity value too.
It one of those virtual assets that every 21st century entrepreneur should have because it’s not location bond.
You can travel the world and your blog won’t be affected, fact is blogging is the ultimate recommended hobby for travelers.
The fact that it’s a virtual asset gives you another leverage, it’s not tied to your local economy, you can earn from it irrespective of your current economic value.
A blog is an asset you can easily liquidate by selling it to raise quick cash with little or no legal or tax related hassle.
A blog is also a social asset and can serve as an assurance from prospective clients and customers. Example, someone who wants to do business worth 10k can easily make payment into your bank account without physically meeting you if he/she knows your blog is worth over 100k. so the blog acts as a social collateral. More on this in the next point.

Join the revolutionary bloggers at www.fellep.com
Re: 100 Reasons Why You Should Blog For Revolution In Nigeria by FellepHq(m): 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
Reason 5: Blog For Social Security

One can easily predict who you are, based on the content of your blog and can establish a social connection and by extension can influence the decision whether or not to trust you and to what extent they can transact with you.
The strength of your blog psychologically represents the strength of your will or dedication to the field you choose. A weak blog represents careless attitude towards the blogging business you embarked on and by extension will identify you as either a confused person or a lazy one, whereas a strong vibrant blog emphasizes an enthusiastic zest for your chosen profession, the trust bond is strengthened and people can transact with you with confidence.
As a blogger, your reputation is tied to your blog, it’s a vulnerability that you will want to protect your image and maintain your reputation as a trustworthy blogger, when people transact with you they know they can get back to you if the business goes awry by attacking your reputation. Since no blogger wants such fallout, it boosts the confidence in the client/customer that you will deliver your part of the bargain or risk denting your image. You can bank on this in your internet marketing venture to build trust and promote goodwill.
Re: 100 Reasons Why You Should Blog For Revolution In Nigeria by FellepHq(m): 5:55am On Oct 28, 2016
Reason 6: Blogging Helps You Get Disciplined

Blogging puts your ability to persevere on a goal consistently to test. You discipline yourself to not quit, to maintain dedicated effort even when the outcome is not very encouraging, to improve on your effort continuously and watch as your venture yields result.
If you can maintain a blog till it starts making money then you have mastered enough discipline that can be replicated effortlessly into other ventures and turn out successful.
Starting a blog is easy, anybody can do that, the first few days can also be trilling, but reality dawns after few weeks of seemingly no result. You start getting discouraged, gradually you start becoming inconsistent, it starts reflecting on the quality of your post, you write without proofreading and pay less attention to the health of your blog. With time, blogging becomes a boring routine, void of any enthusiasm and as much as you can, you will wish to get rid of the burden. Later on you start looking for cheap way out, you want to sell your blog or resort copy and pasting to build content even when obviously it’s gonna hurt your blog ranking. Finally, you abandon the blog or quit blogging entirely.
It happens to many and this same pattern is not limited to blogging, even brick and mortar businesses experience this too. Research has it that 90% of businesses fail within the first 5 years.
Discipline demands that the same amount of effort invested in day one of blogging should be maintained to when the blog becomes profitable and beyond.
Our blogging program ensures you follow through and build discipline through consistency in the 100-day challenge, just follow through here.
Re: 100 Reasons Why You Should Blog For Revolution In Nigeria by FellepHq(m): 9:32am On Nov 17, 2016
Reason 7: Blogging: Confidence Building Activity

One thing I’ve come to realize as the major cause of underperformance amongst Nigerian youths is low self-esteem.
When people undermine their ability to succeed in fair undertaking, they resort to cutting corners and resigning their success to fate.
If you check the number of vice occurring in the society, you will be shocked at the reasons for such. Imagine someone stealing a phone worth over 85k only to sell it for 5k, or another vandalizing properties worth over 30 million just to make 1.5 million.
All these happen because they think they cannot raise these amounts of money in a fair and legal business engagement.
By blogging, confidence is restored to one’s ability to create value and exchange it for cash.
That’s why I encourage my readers to always leave comments when they read blog posts, this goes a long way in encouraging and boosting the confidence of the blogger. It means that people are responding to the value they create and acknowledge its importance in their field of application.
There is social and economic confidence when a blogger earns from his/her blog, the additional income goes a long way in solving most of his/her social/domestic needs and it’s a feeling to work for.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Edit Profile On Nairaland / I Am Willing To Sell My Android App I Am Currently Developing / Domain Names For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.