Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683123 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harmvirus(f): 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Please someone should help me.
How do how do I get to ACE International Center 1, Location Road , Bye Tap Bus Stop KM 17, PH/ABA Express Way, Inebe,Port-harcourt from Onitsha.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bamidek(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
HYEP1:

thanks but in the "my jobapp", dpr was not listed under oil and gas. which of them can be a substitute for DPR? shell,chevron,total,exxon,schlumberger oilfield,or Nigeria liquefied gas?

You can used Nigeria Liquefied Gas
All is the same, just get urself familiar with set of question

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bayus2003(m): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hello all, which further information is on the profile page after you log in. i cant remember my password after different trials. yet to get reset password mail after following the "forgot password" link process

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by FixNaija(m): 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
Is there anyone here with GMAT 2017 workbook? Pls I need the solutions to combination of letters and digits test
A screenshot will help a lot
Thanks...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by NickD(m): 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
Harmvirus:
How do how do I get to ACE International Center 1, Location Road , Bye Tap Bus Stop KM 17, PH/ABA Express Way, Inebe,Port-harcourt from Onitsha.
From Onitsha they'll go through owerri to Port Harcourt I guess. Stop at rumuokoro roundabout then take a taxi going to eleme junction. When u get there you'll then board a bus going to oyigbo tell them you'll stop at Tap junction from where u can get a bike to the ACE Center.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by meetgaya: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
mariemummy:

Same here
Whatsapp me @070.....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
Who knows how long this recruitment process takes?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iminabo(m): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
Please whats your reg number?
benny89:
Yes i applied for petroleum engineer 1
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by smartkester(m): 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
iminabo:
Mine is still showing pending successful submission, is there any body with registration number above 69000 for petroleum engineering that has been approved?
mine is also pending but i applied chemical Engineer 1
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mydas01: 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
Please how do I locate the venue when I'm coming from Enugu... Please help
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kemisho: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
pls is there anyone who applied for human resource and has been able login in?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Innoculous(m): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
please I just receive a mail from DPR, after applying for the graduate trainee recruitment for Aptitude Text, just want to know if any who applied for the graduate trainee recruitment got same mail.
Thanks, please your reply for security purpose
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by meetgaya: 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
omelemao:
Guys, I just realised something . for those that were rejected, did you apply for more than one opportunity? or for the experience higher, is your experience within the oil and gas field? go back and read the DPR recruitment advert before we make scathing remarks about DPR. thanks

also, guys, do you think its GMAT or SQl format?

Not so, I applied as experience hire but do not have experience in oil n gas and mine was approved.
As for the test, ERAPROSERVE may conduct the test and their kind of questions are drawn from all professional courses.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Innoculous:
please I just receive a mail from DPR, after applying for the graduate trainee recruitment for Aptitude Text, just want to know if any who applied for the graduate trainee recruitment got same mail.
Thanks, please your reply for security purpose
LOL, uncle Inno, what do you think we all are here for? Prayers? We all got same mail. It's absolutely genuine.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenex4ever(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
ngozi4real1:

Yes I asked for d question because I applied for Experience hire now. So I don't know how the question for experience hire looks. The information I gave earlier was for graduate trainee.
Meanwhile u can take my words or u leave it.

dont mind that one, may b he wants to sell dragnet past questions and he is disappointed that you said GMAT

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bl33d(m): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
kemisho:
pls i got this message, As a reult for you application for the position of human resources officer graduate trainee we would like to invite you for an aptitude test on jan1 1970 at 9;30am please login to your acc HERE for further instructions
when i clicked HERE it wrote error 403 , pls i need urgent reply
go through the website dont click the link from your mail. applied for same but 2017........not 1970
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Edifyer: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
Harmvirus:
Tell them to stop u at oyibo junctn, though i've not been there but my elder brother sat for an exam there. And now, i'm about to sit for dpr test there also.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PhilJames: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Harmvirus:

Will be going from onitsha as well... Mine is 27th

which day is yours?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gabrielclint(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
hello am for civil engineering, slated to write on 28 July, maitama abuja.. I cannot log into my profile and have tried reset password but ain't working.. can someone plz post additional informations that was sent to ur personal profile so we can preview... thank u
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
NickD:

From Onitsha they'll go through owerri to Port Harcourt I guess. Stop at rumuokoro roundabout then take a taxi going to eleme junction. When u get there you'll then board a bus going to oyigbo tell them you'll stop at Tap junction from where u can get a bike to the ACE Center.

This is more like it, good job bro!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aodis: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
dozylala:
Who knows how long this recruitment process takes?

This is the most sensible question so far she they started calling peeps. I would like to know too.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PhilJames: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
Harmvirus:

Will be going from onitsha as well. which day are you writing?

mine is 27th
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ladyinred: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
ELAGAIE:

Hav dey sent reset linkvto ur mail? If yes, watz d response after typing d new password?
Sometimes it write something like: tokin invalid, just ignore it and use d new password nd try login
OK. Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Truth be told, for those saying GMAT. That day you might see a different thing. I was shortlisted for the test too. I would advise you to read broad towards the faculties you are into. If you applied for business roles, read all you can, about other departments in faculty/school of business. Thank me later.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenkels: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
Batch A port Harcourt center, pls can we hookup.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hamdy6: 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
pls,is dere any1 with combined SSCE result and is approved
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
Batch C, Port Harcourt center. Please quote for hookup.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
mhdslw:
Anybody that his or her application status is still showing pending successful submission, you will notice that a space for high institution is showing no institution found!! I think that's the problem!!

somebody should contact them about the issue!!

Same here bro.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geoobama(m): 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
absnaira:
mine is on 27th at same venue batch F

mine is on 27th at same venue batch B, time:9:30am
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nerdymufasa(m): 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Well for those of us with 'pending' status, I think it's either one of these two scenarios;

- They had a target they wanted to invite, and only stopped approving when they hit that figure..

- or they wanna treat the screening in batches, as they wanna set the process rolling and everyone would be given a fair opportunity..

I think the first case is more likely tho...strictly my opinion as I'm still hopeful but realist...

Good luck to the invited!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by activelyA(f): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Somebody help ooo

What if you do not have any means of identification

helllllppppp shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.