Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ever Seen A Wedding That Lasted 2 Hours? Check This Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Seen A Wedding That Lasted 2 Hours? Check This Out (883 Views)

See The Way The Bridegroom Rocks His Bride On Their Wedding That Got People Talk / Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking / See This Wedding That Got Everybody Talking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Seen A Wedding That Lasted 2 Hours? Check This Out by gbase12: 7:07am On Oct 25, 2016
A Saudi groom has divorced his wife just two hours after their wedding because the bride broke an agreement not to share their wedding photos on Snapchat.

The groom, upon learning that images of the wedding had been sent to female friends of his new wife, immediately filed for divorce. The agreement not to share pictures or video of the ceremony was apparently a binding one, Saudi press reported.

The bride’s brother told Saudi daily Okaz:

‘There was a prenuptial agreement between my sister and her fiancé that she would not use social-media applications such as Snapchat, Instagram or Twitter to post or send her pictures.
It was included in the marriage contract and became binding. Regretfully, my sister did not honour the pledge and used Snapchat to share pictures from the wedding ceremony with her female friends, resulting in the shocking decision by the groom to cancel their marriage and call for divorce.’

The episode caused a huge row between both families, with the bride’s relatives arguing that the agreement was unfair, and the groom’s relatives arguing that he had been perfectly within his rights to file for divorce.
Sources : http://grovbase.com/2016/10/25/ever-seen-a-wedding-that-lasted-2-hours-check-this-out/

Re: Ever Seen A Wedding That Lasted 2 Hours? Check This Out by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 25, 2016
grin

Rich ppol's problem...
Re: Ever Seen A Wedding That Lasted 2 Hours? Check This Out by AmSmart(m): 7:10am On Oct 25, 2016
Unnecessary pre-nups. What a frivolous reason to end a 2hrs marriage...pls can someone call the guiness £ook of record to hear this?
Re: Ever Seen A Wedding That Lasted 2 Hours? Check This Out by vani86: 7:12am On Oct 25, 2016
1st world problems
Re: Ever Seen A Wedding That Lasted 2 Hours? Check This Out by AmSmart(m): 7:12am On Oct 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Rich ppol's problem...
and u took my ftc from me a£i? **so£s uncntrolla£ly**
Re: Ever Seen A Wedding That Lasted 2 Hours? Check This Out by talktonase(m): 7:13am On Oct 25, 2016
This young generation and soc media! See the trouble it has gotten her into abi...
Re: Ever Seen A Wedding That Lasted 2 Hours? Check This Out by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 25, 2016
AmSmart:
and u took my ftc from me a£i? **so£s uncntrolla£ly**

I'm not competing for FTC grin
Re: Ever Seen A Wedding That Lasted 2 Hours? Check This Out by AmSmart(m): 7:18am On Oct 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I'm not competing for FTC grin
and i never said u were. Did i?
Re: Ever Seen A Wedding That Lasted 2 Hours? Check This Out by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 25, 2016
Well, I don't care
Re: Ever Seen A Wedding That Lasted 2 Hours? Check This Out by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 25, 2016
Yeah muslims i know already
Re: Ever Seen A Wedding That Lasted 2 Hours? Check This Out by jejemanito: 7:27am On Oct 25, 2016
undecided

Re: Ever Seen A Wedding That Lasted 2 Hours? Check This Out by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 25, 2016
And the divorce was processed in two hours abi
Re: Ever Seen A Wedding That Lasted 2 Hours? Check This Out by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:34am On Oct 25, 2016
Buhari Sef
Re: Ever Seen A Wedding That Lasted 2 Hours? Check This Out by decatalyst(m): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2016
Weldon, stupid social media habit breaking relationship since 15BC

That's how they will be frying plantain and snapchating and the plantain go turn to burnt offering to the gods undecided

(1) (Reply)

This Will Bring A Cold Sensation Down Your Spine. / My First Campaign Speech #mnga (audio Added) / E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.