Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. (4508 Views)

Dino Melaye Recall: 3 Politicians That Might Save Him / Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 / 11 Prominent Politicians That Have Been Detained In Kuje Prison Under President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by ShoProperties(m): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
Chidinma Okeke, Lesbian Sex Video Scandal; Another Video Hits The internet
Just when you thought we've seen it all... Another Video of the 2015 Miss Anambra 'Face of Democracy', Chidinma Okeke, has hit the net Today...Watch Video after the cut
http://www.gossipmill.com/2016/10/the-worst-has-happened/miss-anambra-2015-face-of-democracy-southeast-s3xta-pe-_scandal101-mp4/

I can't Cry alone please help me cry ...Sad

Over the past weekend, the video has since dragged her reputation and that of her family to the mud following her involvement in a leaked lesbian sex tape.
Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by hijodedios: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
na waooo,its really a pity
Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by Gozzzy(m): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
no be small thing... onye kpara nku ahuhu, kporo ngwere oriri... NEXT!!!!!
Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by ShoProperties(m): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
I Hope they won't be sent to Jail since thy have been caught in the act ...and also she need to address this issue so as to know who asked them to do this

Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by oshyno(m): 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
Inventor of Mary-kay should be visited by DSS. Chicks be Forming so white. see dirty puusszyy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by ShoProperties(m): 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
lmao
Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by HtwoOw: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
Another one abi continuation of season 1

1 Like

Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by dealslip(f): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
This is so disappointing. It is a continuation of the previous one. It appears who ever is leaking it is doing it bit by bit. She said the worst is over and it will end in praise but it doesn't look like it is over. I really pity her. I pray she has the strength to overcome this period. She made a deal with the devil for an empty IOU

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by ShoProperties(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
dealslip:
This is so disappointing. It is a continuation of the previous one. It appears who ever is leaking it is doing it bit by bit. She said the worst is over and it will end in praise but it doesn't look like it is over. I really pity her. I pray she has the strength to overcome this period. She made a deal with the devil for an empty IOU
What lead them to this did they get paid for it
Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by ShoProperties(m): 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
ShoProperties:
What lead them to this did they get paid for it
who
Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by pedrilo: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
this dirty girls be formin for men while they busy themselves away eatin their dirty puzzies
Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
I will stop eating cucumber. .. She should receive christ

1 Like

Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by DanielGb(m): 12:56am On Oct 27, 2016
oshyno:
Inventor of Mary-kay should be visited by DSS. Chicks be Forming so white. see dirty puusszyy.

I thought say na only me notice that thing.

Most babes get yellow face, black pu.ss.y. Her own come dirty somehow.

How will a man who love it clean will ever desire to tongue lash those dark and surrendering clitoris.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 27, 2016
If this is true about these YOUNG LADIES, then they should be fed to the crocodiles
Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:24am On Oct 27, 2016
girls
Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 27, 2016
I am against leaking such a private video just as I'm strongly against such disgusting act.

This 1diot will be raising her shoulder and parading as a beauty queen only to be humbled after this leak. Whatever one sows, one should reap.

Atimes I wish not to have a lady of this generation as a wife and I have no apologies for saying this, I mean none.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by Sealeddeal(m): 6:29am On Oct 27, 2016
ShoProperties:
I Hope they won't be sent to Jail since thy have been caught in the act ...and also she need to address this issue so as to know who asked them to do this
she will not even be tried. The case will die down. Lesbianism is not a serious crime in Anambra.
Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by Philistine(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2016
This is really serious.. This girl has ruined her life. Very disgusting!
Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by Philistine(m): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=DanielGb post=50539072]

I thought say na only me notice that thing.

Most babes get yellow face, black pu.ss.y. Her own come dirty somehow.

How will a man who love it clean will ever desire to tongue lash those dark and surrendering clitoris.[/quote

Bros, how old are u?
Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by callmelanner(m): 8:04am On Oct 27, 2016
there is only laws in Nigeria, no enforcement!
such a shame...
lesbianism is a crime, if it was the other way round (gay), the outcry for their prosecution will be all over the media

1 Like

Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by DeSepiero(m): 8:53am On Oct 27, 2016
Now this is serious angry
Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 27, 2016
SirJeffry:
I am against leaking such a private video just as I'm strongly against such disgusting act.

This 1diot will be raising her shoulder and parading as a beauty queen only to be humbled after this leak. Whatever one sows, one should reap.

Atimes I wish not to have a lady of this generation as a wife and I have no apologies for saying this, I mean none.

Believe me this generation has got nothing on what the next generation and the next and the next will be like,,,, its gonn be 100x worse.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by lordthree(m): 9:07am On Oct 27, 2016
Just watched the video, and she should embrace her new found fame like Kim Kardashian and get her own cucumber reality show

1 Like

Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by ElsonMorali: 9:19am On Oct 27, 2016
Heaven knows I'm not going to look at cucumber the same way ever again.

No need to make excuses for anybody. Were they kidnapped and forced to do that at gun point?

The two girls just ruined their lives (I wonder what the name of the second girl is).

Like someone once said, three people can keep a secret only If two of them are dead.

Well, none of my business. I'll just sit back and watch the unfolding drama.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by boss1310(m): 10:22am On Oct 27, 2016
Sealeddeal:
she will not even be tried. The case will die down. Lesbianism is not a serious crime in Anambra.
Anambra is not in Nigeria abi
Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by Sealeddeal(m): 10:51am On Oct 27, 2016
boss1310:

Anambra is not in Nigeria abi
every state has their separate laws against homosexual act. she will not be tried.
Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 27, 2016
Cucumber will never taste d same again tanks to dia dirty yansh n pussy.
Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 27, 2016
There is nothing organically wrong in being a lesbian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by DanielGb(m): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=Philistine post=50542302][/quote]

Bro. He no matter. you sah get what I am saying. its the truth. Oju pupa, Idi dudu.
Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
There is nothing organically wrong in being a lesbian.

What is even the problem with some of us? I don't understand. shocked

3 girls are enjoying each other sexually... Wetin concern us? As far as they consented, why all the fuss about this? I don't understand shocked. (Like some of you like to say, I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING).

Is it an issue of religion? You are free to practise whatever religion you want. But you can't force her to suscribe to your religious views!

There is nothing inherently wrong with Orgies, nor with homosexuality. I have never practiced one or the other, But I see nothing wrong with that.

The only person(s) to be condemned in this story, is (are (t)he(y) that, leak intimate videos of others.
Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by boss1310(m): 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
Sealeddeal:
every state has their separate laws against homosexual act. she will not be tried.
A law passed by federal house of assembly both reps and senate and signed into law by the President is applicable to all Nigerians.I live in anambra state I ve seen gays locked up at area command,tried and convicted in the courts,its a common sight to beat up gays and lock them at Onitsha even a famous actor fell victim for wrong accusations .please try and be sure when passing information
Re: Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. by chigoizie7(m): 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
Please someone should go and check if this girl is still alive oh.

The kinda waves this story is making, hmmm, I just pray she no commit suicide oh.

#istandwithcucumber.
#istandwithchidinmaokeke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Decides: Summarised Results From 17 Lgas / Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness / How Come Igbos Do Not Give Money To Street Beggars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.