Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married (2087 Views)

10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / 11 Things Nigerian Girls Do When Valentine Day Is Close / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married by Vaxt(m): 8:38am On Oct 25, 2016
Girls are going extra miles day by day in search for a husband. Below are 20 jaw dropping things, women do to have a husband by fire by force.
[b]1. Snatching a friend or relation’s man. All is fair in love and war! Rumour has it that women have resorted to locking their phones, hiding their men and coding their gist from so-called friends cos it’s a jungle out there…
2. Re-inventing themselves. Pretence is the order of the day. No man wants to tame the shrew or teach the inexperienced or make an honest woman out of a dishonest one so once marriage is desired, women package themselves in pseudo, ready-made, easy-to- use, highly desirable packages. After marriage, what you see is what you get!
3. Trapping him with pregnancy. This used to be the old school method of getting a man to propose. From skipping the pill to seducing the man or getting him drunk when she was ovulating, a woman usually knew she had the man where she wanted him once she missed her period even if there was no commitment. Now the guys are saying YES to baby mamas and YES to child support. Are the girls deterred? NO! The girls have stepped up their game by involving the parents and you know parents don’t like scandals.
4. Praying&Fasting. This would presumably be an honourable means of obtaining a husband but sometimes the prayers are offered up to deities other than God & other times it becomes a song permanently on repeat.
5. Taking his photograph to places for a prophetess to pray over or a powerful Alfa. Heard it works like a charm.
6. Taking his sperm, hair or personal effects to herbalist. Guys, disposing off your condoms yourself is not such a bad idea…
7. Putting love portion in his food! This is classic and timeless but shouldn’t it be called a ‘compelling’ portion? Because in this case, love is by force!
8. Saying YES to a man you despise! A woman has two classes of men usually on her case. The ‘correct’ guys and the ‘disgos’. The disgos usually end up as rebounds but many a woman has shocked a despondent toaster with a sudden ‘Yes’ and men have agreed that truly there is nothing God cannot do!
9. Proposing to a guy! Yes it does happen… (Who wears the engagement ring?)
10. Toasting a man’s family so they make the decision for him! A friend complained that a girl he detested had over the months gotten close to his family. Lavishing money on them, cooking for them and basically being their ‘go-to’ girl and now his mum had put her foot down that he had to break up with his girlfriend and marry little-miss-went-home-to-mama. Depending on how much power the family use, their word may be final…[/b]

1 Like

Re: Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2016
Where dem gals at?
Re: Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 25, 2016
grin

Unfortunately, I didn't apply any of these tactics yet... But who knows? One day i might use it too.. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married by Damibiz(m): 9:17am On Oct 25, 2016
Eyaaaaaaa,the Lord is ur strength...say Amen..,he will never allow thing to get to that level,the right is hustling to make ur future better...bt any way make una de look our side HABA
TrapQueen77:
grin

Unfortunately, I didn't apply any of these tactics yet... But who knows? One day i might use it too.. tongue tongue
Re: Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 25, 2016
Damibiz:
Eyaaaaaaa,the Lord is ur strength...say Amen..,he will never allow thing to get to that level,the right is hustling to make ur future better...bt any way make una de look our side HABA

Baba... Listen ooo... I'm running out of time sha grin been working my ass upandan ...I think it's time to draw a line, if u know wat I mean tongue

1 Like

Re: Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married by Khrisfame(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2016
av posted dis thing here...before...
Re: Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 25, 2016
I would definitely not think of doing all these crap, I have so much pride I can't do such undecided
Re: Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married by Damibiz(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2016
Wuwuwuhahahahaha la ughing in Latin..any way Amen to that..
TrapQueen77:

Baba... Listen ooo... I'm running out of time sha grin been working my ass upandan ...I think it's time to draw a line, if u know wat I mean tongue
Re: Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married by luminouz(m): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

u funny die! grin
Re: Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married by luminouz(m): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I would definitely not think of doing all these crap, I have so much pride I can't do such undecided
n pride goes before a fall....or so i have heard!
Re: Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 25, 2016
luminouz:

u funny die! grin

grin am serious na.... Hahahahahah..
Re: Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married by luminouz(m): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin am serious na.... Hahahahahah..
who really are u? pm me dear! lets chat!
Re: Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 25, 2016
OP, not all are aware of this tactics. U just sold it out for free......
Dawum
Re: Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 25, 2016
Pride and dignity can do wondrous things for the self my dear smiley
luminouz:

n pride goes before a fall....or so i have heard!
Re: Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married by luminouz(m): 10:01am On Oct 25, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Pride and dignity can do wondrous things for the self my dear smiley
u seem confident..i like dat! y am i seeing rihana on ur profile?
Re: Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 25, 2016
Because she's my idol, I love her smiley
luminouz:

u seem confident..i like dat! y am i seeing rihana on ur profile?
Re: Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married by Joe171(m): 10:27am On Oct 25, 2016
Khrisfame:
av posted dis thing here...before...
we didn't see it then.

give the op small thing naa, for the redo.
Re: Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married by luminouz(m): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Because she's my idol, I love her smiley
ok....but i wanna see d real u!
Re: Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 25, 2016
I want to stay anonymous because this is a faceless forum smiley
luminouz:

ok....but i wanna see d real u!
Re: Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married by ijee4kristi: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

me too #just saying. grin
TrapQueen77:
grin

me too #just saying.
Re: Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married by luminouz(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I want to stay anonymous because this is a faceless forum smiley
faceless forum with space for dp? my profile is just who i am! nothing to be ashamed of! so nobody on nairaland has seen d real u? grin
Re: Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
luminouz:

faceless forum with space for dp? my profile is just who i am! nothing to be ashamed of! so nobody on nairaland has seen d real u? grin
some people on nairaland has seen the real me outside NL smiley
Re: Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married by luminouz(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
ItsQuinn:
some people on nairaland has seen the real me outside NL smiley
coooollll! i wanna be among d specialz too.....whats d protocol? grin
Re: Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
Lol...there's no protocol, you know what to do smiley wink
luminouz:

coooollll! i wanna be among d specialz too.....whats d protocol? grin
Re: Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married by luminouz(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Lol...there's no protocol, you know what to do smiley wink
haha.....i am on it babe! : grin
check d necessary boxes..will ya?
Re: Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
Wit al dis revelation I tink I may ve a clue on y I can't seem to forget........... nahhhhh can't b possible cos I fast n pray often now, bt wat if is mtchw nt my portion

(1) (Reply)

Lol;caption This Picture / Guys!! Please I Need Your Advise / Should I Ignore This Knacking In Advance? I'm A Gentleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.