Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

She's Who... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Who... (386 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Who... by ISRELINO(m): 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
SHE'S WHO?       
Should I set my love with afire love, today would be splendid if only it was yesterday but unlike yesterday today I saw my reflection in the mirror, my reflection jollies just like a kid  buying a bonbon with Lolly, this feels like falling in love, but deep in the aqua of our thought lies a perfect illusion of the past says the reflected, this could work out says the mirror.      
 Who's she.....they say she's not beautiful and cute enough but around her to me the shape of a drop of water is always compressed inside at the curved extreme end, I don't do ugly girls says my reflection, I wish my last daughter looks as cute as her says the reflected, ugly girls tells me they wish they had her reflection says the mirror.
Maybe tonight I call her reflects the reflection, I wish there were no phones reflects the reluctant reflected, I wish the reflected could reflect on how they first met reflects the mirror, oh they first met on the phone says the reflects the mirror.    
   Wish my hands were longer to be able to reach her hand because she's just outside my locked cell where I was put by some of the polices guarding her, then I remembered that the key is just in my pocket, who's she.....I want her but can't reach her....what's if she's not who she is, what if she has more to herself just like me, but a part of me likes that sentence and the other doesn't, what if I like or don't like her other self, the reflected did warn me but I'll keep the reflection happy and listen to the advice of the mirror.      
She's doesn't know who she's to me or am I just in the dark side of her illuminating mind that's thinking of me always? but I am in this cell because of her polices, now my reflection went deem and the mirror vanished because of my uncertainty but "it could work out" says the mirror as his voice goes into oblivion, as always am alone with my thoughts, alive in my head I set out to set my love with afire love, on my way I mused on her saying she's who I want.......?
Re: She's Who... by falconey(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
what do we make of this bollock?
Re: She's Who... by Presh900(m): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
i just wasted 30secs of my life **sobs**
Re: She's Who... by RichieDaVinci01(m): 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
Who would Read This
Re: She's Who... by Neimar: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
for bleeps sake angry

(1) (Reply)

The Hooded Claw / Over 22,000 Condoms Distributed For 2016 Calabar Carnival / Relationship Advice: How To Win Back An Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.