Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683552 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hassanyus581: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2017
Pls, Any HND Graduate in the house approved for a Civil, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, petroleum Engineer position apart from HIGHER TECHNICAL OFFICER? Needs urgent reply. Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Edifyer: 10:19am On Jul 12, 2017
Foxie:
Please can someone give me password hint. Does it start with capital letters, are there alfa numeric signs? Please just give me a hint, all the passwords I know aren't working. Thanks

Yeah Uppercase and Number included
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Foxie: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2017
Edifyer:

Yeah Uppercase and Number included
Thanks alot
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Foxie: 10:21am On Jul 12, 2017
iykofias:
i dont think they send 'password reset mail', cos i tried it some months back b4 i gave up on it; or it there any one on this thread who got a link to reset his/her password after clicking on 'forgot password'?
Same here
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bandura(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2017
Jindu396:
Please is there any DPR human resources applicant that has been approved here indicate abeg .

Yes
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mumdemmy: 10:26am On Jul 12, 2017
iykofias:
i dont think they send 'password reset mail', cos i tried it some months back b4 i gave up on it; or it there any one on this thread who got a link to reset his/her password after clicking on 'forgot password'?
I got it,it was sent to spam
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chosen22: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2017
martinsfm:
check spam?

mayoor15:
Bros leave this one for boys now..... Wetin u dey find here

Mayoor15 and martinsfm I site all of you. Are we all approved?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Foxie: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2017
mumdemmy:
Recently?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by barnybarbs: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2017
donasere:
Guys waddup... GMB4real I hail you oo...more power to you. Don't stress something much better is coming your way. Stay positive.

Guys just checked mine and I got approved but also saw a 5mins test on there. Who has seen same and has done the test

Other inputs are welcome. Thanks
which one is 5mins test again? Did u apply with OND or BSc?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayoor15(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2017
chosen22:

Mayoor15 and martinsfm I site all of you. Are we all approved?
Not yet boss

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iykofias(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2017
mumdemmy:
bro pls i hope u'r not tryin to pull my legs here, what browser did u use?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jaykizz(m): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2017
Please how do I verify if my application was successful? I tried checking their website but I can't get any meaningful information on how to check if my application was successful or not.
Tanx for the help in advance guys
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bandura(m): 10:40am On Jul 12, 2017
GMB4REAL:

I will Bro by God's grace. I pray all the lucky ones in the house go all the way & scale the last hurdle successfully
Amen
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lloyds6: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2017
josielewa:
check ur inbox everybody asking for question

Please I need past questions.
My email address is Michaeladebayo_2005@yahoo.com.

Thank you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jaykizz(m): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2017
emmez:

Kindly assist too emmez4real@yahoo.com
Here is the link http://www.webdatatutors.com/dpr-firs-past-questions/

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jaykizz(m): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2017
Please how do I verify if my application was successful? I tried checking their website but I can't get any meaningful information on how to check if my application was successful or not. Tanx for the help in advance guys
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by princesa(f): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2017
Jaykizz:

Please how do I verify if my application was successful? I tried
checking their website but I can't get any meaningful information
on how to check if my application was successful or not.
Tanx for the help in advance guys

You would have to log in to your profile first, you would see it there.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yungmin: 11:25am On Jul 12, 2017
princely83:

Yes...

Pls what's your discipline? Any civil engineering professional approved yet?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jaykizz(m): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2017
princesa:

You would have to log in to your profile first, you would see it there.

Tanx brother....but I can't remember how to log on to my profile. I applied sometime last year and can't remember how I went through the application. What website am I goi to search for before logging on to my profile?
Tanx as I await your timely response.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yungmin: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2017
Jaykizz:

Tanx brother....but I can't remember how to log on to my profile. I applied sometime last year and can't remember how I went through the application. What website am I goi to search for before logging on to my profile?

http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/profile/eyJpdiI6ImhXYmt5OFwvQ2dlNkRhcFNFSmFqYURRPT0iLCJ2YWx1ZSI6Iks1blFcL3ZSakN0N200cDZlaG0rU1dRPT0iLCJtYWMiOiJhNzkxNzQ2NGNiZjY3NzQ1ZDJlY2VhOGU2NzBjODhhZWNhZDhiNTYxY2JkN2I4YzZjMDc1M2YyNGNkNDY4Y2U4In0=

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by omolizzy(f): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2017
GMB4REAL:

Thanks Sis 4 d concern. Remain blessed.
I'm honoured sir. Please, what is your say on people whose applications are still pending?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jaykizz(m): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by princely83(m): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2017
yungmin:

Pls what's your discipline? Any civil engineering professional approved yet?
Mechanical engineering. EH
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2017
omolizzy:

I'm honoured sir. Please, what is your say on people whose applications are still pending?
Well I think they are probably treating the applications batch by batch, so 4 those whose applications still read pending successful submission, I think they should pray hard. Getting shortlisted for job test is the most difficult stage of a recruitment in my opinion because this is the only stage that doesn't depend on the applicant while for the rest of the stages (test & interview) they depend on the individual because all u need to do is doing the right thing at the right time (studying hard & praying to be lucky)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donasere(m): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2017
barnybarbs:
which one is 5mins test again? Did u apply with OND or BSc?

BSc ooo.... don't know what it is. I know some people did it when we first applied.

Ademasta abeg where you dey

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 11:42am On Jul 12, 2017
GMB4REAL:

I will Bro by God's grace. I pray all the lucky ones in the house go all the way & scale the last hurdle successfully
Amen thanks to you GMB4REAL
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by princesa(f): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2017
Jaykizz:

http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng

Click on log in among the menu, you're good to go
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kingkaka01: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2017
please send me the past questions too. thanks. alugokingsley@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2017
GMB4REAL:

I don't think that is necessary now my Bro. U know in lyf u don't always get all u pursue but all that God destined 4 u. Am sure it's going to be a waste of time & energy to dig why what happened happened, instead I rather prefer we keep helping each other in the house particularly the approved ones to pass their test.
You are right bro. Although, I think I have an idea as to why some were rejected. It is well all the same.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yungmin: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2017
Jaykizz:

Tanx so much bro...

But my application status is showing PENDING-SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION. What does that mean.?

Same here. What's ur discipline? Did u apply for experience hire or GT?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 11:57am On Jul 12, 2017
omolizzy:

I'm a silent reader but I know your outputs here were and still are precious, so sorry for what happened but every disappointment they say is a blessing in disguise this will be a stepping stone to your greatness.
Here is what I observed for the experienced hire, I think you guys are "Overqualified" for them and maybe cos they feel where you are working presently is good enough. My observation though.
Madam, how can 'OVERQUALIFICATION' be a basis to disqualify an 'EXPERIENCED hire'? Doesnt it sound ironical?

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P