Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681553 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by owora1(m): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=olasun4u post=58441348][/quote]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kezifils(m): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
bayus2003:
Hello all, which further information is on the profile page after you log in. i cant remember my password after different trials. yet to get reset password mail after following the "forgot password" link process

Check your spam folder

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
activelyA:
Somebody help ooo

What if you do not have any means of identification

helllllppppp shocked
They won't have time to check that I guess, but go along with something authentic maybe "cert of state identifactn," if really u don't have the ones being listed.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aodis: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
Current affairs,
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by activelyA(f): 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
Drnice:
They won't have time to check that I guess, but go along with something authentic maybe "cert of state identifactn," if really u don't have the ones being listed.

i dont even have that one sef undecided cry cry
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chccho(m): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nawa o!!! So am I the only one who can't login to my profile It's been telling me application portal closed since lastnite
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ruudcruise(m): 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
Please any one with the reading material should please forward it. My mail Ruud4life@yahoo.com. Thank You
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
activelyA:

i dont even have that one sef undecided cry cry
Don't you have any i.d with ur passport?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by josielewa(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
pls can anyone help with the complaint number.....pls...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
CookieLaVee:
LOL, uncle Inno, what do you think we all are here for? Prayers? We all got same mail. It's absolutely genuine.
as I I weak for the dude...

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chccho(m): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
I hope scammers have not hacked this dpr site? I called one of the contact numbers from the website and the person I was speaking with couldn't speak proper english
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by smartkester(m): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
Gabrielclint:
hello am for civil engineering, slated to write on 28 July, maitama abuja.. I cannot log into my profile and have tried reset password but ain't working.. can someone plz post additional informations that was sent to ur personal profile so we can preview... thank u
how did you know you were slated for interview on 28 if you didn't log in to your portal or was it an email your received?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gabrielclint(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
smartkester:
how did you know you were slated for interview on 28 if you didn't log in to your portal or was it an email your received?

I got an email

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Batch C Phc

Johnzzy:
Batch C, Port Harcourt center. Please quote for hookup.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crownofwealth(m): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
NickD:

From Onitsha they'll go through owerri to Port Harcourt I guess. Stop at rumuokoro roundabout then take a taxi going to eleme junction. When u get there you'll then board a bus going to oyigbo tell them you'll stop at Tap junction from where u can get a bike to the ACE Center.
please can someone describe the route from nddc main office or presidential hotel to the Ace center in ph.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nasa28(m): 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
Please how many people have been taken so far.. I don't want to waste my money and time

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
kenkels:
Batch A port Harcourt center, pls can we hookup.
u got one here
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by deegwalas: 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
ngozi4real1:
Attention all. Please go and read your GMAT if you are shortlisted for graduate trainee. I have written dpr test before for the post of graduate trainee. The questıons that was give to us was from GMAT. English, maths, verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning and current affairs. If you study well you will pass the first stage. While the second stage was in two segment. First you will be given a topic or the will ask u a question for u to provide d answer within some seconds. As u are talking d have started scoring u including ur dressing, grammar and composure. Second segment, we were taken to a computer room and a diskette (then) we given to us. At that point if u are not computer literate u have started failing already. So u need to slot in d diskette open it and start answering d questions after which you type your name save it and print out. D hard copy and d diskette were submitted to them. Third stage which was the final stage is oral interview. You need to be current. Know everything about dpr. Read their history. Read everything about the regulatory bodies. OPEC, ECOWAS, the economic trend etc. Though my status is still showing pending. I applied for experience hire.

Though I got to the final stage but was not employed. But two of my friends were employed. They are big shot now. I wish everyone one all the best. All I know is that their test is not hard if u study well. Know your elementary mathematics. All d best
Please how many questions did they asked you??

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xmen149(m): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
kemisho:
pls i got this message, As a reult for you application for the position of human resources officer graduate trainee we would like to invite you for an aptitude test on jan1 1970 at 9;30am please login to your acc HERE for further instructions
when i clicked HERE it wrote error 403 , pls i need urgent reply

1970? shocked
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JO2020: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
ngozi4real1:
Attention all. Please go and read your GMAT if you are shortlisted for graduate trainee. I have written dpr test before for the post of graduate trainee. The questıons that was give to us was from GMAT. English, maths, verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning and current affairs. If you study well you will pass the first stage. While the second stage was in two segment. First you will be given a topic or the will ask u a question for u to provide d answer within some seconds. As u are talking d have started scoring u including ur dressing, grammar and composure. Second segment, we were taken to a computer room and a diskette (then) we given to us. At that point if u are not computer literate u have started failing already. So u need to slot in d diskette open it and start answering d questions after which you type your name save it and print out. D hard copy and d diskette were submitted to them. Third stage which was the final stage is oral interview. You need to be current. Know everything about dpr. Read their history. Read everything about the regulatory bodies. OPEC, ECOWAS, the economic trend etc. Though my status is still showing pending. I applied for experience hire.

Though I got to the final stage but was not employed. But two of my friends were employed. They are big shot now. I wish everyone one all the best. All I know is that their test is not hard if u study well. Know your elementary mathematics. All d best
. Thanks boss. Would the stages aforementioned be encountered on same day?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by NickD(m): 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
Crownofwealth:
please can someone describe the route from nddc main office or presidential hotel to the Ace center in ph.
From Presidential hotel bus stop or rumuola bus stop take a bus heading to oyigbo tell them to stop u at Tap junction from where u take a bike to the center.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
jnrremedy:

and it's people like than that will keep complaining that they re not employed
pls who will employ people like this when ordinary simple logical instruction they won't listen

and this are graduates ooo

am sure someone will still drop his/her mail immediately after this post
Bless you!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jolao: 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
Namijee:

Thank You so Much,I have just received it. Am very grateful, God Bless You and Have a Successful Test, Recruitment and Career in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
josielewa:
simple instruction....na wa oooo....fatdick just leave her alone...
Bro, how far? Any changes on your portal yet?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by devonpaul(m): 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
I have Dragnet past questions for sale.. Numerical, verbal and etc.
I'll sell a copy for 1k in the spirit of well wish
Send me a message on 08067509450
Regards
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pathardy(m): 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
cephsaidu:
What time is your test?

8am

Wat abt u
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deeaba(m): 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
Please let's stop misinforming people. I called DPR this morning and the man I spoke with said candidates with pending showing on their status will soon get their status changed to either approved or rejected. He said the process is in batches. let's just keep praying. May we all get positive response. and for candidates preparing for the test I wish you guys best of luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by teejan: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
Invited EH!
ngozi4real1:
Batch C 11am 26-07-2017 PH Anyone in my category?
Same here.

Please are you of God or EH
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by joy199(f): 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
josielewa:
i went there last week and i was told same....but i had lower credit and i knowingly applied....God can help...they said the list is available and will be posted soon....if am shortlisted,then i know i will scale through....got some past question of last two examsdone....i can send it to ur email guys for free...
can you please help me send the past question to joyovercatering@gmail.com, thanks and God bless.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ayclem01(m): 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
can u pls help me wt the pst questions too. pls. ayclem01@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ayclem01(m): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
joy199:
can you please help me send the past question to joyovercatering@gmail.com, thanks and God bless.
pls can u help me wt the past question.pls ayclem01@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Reader1988 color=green:

Mine is Kano too but no test invite on my mail
I suggest u login d portal and see what is on ur status. I still beliv it's Nt too late, ur own text will show

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.