Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681928 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by scarplanet(m): 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
activelyA:

What other form of identification can one take aside those stated

Unfortunately, it has to be one of those stated. No serious firm will id candidates with any other form of identification aside the four mentioned
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Oyinlade07(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
Pending Successful ... .We just hve 2 know is going to change.Let's hold on till nextweek..We hve to hve a strong mind cos it can change to anytin..B4 nextweek Tuesday we will all hve known our various destination..Is quite annoying sha...

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by seyialabi: 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
bamidek:
Please guys read this post from this site below and know what to expect, according the to writer their aptitude test may be more than GMAT we are thinking of,
it may be based on ur field of study it will better to study GRE, if you guys check the Note on ur dashboard, it was stated Calculator is allowed, that tell us, is more than mere basic mathematics,

DPR just rolled out their recruitment for this year and most of us have probably applied. What we do not know is that; it is important that accurate information is stored on your profile before applying. Dates, certificates, secondary school and primary school leaving certificates must all match. If you have not applied, then be careful. If you are able to edit then do so. That is, verify again before submitting. This is important to avoid not being selected.

I hope we are not thinking erroneously that there would be human interaction in the recruitment selection considering the millions of applicants who have applied. It's the reason why we are saying be careful. If you think so then read this; How HR Administrators filter large bank of Resumes.

However, the below is what you should know;

1) To encourage us, they usually take around 250 successful applicants. Try and get your application right. The toughest part is being called.
2) Their recruitment in one of the longest in Nigeria. Very long and I mean that. Maybe this would be better but the last one I think took over a year.
3)To encourage us again, they pay more than the ever amazing NNPC.
4) Eraproserve, a consulting firm conducted their last exams so if you are privy to the type of exams they set then good luck. We are not sure if they would be the same consultant for this recruitment but be aware that the eventual engaged consultant will determine the nature of exam.
5) The last aptitude test were based on Geography and physics. It was too technical!. Integration. Differentiation etc. It is the most difficult exam you would probably write.

6) The test is basically more academic than aptitude.
7) Try and go with lunch and dinner.

Exam question example;
"If everybody at a party shook hand with each other, and there was a total of 66 handshakes. How many people attended the party?".

The stages are;
a) A very tough aptitude test.
b) Oral interview.
c) Verification of successful candidates by the FCC (Federal Character Commission).
d) Release of appointment letters to successful candidates.

Good luck!. and kindly share.

http://www.hrtechnique.com/2016/12/dpr-recruitment-2016-stages.html

12 people attended the party

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by scarplanet(m): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
Olochedavido:

system analyst too but location is Kano. have u gotten any past question?

GMAT should do. Plus questions related to the position applied for I guess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nivlek(m): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hello house.

I applied for this earlier too but wasn't invited and I just logged on to my page to find. "Application Rejected/This application has not been approved. Do not come with this slip to the exam centre". Dont really know if to take that as a final verdict I've been cut off due to the use of "HAS NOT BEEN approved". Anyone in the same situation or info about this please?

And I also noticed under my secondary school info, it says "No institution found". My university details ain't showing up. Is there any way to edit this on the profile?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ada88: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
please is it only people with 2.1 and above that was invited. was 2.2 invited as well because I am hearing it is by grade now o. please
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Broz..abeg kindly forward to ednutica_t@yahoo.com Thanks in advance.[/quote] help me with past Q zahraddeenabdullahi28@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hamdy6: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
ayosheba:
I applied for systems analysts in Lagos but my page is still saying "Pending successful submission" hope I am not the only one? Someone please answer.

Mine too is still pending & I haven't received any text message or mail. I applied for system analyst graduate trainee, Abuja
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hardeysoye: 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
=
cephsaidu:
Mine is 11am
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
1moletan:
pls I will appreciate if you can send it to me @ engjoriayo@gmail.com
thank you
pls fwd to zahraddeenabdullahi28@gmail.com tnx
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Reader1988: 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Some one should answer these question. It is one of the GMAT question: "If everybody at a party shook hand with each other, and there was a total of 66 handshakes. How many people attended the party?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tosinade17: 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
Magma012:
any 24th in the house?. port harcourt

I am writing on the 24th in Port Harcourt

Send your phone number to tosin9017@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by straynt(m): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Reader1988:
Some one should answer these question. It is one of the GMAT question:
"If everybody at a party shook hand with each other, and
there was a total of 66 handshakes. How many people
attended the party?

12 people attended the party.

(11+10+9+8+7+6+5+4+3+2+1=66)

Assuming everyone take turn shaking every other person less than the number of people that took their turns before him/her)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by straynt(m): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Reader1988:
Some one should answer these question. It is one of the GMAT question:
"If everybody at a party shook hand with each other, and
there was a total of 66 handshakes. How many people
attended the party?

12 people attended the party.

(11+10+9+8+7+6+5+4+3+2+1=66)

Assuming everyone take turn shaking every other person less than the number of people that took their turns before him/her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tosinade17: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=Basilona post=58193014]

Bros please, kindly share EGASPIN with us.

email is tosin9017@gmail.com

Thank You
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AZEEZAKINREMI(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
Please help a brother in need. Kindly forward past questions for experience hire to azeezakinremi@yahoo.co.uk.Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Rori(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
nana433:
Does anyone have a contact through which I can reach DPR? I need to change my center and state if possible. Help a sister out please
I sent you a PM pls respond
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Reader1988: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
Is it possible to change State? Someone was asking
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by devonpaul(m): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
manny4u:

A soft copy material for sale?? really!!! you probably downloaded this stuff online for free, man you are pathetic.
well on the contrary, I bought it 2,000naira from Jobzilla Services online too. You can try to get the soft copy online for free too. Let's see how easy that goes. Adieu

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ExclusiveD(f): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Pls r u for graduate trainee or experienced hire?
nivlek:
Hello house.

I applied for this earlier too but wasn't invited and I just logged on to my page to find. "Application Rejected/This application has not been approved. Do not come with this slip to the exam centre". Dont really know if to take that as a final verdict I've been cut off due to the use of "HAS NOT BEEN approved". Anyone in the same situation or info about this please?

And I also noticed under my secondary school info, it says "No institution found". My university details ain't showing up. Is there any way to edit this on the profile?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by md4real(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
AZEEZAKINREMI:
Please help a brother in need. Kindly forward past questions for experience hire to azeezakinremi@yahoo.co.uk.Thanks

please did you receive invite for experience hire
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by absnaira(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
nana433:
Does anyone have a contact through which I can reach DPR? I need to change my center and state if possible. Help a sister out please
in ur shoe sis,I need to change my center from abuja to Lagos
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by whodohgeepee(m): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
nivlek:
Hello house.

How did u log in bros
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by absnaira(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Reader1988:
Is it possible to change State? Someone was asking
in need of this answer
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Habdulmalik(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
nivlek:
Hello house.

I guess it means we are out of the race. I can't find my university details too.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by teejan: 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
Chemical Engineer,24 th.
2funkyy:

Did u apply for accountant 1 cos i think all accountants are writing on the same day
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nivlek(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
ExclusiveD:
Pls r u for graduate trainee or experienced hire?
Graduate Trainee
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nivlek(m): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
whodohgeepee:

How did u log in bros

Go on the site. Check the menu on the top right corner. You'll find an option to log in
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by doncewill: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
please help me wit the past question. Aricheprincewill@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nivlek(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
Habdulmalik:

I guess it means we are out of the race. I can't find my university details too.
Wow. It's really messed up o. This is not cool at all
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mranova(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
25th July, anyone going to Kano from Jos? Let's rub minds
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akintoyin1808(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nnah22:

Bro, goodmorning. Please kindly send the pass questions to me ...I use God name Beg u! nnahifeanyialfred@gmail.com.
Thanks
kindly email me the past question. please

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.