Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3679938 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by omolizzy(f): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2017
GMB4REAL:

Well I think they are probably treating the applications batch by batch, so 4 those whose applications still read pending successful submission, I think they should pray hard. Getting shortlisted for job test is the most difficult stage of a recruitment in my opinion because this is the only stage that doesn't depend on the applicant while for the rest of the stages (test & interview) they depend on the individual because all u need to do is doing the right thing at the right time (studying hard & praying to be lucky)
Thanks my oga, you've been helpful a lot.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chmeze(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
martinsfm:
check spam?
Thanks bro, didn't see it there though, but i later remembered that i wrote it some where.
it's still showing pending .
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by omolizzy(f): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
fatdick:
Madam, how can 'OVERQUALIFICATION' be a basis to disqualify an 'EXPERIENCED hire'? Doesnt it sound ironical?
And you didn't see where I said my observation and even wrote "Overqualified" to tell you It was not a confirmation?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by miyana(m): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
josielewa:
i was told same question will be served to everyone
Pls can you send me a copy of the dpr past questions. topeosas@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
WiLdFLame:

Corroborate on this sir?
Boss, i think say na leg oo
abi which kain machine dey randomly chose nonsense like that...pheww..
you are not wrong but I dont want to discuss some things here so as not to create disaffection.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BOJO123(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
is it possible to change one's center
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
omolizzy:

And you didn't see where I said my observation and even wrote "Overqualified" to tell you It was not a confirmation?
It sounded funny to me. Anyway, how far with yours? Wish you all the best.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BOJO123(m): 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
is it possible to change one's center from portharcourt to Lagos
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ataiz(m): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please, is there any gt applicant whose application has been approved or rejected? Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
when is the test date guys
or what next after seeing approved
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by omolizzy(f): 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
fatdick:
It sounded funny to me. Anyway, how far with yours? Wish you all the best.
I appreciate your maturity btw na God hand I dey now o. What's your status reading?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Atamo: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
Randy91:

pls send to..ajokucharles1992@gmail.com

please, send to me too. atamoadagi@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eduresearch: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
yungmin:

Pls what's your discipline? Any civil engineering professional approved yet?
yes, mine is approved
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eduresearch: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
Atamo:

please, send to me too. atamoadagi@gmail.com
Pls help a brother nwachukwuikenna127@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
omolizzy:

I appreciate your maturity btw na God hand I dey now o. What's your status reading?
You're welcome. Mine is approved and yours will soon be too. What position did you apply for?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chidicute(m): 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
josielewa:
everyone that dropped their email anywhere on these thread should check their inbox....success to ya all

chidexnj@gmail.com
pls oga josielewa help me with the DPR past questions, anyone with the past questions,pls do well to help too
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wo1F(m): 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hi guys..
Please those of us whose applications are approved, I want to know if your institutions section was still indicating "No Institution Found"
I want to guage if that is the reason the applications of some of us are yet to be approved.
Recall we had the issue of institutions disappearing after they had been entered during registerations. Mine is still showing "No Institution Found" and no edit button to try to re-input Tertiary institution details again

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by omolizzy(f): 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
fatdick:
You're welcome. Mine is approved and yours will soon be too. What position did you apply for?
Amen, thanks. I applied for the position of an environmentalist,you?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Virtuoso89: 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
isah20064u:
I change the browser that am using to login, i.e from Firefox to opera mini

Thank you. It worked!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Virtuoso89: 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
wo1F:
Hi guys..
Please those of us whose applications are approved, I want to know if your institutions section was still indicating "No Institution Found"
I want to guage if that is the reason the applications of some of us are yet to be approved.
Recall we had the issue of institutions disappearing after they had been entered during registerations. Mine is still showing "No Institution Found" and no edit button to try to re-input Tertiary institution details again

You have a strong point. I observed it too and think that is the issue we are having.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
wo1F:
Hi guys..
My application wasn't approved and it was indicating no institution found. I'm thinking that's the reason
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mumdemmy: 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Foxie:
Recently?
No, some months ago
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodaz: 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
jibhus:

Hello dear, please I also need the past questions kindly forward it to hussjib@yahoo.com
Thanks in advanced.

pls I also need d pq. adeseyedollyp@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodaz: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
any account officer applicant that has been approved?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by meccisoft(f): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
Pls I got an information that does who got approved are those with either first class of 2:1 pls how true
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jaykizz(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
princesa:

http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng
Click on log in among the menu, you're good to go
Tanx, I have already had access to my account.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jaykizz(m): 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
yungmin:

Same here. What's ur discipline? Did u apply for experience hire or GT?
Graduate Trainee. My discipline is Economics.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
omolizzy:
Amen, thanks. I applied for the position of an environmentalist,you?
Same
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
meccisoft:
Pls I got an information that does who got approved are those with either first class of 2:1 pls how true
2.2 here. While two 1st class and a 2.1 I applied for were rejected. Same postition too
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Caseless: 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
omolizzy:

i just like your signature.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by emmez: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayoor15(m): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
meccisoft:
False Alert, many 1.1 and 2.1 graduates are still waiting for approval, thousands of applicants applied am sure over 300k so you don't expect all status to change at once, let us just be patient......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.