Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

50 Facts About Men By Rita Rudner (guys Do You Agree?) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50 Facts About Men By Rita Rudner (guys Do You Agree?) (1036 Views)

Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Here Are The 50 Facts About Boys, Girls Should Be Aware Of. / Stupid Things Guys Do For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Facts About Men By Rita Rudner (guys Do You Agree?) by lola024(f): 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
50 facts About Men is a list of some facts everyone should know about guys
1. Men like to barbecue. Men will cook if danger is involved.

2. Men who have pierced ears are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewelry.

3. If you buy your husband or boyfriend a video camera, for the first few weeks he has it, lock the door when you go to the bathroom. Most of my husband's early films end with a scream and a flush.

4. Be careful of men who are bald and rich; the arrogance of "rich" usually cancels out the "nice" of bald.

5. Marrying a divorced man is ecologically responsible. In a world where there are more women than men, it pays to recycle.

Its just getting interesting. Very fun... don't miss it.
http://www.moral24.com/showthread.php?tid=2

Re: 50 Facts About Men By Rita Rudner (guys Do You Agree?) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
Only number 1 made sense. The rest is just bullshìt. Not with African men undecided

1 Like

Re: 50 Facts About Men By Rita Rudner (guys Do You Agree?) by lola024(f): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
Papikush:
Only number 1 made sense. The rest is just bullshìt. Not with African men undecided

really?
Re: 50 Facts About Men By Rita Rudner (guys Do You Agree?) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
lola024:

really?

Errrr... Yes ma'am. African Nigerian men don't pierce their ears. It's just gay! And most of us don't even have time for the camera crap.

We rather play video games or gang out with our Niggas

1 Like

Re: 50 Facts About Men By Rita Rudner (guys Do You Agree?) by RoyalBlak007: 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
undecided undecided angry

1 Like

Re: 50 Facts About Men By Rita Rudner (guys Do You Agree?) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
undecided undecided angry

Even royal isn't saying nothing.

Trust me, if he isn't saying anything it's because it didn't make any sense angry

1 Like

Re: 50 Facts About Men By Rita Rudner (guys Do You Agree?) by RoyalBlak007: 12:03am On Oct 25, 2016
Papikush:

Even royal isn't saying nothing.

Trust me, if he isn't saying anything it's because it didn't make any sense angry

Boss....I dey tell you
The thing be like Banking&Surgery
Re: 50 Facts About Men By Rita Rudner (guys Do You Agree?) by Olasco93: 12:10am On Oct 25, 2016
The OP reminds me of Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe.
Re: 50 Facts About Men By Rita Rudner (guys Do You Agree?) by vicstar(m): 12:18am On Oct 25, 2016
tryin' to relate but I cannot
Re: 50 Facts About Men By Rita Rudner (guys Do You Agree?) by daclint(m): 12:19am On Oct 25, 2016
Bullshit
Re: 50 Facts About Men By Rita Rudner (guys Do You Agree?) by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 25, 2016
For Naija men abi oyinbo
Re: 50 Facts About Men By Rita Rudner (guys Do You Agree?) by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 25, 2016
lola024:
50 facts About Men is a list of some facts everyone should know about guys
1. Men like to barbecue. Men will cook if danger is involved.

2. Men who have pierced ears are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewelry.

3. If you buy your husband or boyfriend a video camera, for the first few weeks he has it, lock the door when you go to the bathroom. Most of my husband's early films end with a scream and a flush.

4. Be careful of men who are bald and rich; the arrogance of "rich" usually cancels out the "nice" of bald.

5. Marrying a divorced man is ecologically responsible. In a world where there are more women than men, it pays to recycle.

Its just getting interesting. [url=]Read on and Join the discussion here[/url]. Very fun... don't miss it
nice one lola....
Re: 50 Facts About Men By Rita Rudner (guys Do You Agree?) by vani86: 7:47am On Oct 25, 2016
You said 50 where is the remaining 45
Re: 50 Facts About Men By Rita Rudner (guys Do You Agree?) by Presh900(m): 9:27am On Oct 25, 2016
rocket science....

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills Lover After She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal (photos, Video) / Letter To Slay Queens!!! / My Brother Won't Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.