Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC (22895 Views)

Why We Cannot Sell Petrol At N145 Per Litre In South East – Marketers / Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC / PENGASSAN : We Support Deregulation, Not N145 Per Litre. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by Freetunezng: 7:13am On Oct 25, 2016
Yes
Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by win1234: 7:13am On Oct 25, 2016
God, pls help us survive Buhari & APC

7 Likes

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 25, 2016
psucc:
Hhhahahahhhaah! Where is Tam David-West?

He so decried that Nigerians are buying fuel at exorbitant price of N87/litre. That Buhari will sell at N45/litre. Now that even N145/litre is unsustainable, where is he?

Where is Tunde Bakere?

Tam David West seemed so sure of himself. I went as far as believeing the mothefuck.er because of how confident he sounded. That man must never ever again be given audience to talk about Nigeria because he knows nothing.

7 Likes

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by chimerase2: 7:15am On Oct 25, 2016
Is ua head dat is not sustainable angry

1 Like

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by chiedu7: 7:16am On Oct 25, 2016
YorubaStinks:
I wish that Buhari would rule Nigeria for 70 years

Una never see anything

4 Likes

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by deboysben(m): 7:16am On Oct 25, 2016
to hell wit dis govt and their wickedness so 145 never do una. God punish buhari and his cohert.

nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by blazetitov: 7:17am On Oct 25, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
I thought Buhari never believed there was subsidy during Jonathan's government. I thought you guys believed Buhari will "stabilise" oil price grin

You guys were just deceiving yourselves. I never believed those bullcrap from the very beginning.

How will you explain the increase in subsidy from over N200BN to N1TR within a year or so? There was subsidy but it was rooted with massive corruption. And that is why the Sons of late Arisekola and former PDP chairman have fraud cases pending against them in Court today. The subsidy regime of GEJ's administration was not sustainable.

Cheers!
Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by buchilino(m): 7:17am On Oct 25, 2016
n1bogo:
It is unfortunate that this government wouldn't do anything positive for the masses. We behooves on us do the needy come 2019.

l

SO U HONESTLY BELIEVE DAT DER WILL BE FREE N FAIR ELECTIONS IN 2019. EDO STATE ELECTIONS SHOWS WAT AWAITS PPLE IN 2019.

8 Likes

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by FellaL: 7:17am On Oct 25, 2016
Na wa o! Fuel at N145 is not sustainable again? LOL. We would soon start using our blood in our cars o. shey una hear?

2 Likes

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by promise4040: 7:17am On Oct 25, 2016
Story for the gods!!! After Bubu a.k.a dulladinho and kachikwu deceived us about subsidy removal, NNPC still talking shit. E be like say dem want to tell us another story again o.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by crazygod(m): 7:18am On Oct 25, 2016
Seal7:
Any increase in fuel price might just be the catalyst for that long over due revolution.
Story

1 Like

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by kgr8mike(m): 7:18am On Oct 25, 2016
Nigeria is importing fuel when we are one of the world producers of crude oil.

NNPC shame on you and your management team.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by Oleumayhur(m): 7:19am On Oct 25, 2016
Am not surprised at all i can only be surprised when the price returns low to #100/lit

1 Like

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by ShowYourCertificate: 7:21am On Oct 25, 2016
blazetitov:

How will you explain the increase in subsidy from over N200BN to N1TR within a year or so? There was subsidy but it was rooted with massive corruption. And that is why the Sons of late Arisekola and former PDP chairman have fraud cases pending against them in Court today. The subsidy regime of GEJ's administration was not sustainable.

Cheers!
Do you even know how much we are paying as subsidy right now even at N145 per litre? SMH

6 Likes

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by borntosuccess(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2016
one chance government

3 Likes

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by tivta(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by Eagle360(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2016
You want to increase it? and a Pastor said it will be reduce to #30_#40. what an irony

3 Likes

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by buchilino(m): 7:23am On Oct 25, 2016
FellaL:
Na wa o! Fuel at N145 is not sustainable again? LOL. We would soon start using our blood in our cars o. shey una hear?

IT'S NOT CARS DAT WORRY ME BUT FOOD PRICES N COST OF LIVING. NNAMDI KANU WAS RIGHT, NIGERIA WILL SURLY CRACK, IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME.

5 Likes

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by freeze001(f): 7:24am On Oct 25, 2016
kingphilip:
how about the subsidy didn't you read anything about it??

Can you please enlighten me on that

U see this question u ask so? Omenka will never answer it because there is no spin he can put on it to justify all the myopic defence of integrity/standing with baba so rather than appear to remotely disagree with Bubu or APC, he will not answer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by bayelsaowei(m): 7:24am On Oct 25, 2016
chiedu7:

grin

They were shouting endlessly even during good times...

Now they wan t die of suffering...

Buhari is not yet finished with the foolishness of many...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by FellaL: 7:28am On Oct 25, 2016
buchilino:

IT'S NOT CARS DAT WORRY ME BUT FOOD PRICES N COST OF LIVING. NNAMDI KANU WAS RIGHT, NIGERIA WILL SURLY CRACK, IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME.

True, I agree with you. Cost of living has been going up for a while. Funny thing is, when they go up, they never seem to come back down. They should be answers incorporated into the riddle "What goes up and never comes down?"

2 Likes

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by justjify(m): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2016
fr3do:
People will dance naked on the streets if they try nonsense!
Dance Unclad? shocked
I hope you will lead the dance. undecided
Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 25, 2016
Sorry Nigerians, especially the south west. The "chanji" you voted for is here and none should complain. Brace up for 200 Naira for a litter of fuel before or after December

2 Likes

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by freeze001(f): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2016
U actually had figures to quote though apparently laden with fraud but tell me, what is the official figure or amount of subsidy still being paid? At least now an official of NNPC has stated clearly that subsidy is still ongoing so where are the figures u can probe?

They told u there was massive corruption because they published figures that disclosed discrepancies abi? Where is the accountability for this one?

blazetitov:

Cheers!

6 Likes

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by mrjangaweed: 7:31am On Oct 25, 2016
omenka:
Toh. Whatever you must do, make sure it doesn't go beyond that cap, 145, otherwise, I foresee a repeat of 2012.

Baba, take note.

How far BOY!

3 Likes

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by bayelsaowei(m): 7:31am On Oct 25, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Do you even know how much we are paying as subsidy right now even at N145 per litre? SMH
leave that hypocrite ooo...

By the time buhari is done with him he would lament.. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by talktonase(m): 7:32am On Oct 25, 2016
omenka:
Toh. Whatever you must do, make sure it doesn't go beyond that cap, 145, otherwise, I foresee a repeat of 2012.

Baba, take note.
Hmmmm wetin you dey talk like this? Abi you no read say 145 is not sustainable.BTW what happened in 2012 can never repeat itself again!

2 Likes

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by bayelsaowei(m): 7:34am On Oct 25, 2016
buchilino:

SO U HONESTLY BELIEVE DAT DER WILL BE FREE N FAIR ELECTIONS IN 2019. EDO STATE ELECTIONS SHOWS WAT AWAITS PPLE IN 2019.
they are jejune..the last time nigeria ever experienced free and fair elections was under gej..

I laugh when people think there would be free and fair elections come 2019 with a hardcore northerner a inec chairman..i laugh

3 Likes

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by DDabs(f): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2016
"we are in subsidy regime absolutely" what is d meaning of dis stmt?! Dat is arrant nonsense! If dat is truly d case, d pump price shd be reversed back 2 87 naira per litre so dat we d masses can indeed feel d subsidy.

1 Like

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by ashala(m): 7:37am On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 25, 2016
Petroleum is a natural resources which Nigerians ought to be getting free of charge like the senators,reps,and president.

Why don't fg give licenses to illegal refineries operators so that they can become legal?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) / Sadique Abubakar At The 'Home Of Alpha Jets' In Niger State. PICS / Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.