Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3679764 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
EngrVin:
I am writing on thursday, 8am...Phc, Chem Engr

the same with you. Call me on 08065516395
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufaliyu555: 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
please did any one have any update about ND holders?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Favour2587(f): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Well House, I wrote my test today and I can say of a fact that the questions are not the same. So there is nothing to be worried about.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Birat(m): 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mitocyan:

Thanks. Lagos candidates pls help verify if it was allowed in Lagos too.
No! Lagos center checks the slip and ask you from the gate.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by romeoprexx: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
my Friend that wrote today said not even a single question was repeated so whats the fuss about now? its getting boring arguing over past questions lets move on please wink

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Aisha2u: 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
Any chemist writing on 29th here in Abj?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Joenyam(m): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
romeoprexx:
my Friend that wrote today said not even a single question was repeated so whats the fuss about now? its getting boring arguing over past questions lets move on please wink
Birat:

No! Lagos center checks the slip and ask you from the gate.
You guys think they'll will be stupid enough to repeat questions. The past questions are just to guide you.
Good luck to all of you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sambest2(m): 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
kaka22:
Just finished my test. Snapnet is the worst vendor ever. The questions and options for fill-in-the-gap questions were constructed badly. It got to a point that I was wondering if the questions were set by an illiterate sad... How I wish Dragnet had conducted the test.

Sir, it was Dragnet that set that test ooo (or at least Dragnet developed the testing interface), you may not have noticed the icon "FOT". DPR handed it to Snapnet, Snapnet handed it to Dragnet.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by romeoprexx: 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
Joenyam:

You guys think they'll will be stupid enough to repeat questions. The past questions are just to guide you.
Good luck to all of you.

we dont think so are just letting the people who were arguing because they think they were in disadvantage to chill
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tassie(f): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
jayooh:

Na so we see am. Some numerical questions were even incomplete.
Saw something like... If 10men did certain worn in 12days working 5hour a day, by 6men?
And I'm like uh?
likewise

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SolutionsGuy: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
AFOLABISUG1:
https://www.indiabix.com/logical-reasoning/logical-deduction/057002

Read this people, I no go lie, I no sabi am and I got 9 question from them

This is the single reason why the questions were changed, and deductive logic likely removed. Humans with flesh and blood are in the DPR team as well as the recruiting consultant. They can afford internet access.

For those struggling to justify how it is the best things to release questions of on going tests, your assessors may not share your opinions. A lot of complaints mails and calls have already been received from candidates in this regard. Measures are to be put in place. Marks deduction or outright disqualification are also options, depending on established/suspected level of involvement.

Lucky you if the email addresses you are sharing or numbers you are using on whatsapp groups are not the ones on your profile. But then I asked 'how many candidates you go check?'. That's not my headache shaa . . . but DPR 'claims' it has zero tolerance for malpractices or cutting corners. They have history of cancelling tests for suspected malpractice.

By the way, I am not part of DPR applicants.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Laolballs: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
kaka22:
Just finished my test. Snapnet is the worst vendor ever. The questions and options for fill-in-the-gap questions were constructed badly. It got to a point that I was wondering if the questions were set by an illiterate sad... How I wish Dragnet had conducted the test.

Losers are always looking for excuses while successfull people sets their eyes on result. Its so obvious you probably didn't perform well in the apptitut test. We as for me i took the test and am positive i'll kill it. GBAM

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
jayooh:

Na so we see am. Some numerical questions were even incomplete.
Saw something like... If 10men did certain worn in 12days working 5hour a day, by 6men?
And I'm like uh?
as in ehn.. I saw dat question n was like was dis na... Just had to pick sth dia sha
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pearldaisy(f): 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Peeps that say questions were not repeated that's wrong. Someone that wrote today mentioned a question about shoals:fish and that was my first question when I wrote on Monday morning. It's a large pool of questions that are selected at random so there's a possibility that people that haven't written could get same questions that were shared here. Please let there be a fair testing ground, we all are trying to give this our best shot should incase they recruit on merit. So please don't give others undue advantage over us that wrote first. This is a Competition not academic exams.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
BiologicalDvice:

Text, email, plus including (apologies to talkative number 1 of African Limited) parcels through Fedex & DHL, and a helicopter to take him/her to the office to assume duty! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
I don laugh tire. At resume duty grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by imoriafe: 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obajoey(m): 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
pearldaisy:
Peeps that say questions were not repeated that's wrong. Someone that wrote today mentioned a question about shoals:fish and that was my first question when I wrote on Monday morning. It's a large pool of questions that are selected at random so there's a possibility that people that haven't written could get same questions that were shared here. Please let there be a fair testing ground, we all are trying to give this our best shot should incase they recruit on merit. So please don't give others undue advantage over us that wrote first. This is a Competition not academic exams.

you looking so nice honestly. wink cheesy

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Plus10(m): 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
pearldaisy:
Exactly my sister same thing I wrote on Monday.Anyway lets just hope for the best.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
DSSHQ:
At your spare time, you can return to FUTA and ask for a refund for your school fees. Since you lack the ability to comprehend and apply your senses. You make FUTA and their electronics/electrical engineering department look silly for having you as an alumni. Well, on the other side, your result wasn't so good, so they let you pass through. Temitope, you need to reason. You're not a small child any more. Your lack of smartness at 28 years of age makes you think gaining unfair advantage will give you success. Spend time and work on yourself. You can describe your test experience to others here but posting of the test questions? That's silly, anytime,any day!
you're taking it too far. You don't have to mention his name and Alma mater.

He has the right to share his pq and, you have the right to keep yours.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by imoriafe: 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
pearldaisy:
I hope they will be wise concerning this.... Concur bro
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Buharinomics:
Those sharing Questions, kontinue..... I tried making sense before but someone said I have Blackman mentality... Don't worry.. When your neighbor whom u gave questions here to.. Gets employed and gets 150,000 a month before your face ... U will get small sense
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Some people think all Nigerians follow nairaland. Realistically only a small percentage of applicants know of this thread or nairaland in general and life goes on. Just do your best
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
noble4lily:
as in ehn.. I saw dat question n was like was dis na... Just had to pick sth dia sha
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sammiejr(m): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
your status has been "approved " since or they just approved it?
Since
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
sammiejr:

Since
OK ! All the best.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bb12008: 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
DPR: Why our appilcations still showing pending despite the fact that we met the requirements and yet to be invited for tests? This is unfair shortlisting.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nkc22: 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Good evening guys. I did mine today and I can only hope for the best. I appreciate those that gave us a guide on what to expect. It was helpful and God bless you'all....

Please I have a question; a friend of mine didn't make it to his test on Tuesday, is it possible for him to write tomorrow or any of the days left??

Please I need your suggestions...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BiologicalDvice(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
I don laugh tire. At resume duty grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pearldaisy(f): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
obajoey:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
obajoey:

lmaoo...ma nigga setting p already

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jozivill: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
qhuadry:

True talk my guy...maybe people don't know they are competing each other, if body they sweet u after u don finish exam jst celebrate it quietly instead of u giving people unnecessary advantage over u and most importantly over others who have written the test already.... I knw some people benefiting from this act will go against my comment, but jst knw that this is a fact, and moreover some candidates will also be given advantage over u at some point in this test.

my guy chill, the sky is large enough for all the birds to fly without touching each other. we can all make it to the top!

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137