Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,453 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684277 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
CaptShinz:
Please who knows anybody that is married and got invited for the test... its strange but all my friends that are married were not invited and I am yet to see any... I just want to clear my doubt
I think hafsat24 is.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Astonestone: 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Please what's "Basic maths"?

To some of us basis maths is simple addition and subtraction.
Make una help us Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sokarsenal(m): 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

very correct. have exam by 12:30pm at Abuja today. came in from lag yesterday. lodged in a neat hotel at Mararaba for just 3,500. 24-hr light and water + quiet environment free from miscreants

please bro what is the name of the hotel
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
I think hafsat24 is.

cheesy cheesy cheesy..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
BOJO123:
how come nothing like biometric was done?
did you register using biometric?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
Buharinomics:

No hard feelings to You too, we are in Nigeria. But If GOD give person this job.. no slot or Man know man can change it.
The current place I am working.. it started like this. Before I knew it I was shortlisted for training, after that documentation... it all started by applying online with my Nokia x2 back then... I only went to a cafe to get my exam slip.. also immigration exam I wrote. I was shortlisted again but was not given the job cos Primary school papers were not among my documents... the Moral of the write up is... WE KNOW THERE IS ALWAYS BACK DOOR RECRUITMENT, but there is no harm in pursuing what one wants..
like you couldn't produce your primary school cert and it cost you that?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phetty(m): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
geoobama:
27th, 9:30am. Chamscity, Abuja. geologist, GT. Pls anyone with me?

Same details as yours except that I'm Mech Engrg
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by scarplanet(m): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
I am beginning to suspect this test oo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Astonestone:
Please what's "Basic maths"?

To some of us basis maths is simple addition and subtraction.
Make una help us Abeg
basic maths can basically and simply be defined as a set mathematical questions that deals with cancer, HIV , aeroplane, malaria , food, color and what have you. You can easily pass by just spelling everything mentioned in the definition.

Hope the gods are pleased with me having spoken their minds.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nkc22: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Please guys, I need a clear description on how to get to the venue from Ogba, Lagos State.

Please detailed description...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hafsat24:

cheesy cheesy cheesy..

just saw your reply to him already.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adakoleagbenu: 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
sokarsenal:

please bro what is the name of the hotel
Pinnacle Hotel Abuja. in Mararaba, close to NCCF Family house
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
scarplanet:
I am beginning to suspect this test oo
you're too armed to suspect or play to any suspicion at this 11th hour. The good news is that, it's basic math...you can sip that like fura . Don't go to this war where you'll battle mosquito with armoured tanks. Go easy. All the best!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dewin86(m): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=AlwaysUltraPad post=58795696]basic maths can basically and simply defined as a set mathematical questions that deals with cancer, HIV , aeroplane, malaria , food, color and what have you. You can easily pass by just spelling everything mentioned in the definition.

Hope the gods are pleased with me having spoken their minds.

hahaaaa i beg o, people the read for their test here make my laughter no distract them. what is basic maths?
answer: one husband+one wife = 1
i.e two shall become one.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by NGnGB(m): 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
please does any one know what company they took the test under
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Omowunmi14: 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hello house, I've been trying to log in but it's saying "Your page session expired. Please try again". My exam is tomorrow 25th July by 2:00pm.

I've sent messages to DPR but they haven't replied, I've even reset my password yet its not going.
I will be glad if anyone can help me out urgently on how I can go about it.

Thanks Fam.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dammycutie: 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
Omowunmi14:
Hello house, I've been trying to log in but it's saying "Your page session expired. Please try again". My exam is tomorrow 25th July by 2:00pm.

I've sent messages to DPR but they haven't replied, I've even reset my password yet its not going.
I will be glad if anyone can help me out urgently on how I can go about it.

Thanks Fam.

Hello, a friend f mine had the same issue. I think all she did was to log in using a laptop with wireless connection. You could try that too if it would work for you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by rushman003: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
oh my God! You should have chosen PH as your center. Don't worry, more doors will open by God's grace.
Thanks man. Done that before coming here
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sirgandi: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
Instructor001:

Gbam!!! grin
grin
Instructor001:

Gbam!!! grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hugochuks60(m): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
mykokoji:
Please has any one who applied for elect elect engr role been invited for test? I'm still having 'pending successful submission' on my dashboard.

me too ooo. they even removed my higher institution n wrote there that no institution found. I studied elect elect too
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PrinceAlPacino: 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Good Evening All,
Please I logged onto my Profile this evening only to find out that my examination date has been changed from Friday, July 28, 2017 to
Monday, July 24, 2017. Meanwhile, I did not receive any mail notifying me of the change of date.
Please I need clarifications as I am astonished by this finding.
I was supposed to write in Port Harcourt on Friday, July 28, 2017.

Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
PrinceAlPacino:
Good Evening All,
Please I logged onto my Profile this evening only to find out that my examination date has been changed from Friday, July 28, 2017 to
Monday, July 24, 2017. Meanwhile, I did not receive any mail notifying me of the change of date.

Thanks.

if you are not informed, then you are deformed
did you take the test?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BiologicalDvice(m): 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
Just one. The first page. But If it doesn't contain your batch no and time, print a second page that contains that.
Laureokafor:
pls how many pages are to be printed from the profile page
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
goonerette:
useless server.... i was about to round off my test when the useless netwrork started misbehaving. imagine i v answered 37 questions out of 45. they had to log me out with another set of random ques which was not as easy as the first one. i almost cried that i had to do tumbo tumbo from 1 to 45 and i was eventually disstabilized. only God can do it for me

I know how that can be, but these things don't work in any particular order, God might yet surprise you dear.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Titiluvly:
For those writing tomorrow, pls dont click submit until you are through with all the sections, also ensure you save your answers after choosing from the options given..

Some people submitted after one section and nothing could be done for them..

Thanks for the tips, how was yours today?

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
A-E is more than 3 sections.

3 + 2 sections =5 sections i.e A-E...you get it now?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
SnowJay92:

Thanks for the tips, how was yours today?
it was fine..thank you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OTEGA1: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
Y are some folks just been stupid. Way is d meaning of changing exam date just to suit your own time and schedule.
If it does not suit ur time forget the exam... Calling DPR to change your exam date is stupid...

You meet to get ur priorities right. You can't eat your cake and have it.... If you can't meet up forget the exams...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PrinceAlPacino: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
fidel3431:

if you are not informed, then you are deformed
did you take the test?

I did not take the test.
I was not aware my date has been brought forward.
Please can someone help me with their helplines?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
BiologicalDvice:
Just one. The first page. But If it doesn't contain your batch no and time, print a second page that contains that.

my browser is not printing other pages ooo
how do i go about it
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
PrinceAlPacino:

I did not take the test.
I was not aware my date have been brought forward.
Please can someone help me with their helplines?

my advice is that you go to the venue on the initial test date and just pretend you did not know about the changes...iam sure you will be able to still log in and take the test

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by scarplanet(m): 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
PrinceAlPacino:
Good Evening All,

Thanks.

At the Port Harcourt centre, they didn't seem to follow the time. Meaning some persons scheduled for 12pm wrote by 9am; but there must be proof that u were invited for the test in the first place by way of showing the print out.

This is my advice: if you have already printed the invites indicating that you are scheduled to write in Friday, then just bone and go on that Friday pretending you know nothing about the change of date.
But if u don't already have that printout indicating friday, then I don't know how to advice u on that one. You could still print the new date and try going tomorrow. Shalom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.