Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC (22896 Views)

Why We Cannot Sell Petrol At N145 Per Litre In South East – Marketers / Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC / PENGASSAN : We Support Deregulation, Not N145 Per Litre. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by eph12(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2016
blazetitov:
What Demon is disturbing those guys at NNPC? I dont understand this yeye story because some filling stations are begging customers to come and buy at N141.

This is cock and bull story. We don't want to hear any subsidy ish!
At #141 those filling stations are still making profits because they're not the importers. The importers are the ones crying. If they decide to raise their prices those selling 141 will have to adjust.
Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by andyview(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2016
If one cannot import, sell at N145 and make profit, how is NNPC doing it? Does it mean we are still subsidizing PMS? Or is NNPC running at a lost? If so, how long will it take to liquidate the corporation? And why should Nigerians allowed you to run their company aground? Fellow Nigerians, lets read carefully between the lines. These people are telling us something serious and we are busy talking politics and politicians. There is fire on the mountain!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by ShaqFu: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2016
The FG had better not increase it, if they know what is good for them.

The economy is an shambles and they're telling us stories about not being able to sustain the current fuel price.

Let them put their act together and look for a way to get us out of this mess they landed us in.
Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by Bizibi(m): 7:41am On Oct 25, 2016
Are they saying there is still subsidy?
Govt will say something today and we hear another thing tomorrow..... make una fear small na

1 Like

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by Cutehector(m): 7:43am On Oct 25, 2016
The masses are not fools!
Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by Pidggin(f): 7:45am On Oct 25, 2016
wizzyrich:
Assuming it was Jonathan doing all the increasing, we would have seen NLC and many SW musicians in the streets in the name of protesting.

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 25, 2016
BlindAngel:
Hmmm, evil people dey this world shaaaa, when Jonathan was in power and petrol was selling for N145/litre. Them witches and wizards were busy shouting up and down, person nor hear word one day but now i nor hear one single noise from anybody again.
All of una go die, i swear to God all of una go die, foolish people thunder go destroy all of una. Most expecially the Afonjas, if the mods one ban me make them ban because i dey vex this morning, a bag of rice is now 29k. But i know why the Afonjas are not filling the heat, i heard things are cheap in Lagos. I heard a bag of rice is 23k there but no wahala.
40N indomie is now 80N
a cup of rice of 40N is now 130N
small bottle of oil of N30 is now N100
e.t.c. Smh
I nor dey fit dey eat well again, yesterday hunger one kill me throway i hungry from morning till after 7 for eveling yet nothing to chop, na so so water i drink full belle through out yesterday.
Work wen i learn, i nor dey get work again. I dun carry block i dun tire.
I cook beans on sunday, just ordinary beans no oil no stew i manage eat am like that, no papa no mama to support. Inshort i dun even tire for this life self. When Jonathan was in power i din't experience any of this i havve a little savings then but now nothing nothing. Common 10N to buy biscuit take hold belle yesterday i nor see. Nothing nothing atall. Smh i dun tire
Na only like minds fit understanding your plight.Things are hard under Buhari bro.KAI

1 Like

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by mankan2k7(m): 7:50am On Oct 25, 2016
Buhari can kuku go ahead and kill us
Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by Saintp(m): 7:50am On Oct 25, 2016
This country matter don tire me
Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by makdcash(m): 7:53am On Oct 25, 2016
The country call nigeria is a scam....only GOD will save us....

Main while.... cheesy cheesy grin

psucc:
Hhhahahahhhaah! Where is Tam David-West?

He so decried that Nigerians are buying fuel at exorbitant price of N87/litre. That Buhari will sell at N45/litre. Now that even N145/litre is unsustainable, where is he?

Where is Tunde Bakere?

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by prettycat: 7:56am On Oct 25, 2016
I talk am!b4 madam bubu fit voice out,there's fire on d mountain.we don enter am ooo!Aso rock forces @work shocked
Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by HtwoOw: 7:56am On Oct 25, 2016
It's like posts like this sends out distress signal to only wailers, 3 pages of nonsensical posts already

Most didn't even read to understand just read to comment, keyword being subsidy and not sustainable

Read again and let your 10 year old sibling read it even more slowly
Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by fendorf(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 25, 2016
And there was a prophet telling is this morning that fuel would sell for 30naira in 2017. Hehe
Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 25, 2016
HtwoOw:
It's like posts like this sends out distress signal to only wailers, 3 pages of nonsensical posts already

Most didn't even read to understand just read to comment, keyword being subsidy and not sustainable

Read again and let your 10 year old sibling read it even more slowly
Seun adesina is that you?
Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by Bluesearoll(m): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2016
I THOUGHT ONE OF OUR PROPHET JUST SAID PETROL WILL SELL FOR #30? BIKO WETIN BE DIS AGAIN NOW

1 Like

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by MinorityTribe1: 8:03am On Oct 25, 2016
They want to increase it again? What kind of wicked government is this na! Only MMM can save us from this wicked government.

1 Like

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by HtwoOw: 8:03am On Oct 25, 2016
comshots:
Seun adesina is that you?

Sorry no
Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by 12inchDickson: 8:03am On Oct 25, 2016
I don't want to read the post, the headline is okay for me, e no go better for buhari

1 Like

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 25, 2016
Someone will always take the heat, that's how supply chain works. The thing is these guys were used to excess profits in the name of 'subsidy'.
Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by babooshka: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2016
BlindAngel:
Hmmm, evil people dey this world shaaaa, when Jonathan was in power and petrol was selling for N145/litre. Them witches and wizards were busy shouting up and down, person nor hear word one day but now i nor hear one single noise from anybody again.
All of una go die, i swear to God all of una go die, foolish people thunder go destroy all of una. Most expecially the Afonjas, if the mods one ban me make them ban because i dey vex this morning, a bag of rice is now 29k. But i know why the Afonjas are not filling the heat, i heard things are cheap in Lagos. I heard a bag of rice is 23k there but no wahala.
40N indomie is now 80N
a cup of rice of 40N is now 130N
small bottle of oil of N30 is now N100
e.t.c. Smh
I nor dey fit dey eat well again, yesterday hunger one kill me throway i hungry from morning till after 7 for eveling yet nothing to chop, na so so water i drink full belle through out yesterday.
Work wen i learn, i nor dey get work again. I dun carry block i dun tire.
I cook beans on sunday, just ordinary beans no oil no stew i manage eat am like that, no papa no mama to support. Inshort i dun even tire for this life self. When Jonathan was in power i din't experience any of this i havve a little savings then but now nothing nothing. Common 10N to buy biscuit take hold belle yesterday i nor see. Nothing nothing atall. Smh i dun tire
bottle of oil is 600 to 650 now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by chronique(m): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2016
WriteBoy:
In hindsight, I totally regret going out to Ojota in 2012 to protest against Jonathan. I thought I was being a patriotic citizen. Now, who has history vindicated?

Next time when intelligent people talk, try and listen. We told you guys then that you all were displaying stupidity but you guys didn't listen. I'm happy history is showing you all how you made a fool of yourselves back then.
Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 25, 2016
Nobody here is saying the truth. Neither of PMB or GEJ was RIGHT.
Just a reminder...

HISTORY OF FUEL PRICE INCREASES IN NIGERIA
Gowon-1973: 6k to 8.45k
Murtaja-1976: 8.45k to 9k
Obj-Oct 1,1978: 9k to 15.3k
Shagari-Apr 20,1982: 15.3k to 20k
Babangida-Mar 31, 86: 20k to 39.5k
Babangida-Apr 10, 1988: 39.5k to 42k
Babangida-Jan 1, 1989: 42k to 60k(Private Vehicles)
Babangida- Mar 6, 1991: 60k to 70k
Shonekan(82 days in power)-Nov 8, 1993: 70k to #5
Abacha- Nov 22, 1993: #5 to #3.25k(price dropped)
Abacha-Oct 2, 1994: #3.25k to #15
Abacha-Oct 4, 1994: #15 to #11(price dropped)
Abubakar-Dec 20, 1998: #11 to #25
Abubakar-Jan 6,1999: #25 to 20(price dropped)
Obj-June 1, 2000: #20 to #30
obj-June 8, 2000: #30 to #22(price drops)
Obj-Jan 1, 2002: #22 to #26
Obj-june, 2003: #26 to #42
Obj-May 29, 2004: #42 to 50
Obj-Aug 25, 2004: #50 to #65
Obj-May 27, 2007: #65 to #75
Yar' Adua-June, 2007: back to #65(price drops)
GEJ(New year present)-Jan 1, 2012: #141
GEJ(Labour strike forced him)-Jan 17, 2012: #97

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by chronique(m): 8:16am On Oct 25, 2016
WriteBoy:

Tam David West seemed so sure of himself. I went as far as believeing the mothefuck.er because of how confident he sounded. That man must never ever again be given audience to talk about Nigeria because he knows nothing.

Lol. Glad you know now know better. Too many idiots were allowed to deceive Nigerians back then. Where is Tuned Bakery? Where is Father Mbaka, the crying pastor? You all were led like sheep before the slaughter.
Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by almarthins(m): 8:21am On Oct 25, 2016
dre11:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/petrol-n145-per-litre-not-sustainable--nnpc/168470.html

Nigerians dey look for Jesus wey dem go kill, buhari is not Jesus. Keep searching for the messiah....

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by Ladokun12(m): 8:24am On Oct 25, 2016
Smh,apc pls dnt eva for once think dt ur problem is natural.
Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by 4wrd9ja: 8:25am On Oct 25, 2016
omenka:
Toh. Whatever you must do, make sure it doesn't go beyond that cap, 145, otherwise, I foresee a repeat of 2012.

Baba, take note.
For where even if it is increased to 200naira nothing will happen nigerians are very docile people who don't know their rights and civil so cities, Labour, media organizations and people like you that can galvanize their energy to reject poor governance has been compromised.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:26am On Oct 25, 2016
omenka:
Toh. Whatever you must do, make sure it doesn't go beyond that cap, 145, otherwise, I foresee a repeat of 2012.

Baba, take note.
And you think NLC will not be betrayed again, who those that will remonstrate, after all the NLC is divided and the government will again apply divide and rule... Shikena!
Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by sunnyside16(m): 8:37am On Oct 25, 2016
When are we ever going to wake up and hear/read good and cheering news in this country? cry

I dont understand this institute of govt anymore.
Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by echibuogwu(m): 8:42am On Oct 25, 2016
sometimes i wonder if there is another hell fire aside the one some people live in 9ja
Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by Nogen: 8:44am On Oct 25, 2016
It shall not be well with everyone who voted this government in power. For how long shall we continue to bleed for them? It will never be well with them. Amen
Re: Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 25, 2016
chronique:

Next time when intelligent people talk, try and listen. We told you guys then that you all were displaying stupidity but you guys didn't listen. I'm happy history is showing you all how you made a fool of yourselves back then.

I don't know the basis of your presumptions and the need for foul words, but I know you are not as intelligent as you claim.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sadique Abubakar At The 'Home Of Alpha Jets' In Niger State. PICS / Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) / EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.