Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan (34889 Views)

Metuh: Court Orders Dasuki To Enter Witness Box, Rejects Jonathan’s Application / $2.1bn Arms Scandal: Jonathan Won’t Testify For Dasuki, Say Sources / 'Jonathan Testifying For Dasuki In Court Is Desirable'- Dasuki's Lawyer A. Raji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by slivertongue: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
chocolateme:
Why don't EFCC charge the man to court or is there no concrete evidence gathered yet?

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

they charged Dauski to court but have refused to bring him to court to tell his own side of the story since all we kno is from the media. there must a reason why dis govt has refused to allow Dauski to speak in court. there was corruption bt d hide and seek of dis govt tells more of propaganda than d willingness to fight corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Splinz(m): 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
SillyMods:
But it's possible for him to share it!

This man is dumber than I thought.
Which court of law has proven that indeed the fictitious amount was stolen and shared Obviously, you're the dumbest!
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
SillyMods:

I'm sorry Sir, but I think you're the dumb one.
Please ask yourself; if the efcc had concrete evidence, I mean real proof of Dasuki stealing 2.2billion dollars, why has it taken almost a year to convict him, why has it been this difficult, and why has every court granted him bail in the face of concrete evidence against him?

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Keballl: 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
dEastActivist:

Chai, see finishing
Bro, joy dey far from you o
Lol grin

How we go do with all these zombie them ? Na to dey deflate their ginger with precise skull bursting shotz grin
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Johnsown1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
Keneking:

[/s]

Nonsense write-up
There u go again,
I believe u have dictionary,check the meaning of nonsense, then u can come back, i wonder if u know God
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Dmano: 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
So all this amount of money are then they refuse 2 charge them 2 court,don't we want them jail?

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
He did not steal it.

He shared it.

They are two different things grin
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by scrupulousblog: 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
Learn everything you need to know about a very simple and easy-to-do investment opportunity with video proofs that it is working and a step-by step tutorial on how to benefit form it. It is very real. I have been making money consistently with it for the last 8 months. I have made millions with it. I am doing this to give back to a community that has been of help to me. Take advantage of this opportunity now and do not let anyone deceive you. You can also make money with this system. You do not have to sign up people to make money. You will receive your 30% profit guaranteed. Click on the link below to Learn More.
http://www.scrupulousblog.com/services/a-thriving-investment-opportunity-mmm/
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
slivertongue:

they charged Dauski to court but have refused to bring him to court to tell his own side of the story since all we kno is from the media. there must a reason why dis govt has refused to allow Dauski to speak in court. there was corruption bt d hide and seek of dis govt tells more of propaganda than d willingness to fight corruption

The funny thing is when you talk they ask you for proof, but when efcc dish out stories, they see it as proof.

The question is; why would you have enough evidence to arrest someone and then after almost a year you still can't convict him of the said offence?

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Dmano: 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
So all this amount of money are being stolen then they refuse 2 charge them 2 court,don't we want them jail?
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Daplux4: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
chocolateme:
Why don't EFCC charge the man to court or is there no concrete evidence gathered yet?

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

let me tell u, buhari himself is corrupt likewise other past leaders of this country.
if he wants to fight corruption which I know he don't let him starts with the 53 suitcase of money that made the headline in the media during his last administration.

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Soldiercole(m): 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
MalcoImX:
Chief we hail oo! As you said, you fought corruption silently, or is it you siphoned off the loot silently.
//

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m,she has sued the Nigerian state
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN
* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Aziboala,GEJ's cousin took 6B naira
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira
* Olu Falae took 100M naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu-2Billion naira
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira
*Bode-George and Dabo-100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b
* Diezzani nko with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund,
10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegstes of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes ,
12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grow winds and disappeared,
20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts,
23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election, the list is endless. They only left what they cant carry or unable to lay their hands on..The list continues..
Recession didn't just happen, people stole it into happening....

//

Now HEAR THE THIEVES

1- I acted based on Jonathan instruction- Dasuki

2- I didn't give order- Jonathan

3- I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation- Iyorchia Ayu

4- I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m- Bode George

5-I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes- Bafarawa

6-I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office- Thisday Obaigbena.

7-I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity- Dokpesi

8- I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where- Bafarawa

9- I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others- Yuguda

10- The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates- Dasuki

11- My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN- Dasuki account officer.

12- I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land.- Nimasa DG.

13- 950m was shared in my house-- shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequence for crime otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

#Copied
Lie Lie
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by dEastActivist: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
Keballl:

How we go do with all these zombie them ? Na to dey deflate their ginger with precise skull bursting shotz grin

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by SillyMods: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
[s]
LaClicKLaBenDin:

I'm sorry Sir, but I think you're the dumb one.
Please ask yourself; if the efcc had concrete evidence, I mean real proof of Dasuki stealing 2.2billion dollars, why has it taken almost a year to convict him, why has it been this difficult, and why has every court granted him bail in the face of concrete evidence against him?
[/s]
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by SillyMods: 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
[s]
Splinz:

Which court of law has proven that indeed the fictitious amount was stolen and shared Obviously, you're the dumbest!
[/s]
Mynd44
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by entparrot(f): 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
SillyMods:

Not only that you guys are are not smart, you also are lacking in clear understanding.

To be clear, what is being investigated is mismanagement of $2.1bn arms fund. Not that the entire money was stolen but a significant part was looted.
Where is common sense?

But PMB went to CNN and told Amanpour that the previous admin sat down and shared 2.1b for Arm procurement.If your pastor become a politician in power stop believing him, because everything he will tell you is all lies.
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by slivertongue: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
Keneking:
Time to carry this man upon arrival at Port Harourt (Omagwa) International Airport whenever he returns embarassed

Useless ex-president of the republic and grand commander of militants in Niger Delta embarassed embarassed embarassed

make ur point leave out insults.

sud he nt speakout even if he is wrong? did u stop odas from speakin wen he was in power? i think d right thing do is take Dauski to court and allow him tell his own side of d story. we need to kno hw much went into Dauski's office, hw he spent it and on wat? if 2.2bn was d total budget its nt possible dat he santa claused it all.

dis govt isnt denyin dat he bought weapons bt have played it down as nt been significant. the weapon being used to fight insurgents and criminals elements were procured by GEJ. d failure to defeat BH had little to do wit weapons bt ethno religious solidarity. the elites in d north tuk sides wit BH each tryin to launch big time usin them including GMB who said d army was killin northerners. during GEJ's era dey supported shittes bt are decimating them now. the question is wat has changed from wen GMB was outside and now dat he is in d villa?

BH weakened at d begining of yaradua's era bt was resurrected durin d jos crisis where dey were used and protected by d likes of Gen Danbasua and Gen Maina, chief of Army staff and GOC 3rd armoured Div respectively. Arrested arsonist includin uniformed men were taken to abj and set free. am sure u are not aware dat 511 persons were killed in one night at dogon nahawa jos south under yaradua and nigerians kept quite. BH perfected dia skill of arson and murder in jos crisis and wit d coming of GEJ d equation changed, d elites hired them to fracture inter group relations. d rest is history.

so wat is helping achieve d needed support to wipe out BH is because one of dia own is in power, which was one of dia demands. ofcourse they kant claim to b more muslim and north than GMB. this was style yaradua used against BH and GEJ used against militants to force them coroperate. so dis govt sud nt use propaganda of corruption to fight percieved enemies cos d danger in it is dat if d likes of Dauski are guilty, they will go scout free at d end due to govts penchant for media trial of half truth and falsehood bt fail to provide concrete evidence to send culprits to jail which will serve as a deterence

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by slivertongue: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
MalcoImX:
Chief we hail oo! As you said, you fought corruption silently, or is it you siphoned off the loot silently.
//

* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b
10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegstes of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes ,
23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election, the list is endless. They only left what they cant carry or unable to lay their hands on..The list continues..

//

Now HEAR THE THIEVES

10- The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates- Dasuki

12- I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land.- Nimasa DG.

With all this looting and many more revealed some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequence for crime otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

#Copied

u may b right, u may wrong bt i want them charged to court and tried cos dats wen d truth will come out. most of wat is in public domain is been contested as some have said dey neva made d statements dat are been circulated ie bafarawa, nnenadi bt did u say $35b was loaded in a truck?
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by wiseoneking: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
Keneking:
Time to carry this man upon arrival at Port Harourt (Omagwa) International Airport whenever he returns embarassed

Useless ex-president of the republic and grand commander of militants in Niger Delta embarassed embarassed embarassed

you never die, look at your mouth like useless president. See una mouth like $2.2 bil.
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by slivertongue: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

The funny thing is when you talk they ask you for proof, but when efcc dish out stories, they see it as proof.

The question is; why would you have enough evidence to arrest someone and then after almost a year you still can't convict him of the said offence?

i tire ooooooo
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by SillyMods: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
Splinz:

grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Amanwulu1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
macfako:
Oga Jonah your proof please
do u hv understanding problem or u wnt to get likes frm ur likes? 2.2b was budgeted. Some things were bought out of d budgeted sum which are concrete things n u're using dem, would u still claim d entire budget was stolen? Dat's d stupid n foolish claim d fg is making n u ppl are buying it without question. Who is fooling who?
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
slivertongue:

[s]make ur point leave out insults.

sud he nt speakout even if he is wrong? did u stop odas from speakin wen he was in power? i think d right thing do is take Dauski to court and allow him tell his own side of d story. we need to kno hw much went into Dauski's office, hw he spent it and on wat? if 2.2bn was d total budget its nt possible dat he santa claused it all.

dis govt isnt denyin dat he bought weapons bt have played it down as nt been significant. the weapon being used to fight insurgents and criminals elements were procured by GEJ. d failure to defeat BH had little to do wit weapons bt ethno religious solidarity. the elites in d north tuk sides wit BH each tryin to launch big time usin them including GMB who said d army was killin northerners. during GEJ's era dey supported shittes bt are decimating them now. the question is wat has changed from wen GMB was outside and now dat he is in d villa?

BH weakened at d begining of yaradua's era bt was resurrected durin d jos crisis where dey were used and protected by d likes of Gen Danbasua and Gen Maina, chief of Army staff and GOC 3rd armoured Div respectively. Arrested arsonist includin uniformed men were taken to abj and set free. am sure u are not aware dat 511 persons were killed in one night at dogon nahawa jos south under yaradua and nigerians kept quite. BH perfected dia skill of arson and murder in jos crisis and wit d coming of GEJ d equation changed, d elites hired them to fracture inter group relations. d rest is history.

so wat is helping achieve d needed support to wipe out BH is because one of dia own is in power, which was one of dia demands. ofcourse they kant claim to b more muslim and north than GMB. this was style yaradua used against BH and GEJ used against militants to force them coroperate. so dis govt sud nt use propaganda of corruption to fight percieved enemies cos d danger in it is dat if d likes of Dauski are guilty, they will go scout free at d end due to govts penchant for media trial of half truth and falsehood bt fail to provide concrete evidence to send culprits to jail which will serve as a deterence

[/s]

Nonsense write-up
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Orikinla(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
Then why are the shareholders of ATM Dasukigate Limited returning millions of naira of the misappropriated revenue allocations for the Ministry of defence?
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by ezeegolimited30(m): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
Oga jona shut up,if he did not steal it,den give us the name we will use to qualify wat he nd ur wife did?
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
MalcoImX:
//

* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b

//

Now HEAR THE THIEVES

#Copied

With this your long and endless list of thieves, how many of them are convicted and sent to jail?...none abi, so please shut your mouth and keep feeding on the lies by your anti corruption hero Buhari.

And yes they told you they recovered trillions from the looters yet Nigeria is broke...ask your hero Buhari were all the money go. People using their common sense cannot be deceived only zombies can be deceived.
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Victorblaze14(m): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
SillyMods:

This is the difference between how an educated president and an illiterate president respond to issues. What Jonathan said is the truth but blind Nigerians will continue to be deceived by this barbaric and demonic govt of Buhari and their satanic approach to fighting corruption. Why arresting and detaining people vindictively for indefinite time without charging them to court. Why do you arrest people and detain them for months without gathering enough evidences to prosecute them in the court. You want to be the accuser and the judge at the same time. Things don't work like that. Rule of law is not sentiment or what you feel. The law should be allowed to declare someone guilty and not your feelings. Just imagine the suffering and hardships Nigerians have been subjected to since this govt took over because of their illiterate and barbaric approach to governance. Now the Vice President wants to use 30,000 men prayer conference to tackle the economic recession instead of looking for realistic way to restructure the nation and allow fiscal federalism which will encourage competition and productivity. Instead of facing the reality, they are playing politics of ethnicity, triabilism and regional power protection.
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Excuzeme: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
Ebele Jonathan:
FORMER President Goodluck Jonathan, on Monday said it was impossible for the National Security Adviser (NSA) during his administration, Sambo Dasuki, to have stolen $2.2 billion as claimed by the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC).

“They said the National Security Adviser stole $2.2billion. I don’t believe somebody can just steal $2.2 billion. We bought warships, we bought aircraft, we bought lots of weapons for the army and so on and so forth and you are still saying 2.2 billion, so where did we get the money to buy all those things?” he asked while responding to a question about the alleged missing arms procurement fund now referred to as Dasukigate by the Nigerian media.

While admitting that corruption was an issue during his administration, the former president said that some of the allegations have been “exaggerated”.

“Yes, there were some issues; yes, there are still corruption issues; but some of it were blown, I’d say exaggerated, and they give a very bad impression about our nation. You cannot say the national security adviser stole $2.2billion. It is not just possible,” he said.

He said that allegations of corruption were not unique to his administration.

He further argued that corruption is a global problem but the perception of corruption is greater in Nigeria due to the Nigerian media obsession with reporting on corruption.

“I am not saying there is no corruption in Nigeria, there is corruption. If you look at corruption there is almost no country that is free, the degree varies, the perception varies.

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/10/it-is-not-possible-for-dasuki-to-steal-2-2billion-jonathan/

It is impossible for Boko Haram to abduct over 200 Girls - GEJ
It is impossible for Dasuki to loot over $2Billion arms money - GEJ
Stealing IS NOT Corruption - GEJ
Only America can know - GEJ

Yea, THE CLUELESS ONE HAS SPOKEN, can we all stand Up and given him a medal for stewpidity? grin grin

Why clueless people never learned to ShutDaFphuckUp......?

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
SillyMods:
[s][/s]

Of course, you don't have answers to those common sense questions..

Swerve jare
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Sajio(m): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
macfako:
Oga Jonah your proof please
.... Can you please convert $2.2bn to Naira? and tell me what was the budget as @then...... this is just the case of Sanusi $49.8bn. didn't mean Dasuki is clean bur that's a huge lie to totally bring him down. but some day buhari won't be there and the real truth will surface.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) / Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On / Police Arrest Kwankwaso Supporters In Kano For Burning Brooms(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.