Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3679557 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
Laureokafor:
pls what happens if someone is unable to submit within the 45mins.... does it submit automatically?

Well ideally that is how it should be..for other tests ive written..it submits automatically..however this is snapnet..we asked the chief supervisor there before we commenced in the briefing hall and he said it submits automatically..so long as you save and continue for each question..well different info here and there..i believe if otherwise was the case they would have stated it categorically that 'not hitting the submit button' translates to one not taking the test..well just relax and hope for the best
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
nurempy:
A and B are in ratio 3:2, If 10% of the total profit goes for charity and the share of A was #855, what is the total profit?
wud v helped u solve it..but dy are throwing subs at the maths solvers on ds thread.... lool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by baba11(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hafsat24:

For our centre we asked the chief supervisor who briefed us before we started and he said so long as you clicked save and continue for each question..once the time elapses it submits automatically..well who knows..different info here and there
That's exactly how it is.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by whiteangels: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hafsat24:

Well ideally that is how it should be..for other tests ive written..it submits automatically..however this is snapnet..we asked the chief supervisor there before we commenced in the briefing hall and he said it submits automatically..so long as you save and continue for each question..well different info here and there..i believe if otherwise was the case they would have stated it categorically that 'not hitting the submit button' translates to one not taking the test..well just relax and hope for the best

Oga Ade hold on first. If while u are applying for a brass-ring, say GE position online, where u have to fill forms then hit the 'Save and Continue' button as u keeping filling the different segments of the application until u finally reach the Tab where u have the 'Submit' button then the network suddenly goes bad or ur phone goes off, will u assume or not that the applicaton has been submitted, even when u are 'COCK' sure u didnt hit the button?

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Aroboi(m): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
baba11:

That's exactly how it is.
Pls can u go back to an already saved session and maybe answer sm unanswered questions?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Laureokafor:
pls what happens if someone is unable to submit within the 45mins.... does it submit automatically?
Yes, it will submit automatically but ur chances to get the next stage might be reduced. That's 0.1 in 1. For example, U are a Nuclear Physicist, & got a Bomb in a Recreational Centre to detonate the Bomb before 45 mins, & u see the Timer reading in Red, so U will allow the bomb to explode? If it does, it will kill lots of people including urself(God Forbid). So, u need to work on "Accuracy & Speed." Hope U get the Scenario now?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by scarplanet(m): 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hafsat24:

Lol..where did you get that..sha don't give her bp biko cheesy

How many times will the same question be answered? cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by baba11(m): 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
Aroboi:

Pls can u go back to an already saved session and maybe answer sm unanswered questions?
Yeah,it's possible.Just be time conscious.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Aroboi(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
baba11:

Yeah,it's possible.Just be time conscious.
Tnx
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
whiteangels:

Oga Ade hold on first. If while u are applying for a brass-ring, say GE position online, where u have to fill forms then hit the 'Save and Continue' button as u keeping filling the different segments of the application until u finally reach the Tab where u have the 'Submit' button then the network suddenly goes bad or ur phone goes off, will u assume or not that the applicaton has been submitted, even when u are 'COCK' sure u didnt hit the button?

First off..my name isn't Oga Ade..
Secondly I simply stated what we were told and my experience taking other CBT tests..application is totally different from test..thats why for a test you have a timer..the aim of the timer I believe correct me if im wrong is to cut you off and score you based on what you have already done in the time given undecided

14 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by olutoyiin: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Any environmentalist writing tomorrow at jkk centre please indicate
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
scarplanet:

How many times will the same question be answered? cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy..well some find it hard to read back..lets help them..others like the person I quoted above is giving his own version..

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
SacrodAYAN:

I had two sentence completion sections(one had a blank space, the second had two blank spaces), third was analogy

sorry for the late response
Bros u are lucky oh, they didnt test u on synology, All dolls are windows. All bottles are windows ....chai

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SacrodAYAN: 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
OG2TURN:

Bros u are lucky oh, they didnt test u on synology, All dolls are windows. All bottles are windows ....chai

nope they didnt....

am a sis smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by whiteangels: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hafsat24:

First off..my name isn't Oga Ade..
Secondly I simply stated what we were told and my experience taking other CBT tests..application is totally different from test..thats why for a test you have a timer..the aim of the timer I believe correct me if im wrong is to cut you off and score you based on what you have already done in the time given undecided

Sorry i said oga ade, it just a normal way to refer to someone we talking to in lagos. Then, the timer is just to tell u hw much time u are allowed to answer the questions before submitting. Now tell me, why is there any need then for the SUBMIT button in the first place if all answers are automatically submitted once u click the save button. I do not think the SUBMIT button is just for paparazzi oo. Check out now.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pika: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Please house is portharcourt center still on tommorrow
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by deewhydoski(m): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
nurempy:
A and B are in ratio 3:2, If 10% of the total profit goes for charity and the share of A was #855, what is the total profit?
U didn't get the question rite....it was 5% not 10%......#15*0 is d answer
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
SacrodAYAN:

nope they didnt....
am a sis smiley

oh my bad, apologies sis.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Rotex29(m): 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
Abumas99:
Are we not suppose to click on save question per question you answered each.then someone is now saying that you are expected to click save only at the end of all questions in a session.pls you guys should not confuse someone.though,I preview all my questions,it was all ticked.so which one is correct nw.saving question per question you answer or @ d end of a session.pls I need response.
we were told to click save after each question. you will notice that after you must have clicked the save module the number will change from blue to red. but if you have not clicked on save module it will still remain blue
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by quinn08(f): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
whiteangels:

Sorry i said oga ade, it just a normal way to refer to someone we talking to in lagos. Then, the timer is just to tell u hw much time u are allowed to answer the questions before submitting. Now tell me, why is there any need then for the SUBMIT button in the first place if all answers are automatically submitted once u click the save button. I do not think the SUBMIT button is just for paparazzi oo. Check out now.
It submits automatically....Believe me
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by whiteangels: 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
quinn08:

It submits automatically....Believe me

Anyway its just an argument, no one is meant to win. Whatever happens all the best!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kosasly(m): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Stephanie22:
I was to write on the 25th (Tuesday), can I write tomorrow still?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kemzole(f): 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Please I need to known the type of question they set so that I can practice, is it GMAT?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
OG2TURN:

That is simple, mine was difficult. To tackle that kind of question. Take letter D as Dolls, W as Windows, B as Bottles, are/is as =. St.1. All dolls are windows(D=W). St.2 All bottles are windows(B=W). So if asked what Some bottles(B) are... Knowing that B=W, & D=W => W=D. That means, Some Bottles are Dolls(B=D). Thank me later, gave u tips incase u meet it anywhere in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenkels: 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dunamis321(f): 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
Our problem in Nigeria is that some of us don't read. With the numerous posts and even word for word questions dropped, what will it cost u to copy and paste the questions on google and search for more practice questions?
kemzole:
Please I need to known the type of question they set so that I can practice, is it GMAT?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by spleady(f): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
nurempy:

1425 is the total profit b4 the 10 percent deduction. So u r to work with 1425 to add back the 10 percent deducted. I the question Now is Wat is the value of 10 percent?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Shams101: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
whiteangels:

It submits automatically, otherwise, an instruction would be given to do so. Wrt the submit button, it is there for you to submit and leave the hall when u feel u are done.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kemzole(f): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
You think I have all the time in this world to go through 244 pages? If you can't answer my question just shut up instead of telling me bladadash.
dunamis321:
Our problem in Nigeria is that some of us don't read. With the numerous posts and even word for word questions dropped, what will it cost u to copy and paste the questions on google and search for more practice questions?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
Those arguing on SUBMIT BUTTON. Its simple programming. D countdown timer is programmed to >goto Submit. Once it gets to 0:00 so if u hit it or hot. Once its 0:00 command <submit> rakes effect. But if u decide to hit d button b4 d times goes off. Den it will jump command n got to submit directly. The most important button dia is save dat wat registers tge input commands without clicking save the submit will end d program without input data. N thats zero. So weda u press submit or not b fully rest assured dat ur test was recorded. Except for a case wia d system trips or networj goes n u have to restart d program. D example of submit in job applications is entirely are diff program. Dia is no auto countdown timer programmed to activate d submit button. I hope im clear enough. Just go n pray for d exams n hope u are called soonest for d oral interview.. Before d fcc examines d successful candidates n send back to dpr to issue offer letters. Good luck everyone

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kkash: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
spleady:

1425 is the total profit b4 the 10 percent deduction. So u r to work with 1425 to add back the 10 percent deducted. I the question Now is Wat is the value of 10 percent?
multiply 1425 by 1.1

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
whiteangels:

Oga Emma,stop putting up assumptions here. The officials said TEST IS SUBMITTED AUTOMATICALLY when the time elapses. That was how the portal was programmed. This is DPR not GE!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.