Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Joke - Bad Guy. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke - Bad Guy. (610 Views)

Super Eagle Joke You Can All Relates with. / LONDON ZOO ( Rib Cranking Joke Of The Day ) / Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke - Bad Guy. by joowealth(m): 6:36am On Oct 25, 2016
Young man, you are coming to seek my daughter’s hand in marriage and you are chewing gum.
That’s a sign of disrespect!
Akpos: Sir, I only chew gum when I drink or smoke.
Father-In-Law: You mean you drink and smoke and you are here to seek my daughter’s hand in marriage?
Akpos: Sir I only drink and smoke when I go to the club.
Father-In-Law: You club too?
Akpos: I’m sorry sir, I started clubbing when I came out of prison.
Father-In-Law: You’ve also been in prison before? Oh my God!
Akpos: Sorry sir, I went to jail when I killed somebody!!
Father-In-Law: What!!! You’re a killer and you me to give you my daughter’s hand in marriage?
Akpos: Sir, it happened out of anger. It was a certain man that didn’t allow me marry his daughter, so I killed him.
Father-In-Law: You are highly welcome my son. You are on the right track. You are absolutely the right man for my daughter

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Vs Buhari / Guess The Compound / That Akward Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.