Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3686291 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by scarplanet(m): 12:14am On Jul 27, 2017
DonFreshmoney:
People giving expos and cheats here are fools of the highest calibre.

Well.. you may be correct though
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 1:29am On Jul 27, 2017
I wrote the test yesterday by 2pm at Chamscity, Abuja. If you wrote this test from any of the centres nationwide, and you are the type that observe things very carefully from your own exam centre, you can say that more than a half of the candidates who applied for the various job positions were shortlisted for the test. People were really, really many for each batch, as though it were an entrance exam, and none of the job seekers can say for sure how many SLOTS is needed as a whole. The "recruitment consultant"(SNAPNET or so) will really have a lot of work to do to pencil down names for the next stage. Snapnet will also need to improve in the area of CLEAR and CONCISE question pattern in order to CARVE a NICHE for herself in the recruitment business . In all. I would have preferred the test was from one's area of study.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 4:15am On Jul 27, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:

I would appreciate you politely ask for clarifications. I did not say this recruitment will be concluded in 2018. It is unfortunate that out of your anxiety and fear, you have misunderstood my comments. Someone complained about past recruitment exercises and I simply acknowledged the fact that it has been so in the last two recruitment exercises. You did not even ask how I got to know so much about the Department. These are verifiable facts. How you made this out to be my ''logic'' is unfortunate, when clearly you misrepresented the logic and missed the point completely. A zero score, if it was a question in verbal reasoning. smiley smiley smiley

These are all verifiable facts:

-Fact.The DPR is one of the most organised arms of the civil service in Nigeria. It is not a place where you resume by 10am and leave by 3pm. NO. The career ladder is well cut out to Management Positions. They promote staff once in 3 years. In other words, you work hard, and after 3 annual appraisals, YOU SHOULD GET PROMOTED.
-Fact.2006 recruitment batch resumed in 2008. As a matter of fact officially they resumed in January,2008.
-Fact. 2011 recruitment batch resumed in 2013.
-Fact. The 2011 recruitment batch, that started work in 2013 just got promoted in 2016, after 3 years of working with the Department.
-Fact. I do not know what will happen with this 2016 recruitment batch. Neither did I ever mention that they will resume in 2018.That was why I say you all pray that it is efficient. In other words,pray it is quicker.

If I were you, I will apply,hope and pray that this recruitment is timely concluded.

Sir, I like ur facts about DPR. pls kindly give me ur whatsapp phone no. Or u hi me on this line. 08066364801.U are good bro. cheer

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 6:46am On Jul 27, 2017
shawlar:

@dayjahvoo
Since you apparently couldn't make any sense out of my post, you should have just ignored it. It obviously wasn't intended for you, its meant for people with at least a little comprehension & intellect

Let me just edit that for you;

".... its meant for people with little comprehension and intellect"

There, fixed it! Now you can reach your real target audience.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by LordDJ: 7:07am On Jul 27, 2017
has anyone who missed the scheduled date written the test on another day successfully? if yes, wat were the procedures and how did u go bou it? kindly reply, thank you...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TEETOLU(m): 7:27am On Jul 27, 2017
TEETOLU:
Please I need help from those who had written their test.
Was there alternative forms of identification received at the venue apart from those listed in the instruction?
I'll appreciate a kind response. Especially those at JKK Lagos

Please I'm still hoping someone will help me
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by roolnaado(m): 7:39am On Jul 27, 2017
dayjahvoo:

Mr. Stupid, did you not read the comment on the previous page talking about a specific question that was quoted here and was repeated?

Oh no!!!

Just one question. I thought it was the whole 45...

SMHVV
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TEETOLU(m): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2017
TEETOLU:
Was there alternative forms of identification received at the venue apart from those listed in the instruction?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 27, 2017
TEETOLU:

Please I'm still hoping someone will help me

No. Just ur print out and your I.D
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 27, 2017
Baba, no mind am jare.
kaka22:

Loser? shocked because I pointed out the errors I saw which was corroborated by other candidates. If you didn't notice the grammatical blunders during the test, it means you are either an half baked graduate or just stupid.
Moreover, what gave you the impression that I didn't perform well in the test. You are very confident about your performance (I guess time will tell if you killed the test or not). When the result comes out or they are calling successful candidates to next stage, I will call you out...

For your information, I have written aptitude tests set by Dragnet and Workforce and they are better than the crap I saw today...

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abumas99: 7:52am On Jul 27, 2017
@Zahrudin,pls let chat me on WhatsApp with dis number 07069740490.pls I need some assistance 4rm you pls.pls chat me up b4 12pm today.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BiologicalDvice(m): 8:02am On Jul 27, 2017
You are to come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-card, National ID-card or Drivers License.

The list isn't exhaustive. They should accept other IDs as long as it doesn't fall within:

(Note:Ordinary photographs or photographs stamped before being attached to an identification documents are not acceptable).
Good luck

TEETOLU:

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sebali: 8:08am On Jul 27, 2017
Hi guys, i got a message from DPR yesterday, so i opened the portal to print out the slip only to find out that i was supposed 2 write with batch A(this Monday that just past) but the message from DPR on my mail says am writing on friday(28/07/17). So i would love to know if anybody is writing on that day cos a friend of mine said the exams are to end tomorrow.
Mod plss help me. Tanx
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Share )
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bloom84: 8:55am On Jul 27, 2017
Hello, you can go there today and you will be allowed to take the test. Just make sure you explain your situation to the officials. Good luck!
sebali:

Hi guys, i got a message from DPR yesterday, so i opened the portal to print out the slip only to find out that i was supposed 2 write with batch A(this Monday that just past) but the message from DPR on my mail says am writing on friday(28/07/17). So i would love to know if anybody is writing on that day cos a friend of mine said the exams are to end tomorrow.
Mod plss help me. Tanx
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 8:59am On Jul 27, 2017
sebali:

Mod plss help me. Tanx

Seriously I thought they sent text to everyone concerning change of date, I didn't print my slip until the night before the exam...
They should have done the same to everyone ba, abi are they trying to reduce crowd
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mrsJustveryOkay: 9:33am On Jul 27, 2017
UPDATE FROM JKK
- If you don't have or not in possession of your valid means of ID stated by DPR, any other means of ID is acceptable; if it has your face & name on it.
- Your slated time doesn't matter. You can write the rest anytime as log as you have a valid invite. Date and time were done to control crowd.

All the best people!

TEETOLU:

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 9:34am On Jul 27, 2017
Please guys,

What are the details needed to log in to the designated system for the test when you get to the test venue. I'm having issues logging in to my portal after I already got a mail and print out for the test It keeps popping out "your credentials doesn't match'

I don't know if this could impede my chances of writing the test.

Urgent please.

Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bloom84: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2017
Hello, at the test centre, your email address is your user name and your registered phone number is your password. Don't worry about the portal login details. Good luck!
lawrence83:
Please guys,

What are the details needed to log in to the designated system for the test when you get to the test venue. I'm having issues logging in to my portal after I already got a mail and print out for the test It keeps popping out "your credentials doesn't match'

Urgent please.

Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ultimus: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2017
lawrence83:
Please guys,

Urgent please.

Thanks

It won't. Your login details for the test requires your email (as username) and the phone number you used to register for the recruitment (as password). I believe they did that because passwords always bring up issues.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bmimam(m): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2017
Please I have 2 unrelated questions:

1. Is there parking space at JKK Building or any place nearby for parking?

2. Whats the address for the Kaduna Center, my cousin couldn't remember his log-in details and wanted to go there for inquiries.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 9:50am On Jul 27, 2017
lawrence83:
Please guys,

Urgent please.

Thanks

your wife name is the username, and the password should be her great grand children
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2017
bloom84:
Hello, at the test centre, your email address is your user name and your registered phone number is your password. Don't worry about the portal login details. Good luck!

Thanks sir.

My sincere appreciation. God bless!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2017
Ultimus:

It won't. Your login details for the test requires your email (as username) and the phone number you used to register for the recruitment (as password). I believe they did that because passwords always bring up issues.

Thanks chief.

God bless!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mikedimeji(m): 9:52am On Jul 27, 2017
kaka22:

Loser? shocked because I pointed out the errors I saw which was corroborated by other candidates. If you didn't notice the grammatical blunders during the test, it means you are either an half baked graduate or just stupid.
Moreover, what gave you the impression that I didn't perform well in the test. You are very confident about your performance (I guess time will tell if you killed the test or not). When the result comes out or they are calling successful candidates to next stage, I will call you out...

For your information, I have written aptitude tests set by Dragnet and Workforce and they are better than the crap I saw today...
Baba u don't need to worry urself, it doesn't really change the fact that there were lapses. The recruitment firm need to improve, they can do better

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ogeyon(f): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2017
HI EVERYONE A FRIEND OF MINE MISSED THE TEST STATED FOR 26/7/2017 CAN SHE STILL GO AND TODAY.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 9:56am On Jul 27, 2017
I just pray results come out quickly on Merit ... cos all this federal government Job them..... if e never reach one year them never start
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 9:56am On Jul 27, 2017
Buharinomics:

your wife name is the username, and the password should be her great grand children

Okies sir!

Put some teeth to your trolling plus 'up and coming' comic acting. Apparently, you're extremely terrible at it.

Good luck sir!

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Joyintwos(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2017
ogeyon:
HI EVERYONE A FRIEND OF MINE MISSED THE TEST STATED FOR 26/7/2017 CAN SHE STILL GO AND TODAY.
Yes, I saw them attending to such people, they explained why they missed the test.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 10:06am On Jul 27, 2017
lawrence83:

Okies sir!

Put some teeth to your trolling plus 'up and coming' comic acting. Apparently, you're extremely terrible at it.

Good luck sir!

thanks grin grin grin grin, there u have the teeth
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 10:15am On Jul 27, 2017
Buharinomics:

thanks grin grin grin grin, there u have the teeth

^^ Just this! You could do much more better than this!

More emoticons. Please!

Enjoy your day sir!

I'm done! Take care

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.