Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683287 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Postulates: 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
UnimkeAk:

Pls when is the submission dateline tnx
Trying to get my degree certificate

Six weeks from when it was published in the dailies. So that's six weeks from 26 October, 2016 - implying, a
7 December, 2016, deadline.

P.S: This deadline might be adjusted, but until further notice, deadline remains December 7, 2016.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ihinmi(m): 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
sokarsenal:

ya I saw that.....computer science is the same thing as mathematics in most schools in Nigeria......so the requirements for system analyst is Computer / Mathematics Engineering.....but we but know BSc computer science/mathematics is different from BEng or BSc Computer engineering......

the main point is if u have BSc mathematics u still can't apply as a system analyst....but as a statistician....simple

Thanks for your response
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonOrpzy: 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
teymmyt:
Please help, my passport is appearing on another person's picture in the last stage, and I have restarted it several times still the same issue. what should I do pls?
since you said u've tried to remove it several times but it's stil d same outcome. Better you start your registration afresh with a new email. Cos if at the exam venue, ur slip has a diff pix...i'm sure u know d consequence(s). Godspeed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monicks: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
teymmyt:
Please help, my passport is appearing on another person's picture in the last stage, and I have restarted it several times still the same issue. what should I do pls?

how did you know that your picture is on another person's passport space? or rather, someone's picture is on your passport space! However the case, it could be an honest mistake or error from either side i.e either you (by uploading the wrong file name on your device) or snapnet the software developer. just try and edit it, making sure you know the file name you are uploading this time. After that just leave the rest.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chichi2003: 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
please can someone send the details on how to register for dpr recruitment exercise ma email is chiokali2003@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chichi2003: 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
zirah kindly send a mail to me or u drop yours for mr.thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monicks: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
DonOrpzy:
since you said u've tried to remove it several times but it's stil d same outcome. Better you start your registration afresh with a new email. Cos if at the exam venue, ur slip has a diff pix...i'm sure u know d consequence(s). Godspeed

The consequence of registering more than once sounds worse to me. it's better she honours her invitation like that, taking along with her every necessary form of ID to reclaim her identity. Can you imagine having 2 different registration numbers attached to the same full name? that's the meaning of registering twice. They might not care to know why she registered twice. All they care about is that she violated the rule. Screening is in stages. the first few stages might be fully automated using a software. I doubt any dual registrant beating the software except ...4G bypass connection.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by NEWTONDEGREAT(m): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
pls someone should help me with their past question papers, let me start preparation on tym
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naughtylagosguy(m): 12:34am On Nov 01, 2016
I applied successfully and clicked on submit. My passport and all other details are correct but my main concern is my profile page is still showing Application Status: PENDING-SUCCESSFULL SUBMISSION. A Reference Number has already been generated for me. Do I need to worry about anything or is this a general thing?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jokerman(m): 1:43am On Nov 01, 2016
I got an exam slip email from DPR... I clicked d link and it redirected me to the DPR portal, I was requested to login buh I couldn't see anything except some error codes. ..

Is there anyone else who got d exam slip link after registration. ..?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Aroture: 1:47am On Nov 01, 2016
Jokerman:
I got an exam slip email from DPR... I clicked d link and it redirected me to the DPR portal, I was requested to login buh I couldn't see anything except some error codes. ..

Is there anyone else who got d exam slip link after registration. ..?

same issue bro same issue

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by longlife101: 4:04am On Nov 01, 2016
Any solution to this, 3 days after?

longlife101:
HELP I can't attach for Experience hire, where one is required to upload five (5) PDF(s) NYSC, BSc, SSCE, PROFESSIONAL CERT', AND RESUME. Have been getting "Error" messages since morning saying: "Some Error Occurred, Please Reload Your Browser and try again".

Used Firefox and Chrome browsers, on computer and on smart phone, still the same thing.

Kindly advise...each of the individual 'documents' is less then 300kb...or should all attachments together be less the 320kb, as written?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MyPicsSaysItall: 4:10am On Nov 01, 2016
Please, I want to ask. Is my passport photograph meant to show when I'm viewing my profile? I'm asking because the place close to my name & contact details is blank. What's showing there is 'user profile'. Hope this is normal?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Neroski(f): 4:38am On Nov 01, 2016
chichi2003:
please can someone send the details on how to register for dpr recruitment exercise ma email is chiokali2003@yahoo.com
Did u even check the website at all How to register is written on it.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Neroski(f): 4:40am On Nov 01, 2016
MyPicsSaysItall:
Please, I want to ask. Is my passport photograph meant to show when I'm viewing my profile? I'm asking because the place close to my name & contact details is blank. What's showing there is 'user profile'. Hope this is normal?
It is not normal.Your photograph is suppose to show
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Neroski(f): 4:44am On Nov 01, 2016
teymmyt:
This issue happened to me and several others too. The best time to register is early in the morning when there is less traffic,pls dnt complete the registration if its not your picture on it o,to avoid stories that touch and tickles the armpit!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MyPicsSaysItall: 4:47am On Nov 01, 2016
Neroski:

It is not normal.Your photograph is suppose to show
What do you suggest I do?

***Modified

Thanks for the reply. My passport photograph just showed after refreshing the page. I guess the earlier glitch was from them
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Neroski(f): 4:55am On Nov 01, 2016
MyPicsSaysItall:
What do you suggest I do?
Initially did it show before?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monicks: 6:52am On Nov 01, 2016
MyPicsSaysItall:

your name here says it all. if your passport picture is not there, then fix it cos it's not normal. but if you are sure you uploaded it appropriately, then relax. cos I see a lot flaws with Snapnet.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Daspecialone: 7:02am On Nov 01, 2016
longlife101:

Am having similar issue, but I have known the reason while trying to use Uc browser, its just because the pdf file size is more than 320kb, and my question is How can I reduce the pdf size on my Android or PC as all pdf maker I used almost generated similar file size of about 2.3MB
Please help us Biko!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monicks: 7:06am On Nov 01, 2016
longlife101:
HELP I can't attach for Experience hire, where one is required to upload five (5) PDF(s) NYSC, BSc, SSCE, PROFESSIONAL CERT', AND RESUME. Have been getting Error messages since morning saying: "Some Error Occurred, Please Reload Your Browser and try again".

Used Firefox and Chrome, the same thing.

Kindly advise...each of the individual 'documents' is less then 300kb...or should all attachments together be less the 320kb, as written?

as long as the instructions (5 files in pdf format and </=.3mb each) are followed correctly, the solution to this problem is God through repetitive attempts and switching between different browsers.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ajibade105(m): 7:15am On Nov 01, 2016
chichi2003:

If you truly want a job or change in career, you will sharply read the instructions on how to apply/register. I will not be surprise to see a post like can you help me apply.

Moreover, is Google not your best friend. Make him your number one friend and drop that your bf to number on the list. Lol

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Awedman: 7:16am On Nov 01, 2016
Goodmorning people, please am trying to check my DPR profile this morning and is showing seem something went wrong. Anybody also experiencing this.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monicks: 7:46am On Nov 01, 2016
Awedman:
Goodmorning people, please am trying to check my DPR profile this morning and is showing seem something went wrong. Anybody also experiencing this.

Yeah, but I so feel less worried about it cos I know it's not my error, besides, I already have a reference number. It's left to them to work the maths, either to fix the issue or ask me to scrap my Reference number and repeat the application.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 01, 2016
chichi2003:
Are u that lazy? or u just want to make fun of the whole issue. No insults intended but the fact is if u could demand for such then I don't think u are fit to apply for this recruitment because may be u would also request that someone comes to write the test for u.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MyPicsSaysItall: 8:01am On Nov 01, 2016
Monicks:

your name here says it all. if your passport picture is not there, then fix it cos it's not normal. but if you are sure you uploaded it appropriately, then relax. cos I see a lot flaws with Snapnet.
lol cheesy. My passport photograph showed after refreshing the page. Thanks for the reply

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by slimadex: 8:06am On Nov 01, 2016
Can B.tech in Agric Economics apply? considering Economist II and environmentalist positions ......any advice please
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mekyno(m): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2016
Daspecialone:

Am having similar issue, but I have known the reason while trying to use Uc browser, its just because the pdf file size is more than 320kb, and my question is How can I reduce the pdf size on my Android or PC as all pdf maker I used almost generated similar file size of about 2.3MB
Please help us Biko!
google online and use compress app/ maker online naah
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sagizys: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2016
Restart application. Its next to the submit button
DonOrpzy:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Awedman: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2016
Monicks:

Yeah, but I so feel less worried about it cos I know it's not my error, besides, I already have a reference number. It's left to them to work the maths, either to fix the issue or ask me to scrap my Reference number and repeat the application.
Better my mind is a little bit relieved
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mekyno(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2016
longlife101:
change biz center and use UC browser. Google online and get where to compress pdf online. Gudluk

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.