Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Nigeria Vision 2020, Hoax Or Genuine. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria Vision 2020, Hoax Or Genuine. (946 Views)

Nelson Mandela Dead 2013” : Nobel Peace Prize 1993 Killed By Internet Death Hoax / Nelson Mandela:rest In Peace!: An Uncommon Hero! (Rumour, Hoax) / New Facts On Nigerian Bomber Plot: Hoax Or Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vision 2020, Hoax Or Genuine. by Ikomi(m): 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2009
Key Goals for Vision 2020 - Vision Statement
“By 2020 Nigeria will be one of the 20 largest economies in the world able to consolidate its leadership role in Africa and establish itself as a significant player in the global economic and political arena.”

Lets leave all the big nations and put the focus on Nigeria, and whatever your view is, substantiate it with good argument. I think its possible, the problem I have is that I cant argue it.
Re: Nigeria Vision 2020, Hoax Or Genuine. by Horus(m): 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2009
Ikomi:

Lets leave all the big nations and put the focus on Nigeria, and whatever your view is, substantiate it with good argument. I think its possible, the problem I have is that I cant argue it.

Nigeria Vision 2020 is genuine only if we want it to be genuine. The Time to Unity is NOW. We see that statement so often but to those that overstand, it doesn't get old, it only gets more relevant!! Time is running out, quick. We cannot afford to be part of shocked, unprepared and dumbfounded masses when it all hits the fan. By this time, and with all the knowledge that has been entrusted to us, we should have already established our own TRUE FREEDOM, our Own self-sustaining, self-ruled and controlled, prosperous community that becomes a United Powerfull Nation and so on. If we're expected to make it through what's coming, you better know we need to be in power by that time. Just making it is about to get even more difficult for anyone without sufficient resources. The thing that the average "Nigerian" doesn't seem to get or accept is, WE have to get it done. There is no "savior" scapegoat-copout that is going to come down and hold our hands, think for us, gently explain to us the location of our own asses, take care of everything for us, bubblewrap us and deliver us to our dream homes in our dream communities. WE are the ones that are responsible. Like the saying goes, the only helping hand I need is at the end of my own arm,  and I have two of them.!!

(1) (Reply)

Shocking:us Government Researchers Intentionally Infected Patients With Stds / President Obama Gets Post-convention ‘boost’(get Lifted Up By Powerlifter)pix / Chicago lottery winner poisoned with cyanide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.