Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684898 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by musco4me: 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
L0rdRahl:
Alright. Thanks
pls send to me if u get b4 me grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by UnimkeAk(m): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
lilliesboy:
I got a mail from the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) two days ago; I have been shortlisted for an interview/test next week. Did you get it too?
See this one lol
Over 90k persons also got.
And b4 u got the mail over 50k plus already knew they wer approved with test venue and date

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by CalyMan2(m): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
Oliran:
please sir, I need this too sakaomolola@gmail.com
Pls, i need it as well my email is terfagondo@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by CalyMan2(m): 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tjayelbee:
Hello guys,
Anyone applied for GT Geologist and writing test in ABJ?

I have soft copy of Geology of Nigeria, might be helpful.
Pls i need it as well my email is terfagondo@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bunmi111: 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
P
bunmi111:
please my people what will i do, i register with two different emails because i had issue while i was trying to register then and now they sent me message on the two emails with different interview date and different reference no, what do i do?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hiculis:

Did u confirm if it is applicable to experience hire? I mean ppl with more than 5yrs of working experience?
DPR doesn't consider masters for experience hire,they consider only years of experience.
They dnt care about ur masters till u join them and u wnt even tender it immediately.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by L0rdRahl: 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
musco4me:
pls send to me if u get b4 me grin
no qualms!.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nana433(f): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
Shams101:
Just got my batch category changed from 6 to 1....Is there any Lagos centre peeps with batch category other than 1 right now

Hi Shams. Please how did you go about this? I need a change in location. Thank you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nana433(f): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
abbakacici:
Mine just changed to

Is it the batch that changes or state or both and did you request for it? Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
abiscomama:

DPR doesn't consider masters for experience hire,they consider only years of experience.
They dnt care about ur masters till u join them and u wnt even tender it immediately.

Very True!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Shams101: 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
nana433:

Hi Shams. Please how did you go about this? I need a change in location. Thank you

Then, it was DPR system that was doing that...Now, I think everybody approved is fixed with a test date. I don't know if it's possible to change your test date and/or time. Regards.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lilliesboy(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
UnimkeAk:

See this one lol
OVER 90k persons also got.
And b4 u got the mail OVER 50k plus already knew they wer approved with test venue and date
Show me a tangible evidence that OVER 90k/50k got it before me. In fact, give me evidence that up to 200 people here got it before me. See ur face like OVER.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shady08(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
bigbroda:

As in? U applied for Systems Analyst-EH and got an invite? If yes, when is your exam?

Another here too. Any idea on kinda questions to expect? Would be nice if we could share here
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gidsboy: 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
What about those that wrote their test today..... Any info. About d questions?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by preciousfuture: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Candidates who wrote today should share info pls
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kakamorufu(m): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
guys who wrote the test. how was it.

mine is still showing pending successful submission

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Oliran(f): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
DPR Graduate Job Aptitude Test past questions study pack
₦3500 ₦2400
This study pack contains actual DPR past questions and answers compilations. You will also find hundreds of practice questions that will put you up for your best performance.

Your pack will be delivered instantly to your email and on your teststreams account once payment is successful.

BUY THIS PACK
Categories: Aptitude Tests, Job Tests,
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Oliran(f): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
₦3500 ₦2400
This study pack contains actual DPR past questions and answers compilations. You will also find hundreds of practice questions that will put you up for your best performance.

Your pack will be delivered instantly to your email and on your teststreams account once payment is successful.

BUY THIS PACK
This is what was sent to my mail.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenkels: 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
Oliran:
₦3500 ₦2400

BUY THIS PACK
This is what was sent to my mail.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mcdon1986: 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lescalier:

I'm aware by Friday, everyone will either show approve or rejected. It is a must.

However, pls wts ur ref number. Seems like they started to applicant at the top. ie, from 70k downwards.

Mine is around 2k
pls where did you get your information from

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dewin86(m): 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
For those that wrote the test today, we beg of u pls kindly give us info on the nature of the test questions; what we should expect.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crystalng: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Gidsboy:
What about those that wrote their test today..... Any info. About d questions?

Donno y they're keeping mute, abi the thing strong reach like that level?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Crystalng:

Donno y they're keeping mute, abi the thing strong reach like that level?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by UnimkeAk(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
lilliesboy:

Show me a tangible evidence that OVER 90k/50k got it before me. In fact, give me evidence that up to 200 people here got it before me. See ur face like OVER.
Go back and read previous pages on this thread go to like the hundred page, read the coments there, and check the date...
Seee ur own face like evidence
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by princely83(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
guys please share some info na. how was the test?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
UnimkeAk:

Go back and read previous pages on this thread go to like the hundred page, read the coments there, and check the date...
Seee ur own face like evidence

cheesy cheesy cheesy..why na..biko conserve ya energy for the test..this one we haven't gotten any news from those who wrote..hmmmmm cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kereokwu(f): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lescalier:

Still pending, though same position for EH.

When we're u approved? What are your qualifications and experiences. Ie. D u have 2.1 or 2.2, Masters, etc.
[sub][/sub]
[quote][/quote] I don't really know when its was proved but I got mail on 14/7/2017.B.Sc., 4-5yrs experience, I have 2.1, no masters, but a pgde
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by UnimkeAk(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hafsat24:

cheesy cheesy cheesy..why na..biko conserve ya energy for the test..this one we haven't gotten any news from those who wrote..hmmmmm cheesy
Lol...
Its just a common test na
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by teevyne: 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
motivationspika:
I over-heard that the test will be both computer-based and essay-based(having section B as well). How true is this?

Where una dey hear all these things from
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by teevyne: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
UnimkeAk:

Lol...
Its just a common test na

Na that common gan gan we Wan hear.. Abi no be so, my people?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by teevyne: 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lescalier:
Just got approved. Although exam date and time still pending.

The best news is yet to come jare
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by teevyne: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
Onyeka1210:

I am interested. I applied as an environmentalist. Thank you.

PM u for something online?

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P