Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,261 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682122 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by saintkay107(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
hello house, please i need the DPR Gmat & pass questions. can someone help email it to this email saintkay107@gmail.com thanks

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kemisho: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
PLS OO, HELP US WITH THE NUMBER
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by saintkay107(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
press005:

bro pls forward d past questions to me abeg..

ezinwa57@gmail.com

pls help forward the pass questions to this email saintkay107@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dinny1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=sharplikenail post=58541154]Noticed a LOT of people need directions to the locaiton of this interview/Exam at JKK building in Lagos.

Please don't get directions from inaccurate sources. Go to http://lara.ng to find out how to get to the location via Bus from anywhere in Lagos.

Stay safe and best of luck

Thanks for this .. Lara, is actually very good, just tried it out now and it made things easier.. Thanks Baba.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by stunningjudy(f): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
kemisho:
PLS OO, HELP US WITH THE NUMBER
It's on the portal. Click on contact us and call the number.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iyanziyanu: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
saintkay107:
hello house, please i need the DPR Gmat & pass questions. can someone help email it to this email saintkay107@gmail.com thanks

PLS ADD ME TO THE GROUP

THIS MY EMAIL ADDRESS for any avaialable dpr questions iyanziyanu@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kintipsy(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
guys that have rescheduled their test date should please enlighten me on how they did it...am very far from lagos...I shall be grateful...
i am slated for 24th of July and would prefer it to be 29th of july

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Covanant: 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
Goodday House. Please I can't log in cos I forget my password . Can someone help me with the character combination for the password pls pls
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by seyialabi: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Igemburg:

Please help send to igetemitope89@gmail.com. Thanks

Please send to sheyix@yahoo.com too. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by seyialabi: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
motivator4:

thanks dear, I've seen it but the last one (summary of oil and gas) is not displaying. there was an error in the file. pls help me and resend that one so that I can start reading it as well. thanks dear and God bless you.
t

Please send me the summary of oil and gas too. If and when you have it. sheyix@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uhbiodun(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kindly send to my mail: uhbiodun@gmail.com
josielewa:
i went there last week and i was told same....but i had lower credit and i knowingly applied....God can help...they said the list is available and will be posted soon....if am shortlisted,then i know i will scale through....got some past question of last two examsdone....i can send it to ur email guys for free...

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ajixegun: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
josielewa:
everyone that dropped their email anywhere on these thread should check their inbox....success to ya all
Please, brother help a brother in need. safesam80@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Covanant: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
Covanant:
Goodday House. Please I can't log in cos I forget my password . Can someone help me with the character combination for the password pls pls
undecided
Covanant:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ajixegun: 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
Covanant:
undecided

log on to the DPR portal and click on forget password, you will be requested to enter the email you used for the registration. After that, go check your email, a link would have been sent then click on the link which will take you back to DPR web site automatically, then enter the new password twice.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jakobid99: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pls help me with the gmat questions and d dpr past question including the history...... Pls.. Thanks. Email jkbtamas@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Covanant: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
Thank you very much. I entered characters like "Public123" it says invalid token . I have tried on several occasions. Pls gv me example of one
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tiwiz9(m): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
press005:

bro pls forward d past questions to me abeg..

ezinwa57@gmail.com

Please ill need the past questions... send to webme09@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Covanant: 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
Thank you very much. I entered characters like "Public123" it says invalid token . I have tried on several occasions. Pls gv me example of one [quote author=Ajixegun

log on to the DPR portal and click on forget password, you will be requested to enter the email you used for the registration. After that, go check your email, a link would have been sent then click on the link which will take you back to DPR web site automatically, then enter the new password twice.[/quote]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bussyamu(f): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
josielewa:
i went there last week and i was told same....but i had lower credit and i knowingly applied....God can help...they said the list is available and will be posted soon....if am shortlisted,then i know i will scale through....got some past question of last two examsdone....i can send it to ur email guys for free...

please send it to my mail also, busayoamu@yahoo.com.
thanks a lot
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Rappen: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
manuelchibyke@gmail.com. plz guys I need d past questions... Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jeraw: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
My University details and degree details have been changed from what i filled don't know if it would affect application. I filled Library Science but it's now showing MEchanical Engineering, is there anyone with a similar case?

smartkester:
i can't find mine also but it's not showing rejected only pending successful submission.. Let's be optimistic we will get the invite
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Emmenyk(m): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
iykofias:
u r truly annoying; did u see iriebe at d post u quoted? Or is ur eye paining u? I repeat inebe street is around moscow. Iriebe is even a local village sef n u r here boosting my family house! Me that stays at elekehia housin est nko
Bros eeh, don't take it personal.
I stay at Elekahia too. It's a mistake from them, Iriebe not Iniebe.
Mind you, I took the AGIP scholarship exam last Saturday, same center, similar mail by DRAGNET.
So argue what you're sure about.

And is Moscow road anywhere near Ph/Aba expressway?
Don't mislead people please

Direction

Take a vehicle going to Oyigbo then Stop at TAP (should be after the old tollgate)
You can even trek to the venue, but just take a bike to ACE international, it's popular.

Meanwhile I'm writing on Monday, 24th.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Omohaines(f): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
@josielewa please send dpr past question to my mail too nigho_aines@yahoo.com thanks and God bless
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tronicvic: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pls mr Jossy, I need the past question pls. My mail is tronicvic@yahoo.co.uk
God will continue to bless u. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by oladotun01: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pls i need the questions. my email address is biola94@yhoo.ca. I applied for the position of environmentalist
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jeraw: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
That is what I applied for but no invite yet still pending successful submission
Hiculis:
Pls is there any EH Human Resource Officer1 candidate that has gotten an invite for the test??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by press005: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
saintkay107:

pls help forward the pass questions to this email saintkay107@gmail.com

i never get bros

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hamdy6: 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
pls among us "pending successful submission" if urs has changed today,let us know

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sirkachukwu: 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pls I need the past questions please forward to onyekaono92@gmail.com thank u
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sirkachukwu: 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
saintkay107:
hello house, please i need the DPR Gmat & pass questions. can someone help email it to this email saintkay107@gmail.com hve u gotten the past questions if yes pls send
send to this mail onyekaono92@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by peemesh: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
HELLO ALL. TO HELP EACH AND EVERYONE OF US HERE AND SO THAT THOSE WITHOUT THE PAST QUESTIONS CAN DOWNLOAD.

I HAVE CREATED A TELEGRAM GROUP, JUST CLICK THE LINK TO ENTER THE GROUP.. ON THE DASHBOARD YOU WILL SEE THE LINK TO JUST DOWNLOAD THE PAST QUESTIONS AND NO NEED TO START ASKING ABOUT IT ON THE CHANNEL..

SO THAT WE CAN HAVE BETTER DISCUSSIONS IN THE GROUP TO ASSIST OURSELVES OTHER THAN TALKING ABOUT QUESTIONS ONLY

CLICK THE LINK BELOW
������

/DPR2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.