Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Tribalism And Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tribalism And Marriage (641 Views)

Pope’s New Guidelines On Love, Sex And Marriage / The Five Inevitable Stages In Relationships,courtship And Marriage.... / Religion, Tribalism And Job Search (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Tribalism And Marriage by veek2(m): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2009
My girlfriend (Her Dad - Igala, Her Mum - Igbo) and I have been dating for 3 years and when she informed her family of our plans to get married, they strongly opposed her. They only gave one reason - He is from Edo state. She seems to be succumbing to her family pressure and I need to do something fast before I lose her. I've met and pleaded with her mum but she remains adamant (Her Dad is late). I need some valuable advice urgently. Pls assist. My life depends on this alot.
Re: Tribalism And Marriage by manmustwac(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2009
@veek2
anyone who goes into your profile will see that u created the same topic in romance culture and family

This has nothinng to do with religion. Topic locked.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=20541;sa=showPosts

(1)

Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist / Life And Testimony / Vatican Set To Publish New Rules On Abuse (child Abuse By Catholic Priests)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.