Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683679 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mrbllymer: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
singlefade25:
i cant submit
not final submission, click on view my profile on a single page then add your school details there
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by alimat216(m): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
pls can someone with b.sc Agric apply for economist position?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by massive1019(m): 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
sokarsenal:

I am very sure they have done that and have received the pop-up that their application has been sent successfully......maybe you should log in yourself and see what yours shows please
av checked once more.....still no pending
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by holuwabumi: 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hello All,

To those that are experiencing problem in uploading passport & documents, timing out and submitting should change their browser and use Google Chrome or Microsoft edge.

Cheers kiss.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Aroture: 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
Eden007:
please is there no opportunity for mechanical Engineering?

I have this same issue as i couldnot find an option for mechanical engineer for the graduate trainee position

Any opinion from anyone pls
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by massive1019(m): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
teshyberry:

Please I'm having same issue!I tried adding Higher institution, said only 1 required, I tried again without higher institution, said error dat I should reload my browser. I've been trying to fill my profile, I can even see what I'm applying for. Please help!!!
Is it after d profile that I can see what I'm applying for? It aff tire me oo
dat place was my problem also....until I click restart application.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by massive1019(m): 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
teshyberry:

Please I'm having same issue!I tried adding Higher institution, said only 1 required, I tried again without higher institution, said error dat I should reload my browser. I've been trying to fill my profile, I can even see what I'm applying for. Please help!!!
Is it after d profile that I can see what I'm applying for? It aff tire me oo
dat place was my problem also....until I clicked restart application.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lol, make I dust my CV thanks wink
kaka22:
@geobukky, excellergroup... Come and apply ooooo cool... DPR pays a lot according to past threads cheesy wink.Some people even claimed that DPR staff are paid better than NNPC.

Porting mode activated cool

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gaxx01(m): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
Anasko:
i dont think so. i think it might be for every body. though i sent them a mail complaining about my no institution on my profile.

Have d same issue, its saying no institution..
I sent em a mail, no reply .. Hw did u go about urs plss
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by singlefade25(f): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Mrbllymer:
not final submission, click on view my profile on a single page then add your school details there
thanks....successful.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nduway(m): 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
Does having prob with institution display can reply with a different email address. Thank me later.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ciscon: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
They just sent a mail to complete my application apologizing for the inconvenience caused and this time around the site is working well with Mozilla Firefox
You can try now

We noticed that you have either not completed your registration or your educational background information was missing. Please, kindly visit "the portal" to update your information. We apologize for the inconvenience
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Aroture: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
Aroture:

I have this same issue as i couldnot find an option for mechanical engineer for the graduate trainee position

Check again....found on the 2nd page
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenkels: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
DPR here i come.!! grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jacobnel(m): 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
Sir,am applying for the Experience position and I can't add my Experience on the review page.
Roon9:

Sir, if you are applying as a graduate trainee I don't think it's very necessary
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jessykings(f): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
GenerousLord:
Please, for those of you who have successfully applied, do you mind logging in to your profile to see if your higher institution entry is still there? It seems like it has disappeared o.
cc
tee4naija
cksmile
Emasel
Zirah
Lolz,same as mine o. Its says 'no institution found'. Dunno y it's appearing that way
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by heavenisreal18: 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
I registered and got a reference number yesterday, I checked my profile now nothing is there again,what I saw is the page one of my application.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Anasko(m): 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
Gaxx01:

Have d same issue, its saying no institution..
I sent em a mail, no reply .. Hw did u go about urs plss
i sent the mail yesterday. i just logged in today when i checked my profile magically i saw editing buttons.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Neroski(f): 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
ciscon:
They just sent a mail to complete my application apologizing for the inconvenience caused and this time around the site is working well with Mozilla Firefox
You can try now

We noticed that you have either not completed your registration or your educational background information was missing. Please, kindly visit "the portal" to update your information. We apologize for the inconvenience
I got the same mail too,this time i tried adding my primary school info since its a government job and maybe they needed it too. It didnt allow me add anymore info so i submitted the same things like before.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by macjireh: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
Aroture:

look under ur screen, u will find an arrow pointing to next page, click on it, im a mech graduate so i found it
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mrbllymer: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
singlefade25:
thanks....successful.
you are welcome
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Roon9(m): 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
jacobnel:
Sir,am applying for the Experience position and I can't add my Experience on the review page.

OK, I honestly don't know much about those areas
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akoweanoghena(m): 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
i applied yesterday, when i tried to check my profile toay so that i can print out my slip all I saw was a new application form to fill. please i need a fit back on this.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bellamakeovers(f): 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
JOE5854:
Any1 with same issue on my final print out page after submitting they wrote PENDING-SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION pls is that dsame with you guys?.

Same with mine and I don't know if that's a problem

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by modash(m): 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
Anasko:
i sent the mail yesterday. i just logged in today when i checked my profile magically i saw editing buttons.
i saw the edit button as well, i was wondering if i have to attach my credentials again??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sleeksavbvy: 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
akoweanoghena:

i applied yesterday, when i tried to check my profile toay so that i can print out my slip all I saw was a new application form to fill. please i need a fit back on this.

I have same ooo. I don't know if I'm to register again.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by FemmyPRAISE: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pls I'm stuck at "save and continue passport" button o.abeg una
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Threemg: 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
FemmyPRAISE:
Pls I'm stuck at "save and continue passport" button o.abeg una
Refresh and try uploading ur passport again, then click save and continue
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by patb2r: 12:47am On Oct 29, 2016
Nduway:
Does having prob with institution display can reply with a different email address. Thank me later.

I don't get u? what do you mean. because am having problem with institution display. what should I do
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kazeem132(m): 1:28am On Oct 29, 2016
Just submitted nw..... Application successful.....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BlissfulJeff(m): 2:05am On Oct 29, 2016
pls house i need a link to download word to pdf coverter,i need it to convert all my files to pdf b4 applyin.pls hlp a broda out
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phiszo(m): 4:43am On Oct 29, 2016
BlissfulJeff:
pls house i need a link to download word to pdf coverter,i need it to convert all my files to pdf b4 applyin.pls hlp a broda out
ilovepdf.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)