Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684965 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nitt: 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ashibeb:
That is true but the NASS list was rejected, recruitment is going to be by merit.

hahahah..... r u 4real.

just leave that matter abeg!

good luck to all applicants
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iykofias(m): 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
abiscomama:
[quote author=iykofiasl7' ' ' ' it from me.entry level in chevron definitely earn more than DPR,but once u get to managerial role in DPR u earn like way more than a manager in DPR.DPR controls them.again,there's job security in DPR as compared to chevron.its just my own decision.DPR over any coy except saudi aramco
mehn wot r u saying? Dpr no get levels rch chevrom in any spec, only ur startup pay sef eehn fit make u run iscaba. Dpr no dey top 10 for d matter o, even GE gap them
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pacgmt(m): 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
It depends on d date n location of dpr n naf... For me I wld advise u to go for DPR so if this make u miss naf den try u luck on d last day of d screening .... Naf is not a sure job.. Depends on ur connection.. I participated last yr n all we sw wz 12 ppl 4 eac state ... Pls bro go 4 dpr .... Each state is. Scheduled day for their screening so if it doesn't clash u r save and if it does go 4 dpr n try naf on d last day of screening n if u finished dpr early u cn rush down to naf if u cn make cos lots of ppl 4rm different States wld b there .
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
some wrote today ? shocked shocked shocked

Sure na..HND
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hmy2015: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hello people.
Pls anyone in the house shortlisted for Petroleum Engineer GT?
Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crystalng: 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
People who wrote today, how market nah? We dey hail o
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bl33d(m): 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
Where are those that wrote today na? Choiiii
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jarus(m): 12:09am On Jul 19, 2017
abiscomama:

As a HR Professional,the paramount thing for me is job security.what does it profit an employee who earns 1million per month but can get sacked anytime.DPR does it for me.

Fair enough.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by austaga(m): 12:14am On Jul 19, 2017
Reader1988:
Good pm nairalanders. I am in dilemma right now, I am shortlisted for NAF 2017 Dssc selection board to be held on 22nd to 28th and I have DPR aptitude test on 24th July. Which one should I go, I need strong advice

we are in the same shoe � bro, really don't know what to do. still thinking ���.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Talento(m): 12:15am On Jul 19, 2017
yahmaid04:
about 8000 were approved and they will offer only 300 ppl appointment.

Source please....I thought about 80,000 were approved ( based on what I read here).
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 12:27am On Jul 19, 2017
Reader1988:
Good pm nairalanders. I am in dilemma right now, I am shortlisted for NAF 2017 Dssc selection board to be held on 22nd to 28th and I have DPR aptitude test on 24th July. Which one should I go, I need strong advice
first, I want to know if your test center falls within the city where NAF screening will be done. If so, make contact within the screening center or possibly use your cash to make way; someone can help you to sneak out to write this test and possibly come back in. You must use a ranking officer among the board members to help you in this case if you can.

Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 12:33am On Jul 19, 2017
iykofias:
DPR is a regulatory agency and chevron is a company whose activities are overseen or regulated by DPR. In terms of job security, DPR is better. But on the pay? Chevron owns it .

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iykofias(m): 12:36am On Jul 19, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
DPR is a regulatory agency and chevron is a company whose activities are overseen or regulated by DPR. In terms of job security, DPR is better. But on the pay? Chevron owns it .
so?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Reader1988: 12:36am On Jul 19, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
first, I want to know if your test center falls within the city where NAF screening will be done. If so, make contact within the screening center or possibly use your cash to make way; someone can help you to sneak out to write this test and possibly come back in. You must use a ranking officer among the board members to help you in this case if you can.

Best of luck!
NAF screening is in Jo's while DPR test is Kano
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 12:41am On Jul 19, 2017
Hafsat24:

Sure na..HND
yes, I just confirmed. I just spoke to someone with ND who took his today. He couldn't explicitly tell what everyone would like to hear on this platform. But he told me that when he was done, he heard people complaining that DPR should have told them outrightly told them there's no job for them instead of asking them questions(maybe tough) they couldn't answer in one hour. You know what this means.

The silence from those who wrote today says a lot. People, brace up!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ayosheba: 12:49am On Jul 19, 2017
bigbroda:
Congrats 2 those with invites. My status is still displaying 'pending-successful submission'. Anybody with me on this? Any EH-Systems Analyst that has gotten an invite in the house?
mine is still pending successful submission. Systems analyst too.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 12:53am On Jul 19, 2017
Reader1988:

NAF screening is in Jo's while DPR test is Kano
good. Start making arrangements as regards those links that will help you sneak out. You know anyone in the military? Ask them to help you. They can even use NAF branded car to take you out and bring you back in when you're done , I.e , if you know your way. You can go to Kano, take your test and come back on the same day before they find out you broke a camp rule.

In 2008, I faced military board too and we were locked the academy for as long as the screening lasted and no one of us went out. I don't know if the NAF screening mimics that of the regular course.

Don't miss any of this opportunity.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:04am On Jul 19, 2017
omolizzy:

Lol.......How won't you miss it when you went AWOL?
lol! As a 'pender'/pendent(pending-successful submission is my status and how they were able to lump this adjectives/noun together still dey scare me ), I must appear "pending" and be AWOL sometimes.

Your own don change?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yahmaid04(m): 2:26am On Jul 19, 2017
Talento:

Source please....I thought about 80,000 were approved ( based on what I read here).
heard it from from one of their Head Accountant

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by scarplanet(m): 3:26am On Jul 19, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
yes, I just confirmed. I just spoke to someone with ND who took his today. He couldn't explicitly tell what everyone would like to hear on this platform. But he told me that when he was done, he heard people complaining that DPR should have told them outrightly told them there's no job for them instead of asking them questions(maybe tough) they couldn't answer in one hour. You know what this means.

However one might want to put it; at the end of the day, the truth remains that we are competing amongst ourselves..

No sane person would want to give out any info that would disadvantage him/her. That's just the blatant truth.

So let's just stop seeking for expo, tips, clues and mgbo; and focus on two things: Good preparation, Total trust in God.

Cheers

10 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 3:37am On Jul 19, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:

Chai..they haven't changed then cheesy..at least he should tell you his own personal experience na..seems it went well for him then
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aodis: 3:50am On Jul 19, 2017
So even if it was someworth difficult they should a least share the experience I don't get it. Wats the hide.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yanmiri(f): 5:00am On Jul 19, 2017
yahmaid04:
yap i downloaded it, there is a dropbox link on this thread

Yahmaid04 please can you kindly help send me the link or forward the download to my box, yanmiri@yahoo.com?

Thanks and God bless
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 5:32am On Jul 19, 2017
Ashibeb:
That is true but the NASS list was rejected, recruitment is going to be by merit.

I'm guessing you also believe father Christmas is real?

i would also like to hear your opinion on the tooth fairy.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dave008(m): 6:09am On Jul 19, 2017
Oliran:
please sir, I need this too sakaomolola@gmail.com
pls I need too.. Thanks ..amazindave13@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dave008(m): 6:17am On Jul 19, 2017
Tjayelbee:
Hello guys, Anyone applied for GT Geologist and writing test in ABJ?
I have soft copy of Geology of Nigeria, might be helpful.
that would be much appreciated. kindly email me @ amazindave13@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by UnimkeAk(m): 6:44am On Jul 19, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
shocked shocked shocked
Lol
If ur name is esther, dont worry uve gotten the job.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by UnimkeAk(m): 6:51am On Jul 19, 2017
Ashibeb:
Keep telling urself that.

Are u a baby, in this nigeria?

Pple in the circle are spreading this rumours so when the list of successful candidates (man know man) comes out , nobody will raise an eyebrow..
Every thing senate senate..
What about the 70 governors and deputies, u think they dont hv slots, top military officers nko, ministers?, house of reps?, top officials of dpr? Top officials of Sister companies under d nnpc nko? , Wat about top traditional rulers, top govt appointees, the duo of mamman and abba can have 100 slots sef.
The list is endless..

So please spare us, ok

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by teevyne: 7:05am On Jul 19, 2017
UnimkeAk:

Im not sure anybody gets the point u trying to make

Lol... Any body's lawyer... Someone just did... And u meant that regardless of how much they downplay the exam's potency, we don't mind hearing that 'commin' thing they gave them then in the test...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by omolizzy(f): 7:05am On Jul 19, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
lol! As a 'pender'/pendent(pending-successful submission is my status and how they were able to lump this adjectives/noun together still dey scare me ), I must appear "pending" and be AWOL sometimes.

Your own don change?
For where? Na the same levels we dey o, morning and I believe you're keeping the hope alive?

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.