Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3679700 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Alimnet01: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Apart from d ID card,whtelse did they ask from u ppl to provide.Did they ask of credentials?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Igemburg(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
Any repitition of past questions​ that were posted here?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zirah: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
rychard:
I'll admit these guys aren't dragnet, must be some creepy squeaky recruiting company... Maybe.. Jeez...

Haha.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Instructor001(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
Tips...

Please I will strongly encourage us not to panic, there is every tendency that the exam will go smoothly 2moro without hiccups. Though according to the officials they said its probably due to today being the first day of the exercise and they did testrun till 12am today without encountering any issues but all the same lets just hope that there will be no repetition of these whole scenerios for other test takers.

Stay Positive and be patient.

The question you might finally come across might be easier than the first one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hayah: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
goonerette:
useless server.... i was about to round off my test when the useless netwrork started misbehaving. imagine i v answered 37 questions out of 45. they had to log me out with another set of random ques which was not as easy as the first one. i almost cried that i had to do tumbo tumbo from 1 to 45 and i was eventually disstabilized. only God can do it for me
God is my witness, I've once experienced a similar scenario when writing a CBT, it was as if my time was set to be way faster than others, the system logged me out several minutes before those that started the same time with me, though I didn't get the privilege of being logged on again, the feeling after the test is what I hate to remember

I wish you well, though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Newbiee: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
There is no GT, EH, science or art for this one oh! They believe all must have gone through basic maths and English. So there is no specialization for this one, save what you have read for another day.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Instructor001(m): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Alimnet01:
Apart from d ID card,whtelse did they ask from u ppl to provide.Did they ask of credentials?

Apart from ID card.and Print out, nothing else
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by scarplanet(m): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
tobiscous:
Am sorry to say this.
You are a dumb fellow.
U want someone under exam tension to count number of maths...

After saying sorry, you still fall bomb ontop the young man... undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bellatrix26: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=bunmi111 post=58784495]You people should also pray that the server function because I was destabilized when their was no network and time was running out[/quote pls in which of the centres did this happen?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
For those writing tomorrow, pls dont click submit until you are through with all the sections, also ensure you save your answers after choosing from the options given..

Some people submitted after one section and nothing could be done for them..

15 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OCcool: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
tobiscous:
Am sorry to say this.
You are a dumb fellow.

Wow!!! my aim of asking that question was just to know the proportion of maths to the English questions. Perhaps they were divided into sections with specific numbers to make up the 45 questions or perhaps they were all mixed up or randomly arranged.
And instead of responding in a civilized manner or skipping my comment, you had to resort to insults. Anyway, no problem. Do have a nice day and good luck in ur exam.

19 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Instructor001(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
Igemburg:
Any repitition of past questions​ that were posted here?

Just basic maths and english..

I remember I came across Number series, simple interest, compound interest, questions like if A and B can finish a job in 4hours, how many hours will it take B alone.....e.t.c

10 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by funobong(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
tobiscous:
Am sorry to say this.
You are a dumb fellow.

like seriously you didn't have to insult the person. you would have just scrolled and pass

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Instructor001(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
scarplanet:

After saying sorry, you still fall bomb ontop the young man... undecided undecided
Lol
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ugegbe92(f): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
I am very much married and did mine today. There were other married men and women that came for the test today and some of the married ladies are obviously pregnant.
CaptShinz:
Please who knows anybody that is married and got invited for the test... its strange but all my friends that are married were not invited and I am yet to see any... I just want to clear my doubt
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Instructor001(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
OCcool:
Wow!!! my aim of asking that question was just to know the proportion of maths to the English questions. Perhaps they were divided into sections with specific numbers to make up the 45 questions or perhaps they were all mixed up or randomly arranged.
And instead of responding in a civilized manner or skipping my comment, you had to resort to insults. Anyway, no problem. Do have a nice day and good luck in ur exam.

The questions was mixed bro, so might be difficult to know the exact number of English in that scenario ..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Instructor001(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Titiluvly:
For those writing tomorrow, pls dont click submit until you are through with all the sections, also ensure you save your answers after choosing from the options given..

Some people submitted after one section and nothing could be done for them..

I concur.....

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Instructor001(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ugegbe92:
I am very much married and did mine today. There were other married men and women that came for the test today and some of the married ladies are obviously pregnant.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Instructor001(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ugegbe92:

Thank God say no be only me see pregnant women, somebody don second me.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenex4ever(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Instructor001:

The same thing applicable ..

the the time start afresh
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by scarplanet(m): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
I am writing tomorrow but I came to familiarise myself with the ph venue...

On the ACE billboard is written "DRAGNET SOLUTIONS LIMITED"... but from people's testimonies, the questions doesn't look like dragnet though
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenex4ever(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
goonerette:
useless server.... i was about to round off my test when the useless netwrork started misbehaving. imagine i v answered 37 questions out of 45. they had to log me out with another set of random ques which was not as easy as the first one. i almost cried that i had to do tumbo tumbo from 1 to 45 and i was eventually disstabilized. only God can do it for me
that's bad

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nmreports: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Instructor001(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
kenex4ever:
the the time start afresh
yea...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ayosheba: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
OCcool:
you, Sir, are a very civilized and matured man. And I respect that a lot. Best of luck with your exam.

14 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OCcool: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Instructor001:

The questions was mixed bro, so might be difficult to know the exact number of English in that scenario ..
Thanks for your response bro. This was all I wanted to know.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Steven4u: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
CaptShinz:
Please who knows anybody that is married and got invited for the test... its strange but all my friends that are married were not invited and I am yet to see any... I just want to clear my doubt
I am married and was invited
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Damdid93(f): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Snowstorm:
yes
thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GCsomething: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Titiluvly:
I'm through o my people...

it was just basic maths and english..45 questions in 45mins..wrote in PH

maths was in 2sections

English 3sections i.e Section A - E

brb

Pls was that ONLY English & Maths? Any current affairs or Oil & Gas?
Titiluvly:

maths was in 2sections

brb

Titiluvly:

maths was in 2sections

brb

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SuccesYear: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Impactpato:

Take a bus to oshodi, trek to the flyover, ask of keke that'll take you to town planning, as soon as yhu get to town planning ask of jkk building.

Success
thks a bunch
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GCsomething: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Drnice:
Wow, no wonder the English was tough. We, Engineers will have tougher Maths compared to English. Thanks, Bro!

Engineering maths or just basic maths?
so that one can use his prep time well.

thanks and good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.