Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,358 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Would You Be Comfortable If Your Mother Inlaw Acts Possesed? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Be Comfortable If Your Mother Inlaw Acts Possesed? (597 Views)

Would You Be Comfortable Having The Sex Talk With Your Kids? / A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed / Her Mother Inlaw Wants To Move In Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Be Comfortable If Your Mother Inlaw Acts Possesed? by meekyrozzay: 8:47am On Oct 25, 2016
This couples have been married for 7 years but they are having issues with respect to child bearing and after series of prayers , the cause of their problem points to the mother in-law. What should the man do? should he confront the mother in-law telling her of what the various pastors told him and his wife, or should he keep his cool trusting in GOD till he opens the womb of his wife? What do you think?

#PALMGOSSIP
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If Your Mother Inlaw Acts Possesed? by sisisioge: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2016
Una don start o. Let them go to the hospital biko...and augment with prayers.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If Your Mother Inlaw Acts Possesed? by Dyt(f): 10:13am On Oct 25, 2016
Deep sigh
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If Your Mother Inlaw Acts Possesed? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
People taking religion to a different level. Please do medical check up and stop pointing fingers.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If Your Mother Inlaw Acts Possesed? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
Go slap the pastor that gave you the information... and the other cheek too if he turns it.

(1) (Reply)

Blessing Or Problem / My Father Disowned Me / High Suicidal Rates, Marriage Collapses: The Whys And Wherefores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.