Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3687867 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by citizenjuwon(m): 5:11am On Jul 29, 2017
Drnice:
@citizenjuwon, guess u should read this coined from Wikipedia: Before and after independence in 1960, Nigeria was a Federal State of three Regions: Northern, Western, and Eastern. Provinces were also used in colonial times. In 1963, two provinces were detached from the Western Region to form the new Mid-Western Region. In 1967, the regions were replaced by 12
states due to a military decree; only the former Mid-Western Region escaped division, and
formed a single state following the restructuring. From 1967 to 1970 the areas of Mid-Western State and the Eastern Region attempted to secede, as a nation called Biafra during the Nigerian civil war.
Now, you know whom the "Olodo" is? Go, read well. My advice, though.
In this age when anyone in search of information can just use Google, you are here displaying crass ignorance.

It was Nigeria's four region that was fragmented into 12 states before the first shot of war was fired.
Eastern region was never divided into 12 states.
You better write this down somewhere. Olodo

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by citizenjuwon(m): 5:17am On Jul 29, 2017
Drnice:
Surprise me? Dude, I've been successful all my life, & would continually be; & I praise the Most High(God) for it. Let me inform you, if U think I will be exchanging words with U, sorry U failed woefully! Ur approach & manners matter a lot in working environment, just with this little fact, U failed again!!

I did not say you have been a failure at anytime.

I take exception to laying low while there is a deliberate attempt at distortion of Nigeria's nascent history in the name of Biafra.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by citizenjuwon(m): 5:59am On Jul 29, 2017
Drnice:
Oh I see... So u come from North & u clamour for "Federal Character" because it's now OCs recruitment. Mind how you reply people, & learn good manners. U said if I needed Biafra & still went for DPR. Yes! It's in our Land & also our Resources they regulate, therefore We(Biafrans, esp Graduates) are entitled to it. Also, go read about Scotland under Britain, so is Biafra under Nigeria. Maybe then, u may understand me better.

In your first comment I quoted, you made an erroneous claim that Gowon created 12 states in the East during the Civil war.

I told you it was false and corrected you. but you still went ahead to spill the gibberish in your head.

It's better you kept quiet and be assumed to be a fool, than to open your mouth and clear all doubt.

Here you are again, talking about merit in one breath and talking about entitlement to dpr position cos you be Biafran.

My brother, I make bold to assert that you are dull and unteachable.

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:11am On Jul 29, 2017
kemzole:
Please I need to known the type of question they set so that I can practice, is it GMAT?
it's G-BED or G-wagon

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by audiigee(m): 7:13am On Jul 29, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
it's G-BED or G-wagon
.GMAT 2015-16 word for word
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Brosobukeni247: 7:27am On Jul 29, 2017
Drnice:
Oh I see... So u come from North & u clamour for "Federal Character" because it's now OCs recruitment. Mind how you reply people, & learn good manners. U said if I needed Biafra & still went for DPR. Yes! It's in our Land & also our Resources they regulate, therefore We(Biafrans, esp Graduates) are entitled to it. Also, go read about Scotland under Britain, so is Biafra under Nigeria. Maybe then, u may understand me better.

This Drnice like drama sha... U should took all that to the politics and drama section bros not DPR pls
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by musco4me: 7:32am On Jul 29, 2017
Pls those in pH Centre should confirm if the test will hold today
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by scarplanet(m): 7:57am On Jul 29, 2017
musco4me:
Pls those in pH Centre should confirm if the test will hold today

Quit being lazy. Get outa bed, bath and dash down to the testing centre to confirm yourself

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 29, 2017
audiigee:

.GMAT 2015-16 word for word

Are u serious. y telling him even though u know.
Y not wait till after d test.

U are not offering help but only made those who genuinely read for months to fail. Even though de pass, u guys will make d cut-off soar.

You are wicked.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by musco4me: 8:16am On Jul 29, 2017
scarplanet:

Quit being lazy. Get outa bed, bath and dash down to the testing centre to confirm yourself
Mind how u talk on a social platform.
I only asked people that are at the venue and nt u.
U dnt knw who I am and whether am coming from a far distance or not.
Use a decent language in ur next comment.
Its nt a must u comment on an issue DAT does nt concern u.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 29, 2017
My people pls let's take it easy on ourselves, we are not here to quarrel with each other but share knowledge, lets be our brothers keeper..

God Bless Us and crown our effort with SUCCESS!!!...

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by scarplanet(m): 8:28am On Jul 29, 2017
musco4me:

Mind how u talk on a social platform.
I only asked people that are at the venue and nt u.
U dnt knw who I am and whether am coming from a far distance or not.
Use a decent language in ur next comment.
Its nt a must u comment on an issue DAT does nt concern u.
Thank you.

there is a saying that "If u want something to be done properly, do it yourself"...

Why would you want to trust whatever info u get here when u can go push things through yourself?
Obviously you aren't far away from every indication; so quit whining and get things done!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SacrodAYAN: 8:31am On Jul 29, 2017
Drnice:
That is simple, mine was difficult. To tackle that kind of question. Take letter D as Dolls, W as Windows, B as Bottles, are/is as =. St.1. All dolls are windows(D=W). St.2 All bottles are windows(B=W). So if asked what Some bottles(B) are... Knowing that B=W, & D=W => W=D. That means, Some Bottles are Dolls(B=D). Thank me later, gave u tips incase u meet it anywhere in the world.

I beg to differ... I don't agree with some bottles are dolls...it should be 'cannot say'.....I learnt to solve it the set way:- a big set circle(windows) with two distinct smaller circles(dolls and bottles) inside the big set circle.....the dolls and bottles circles don't intersect so we can't say some bottles are dolls

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tk4rd: 8:31am On Jul 29, 2017
When is the next batch going to be invited.?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by musco4me: 8:32am On Jul 29, 2017
scarplanet:

there is a saying that "If u want something to be done properly, do it yourself"...

Why would you want to trust whatever info u get here when u can go push things through yourself?
Obviously you aren't far away from every indication; so quit whining and get things done!
Well, no need arguing with u.
Please whoever that is close to pH centre should notify me of the situation on ground.
There's sanitation in my location and it will still take approximately 3hrs to get to pH.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nwosucjay(m): 8:36am On Jul 29, 2017
Please I was scheduled to write today by 8am but already behind schedule as am on my way to my exam location. Will I be allowed to join the next batch writing today. Please anyone with idea to reply urgently
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 8:39am On Jul 29, 2017
cool
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Valmesk(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2017
nwosucjay:
Please I was scheduled to write today by 8am but already behind schedule as am on my way to my exam location. Will I be allowed to join the next batch writing today. Please anyone with idea to reply urgently
Go to the venue first,on the day we wrote,many that were scheduled for 8am wrote by 11am.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by musco4me: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2017
nwosucjay:
Please where's ur test venue
From wat I HV read here so far, u can join any batch.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Prettypreggy1: 8:41am On Jul 29, 2017
pls, are pple still yet to write d CBT. if u are yet to write or know some1 , pls signify
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ogeyon(f): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2017
Hello everyone a friend missed her test yesterday can she still write today. Abuja center
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by musco4me: 8:49am On Jul 29, 2017
Prettypreggy1:
pls, are pple still yet to write d CBT. if u are yet to write or know some1 , pls signify
am yet to write
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2017
Lol! Yorubas always... U wan make I insult u? U won't get it 4rm me. I said majority of 12 states created was 4rm the East, its main aim is to create chaos among Biafrans(Biafran States/Provinces) during the war (1967), Gowon created it. Oga, take it or leave
it, u lost "totally." I'm done with u & don't expect my reply again. @citizenjuwon

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Anzabur(m): 8:58am On Jul 29, 2017
See this one? Is only rivers and calabar (1967 each) created from partial,not core east,how can you foolishly say majority. Majority were from the north kaduna,kano,kwara( also 1967),etc. Go read well brother!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ultimus: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2017
Drnice, Citizenjuwon, Anzabur

You guys need to quit your bickering. Some of us get notifications and rush to this thread hoping to see something more important about DPR than your arguments. Mbok.

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lilliesboy(m): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2017
musco4me:

Well, no need arguing with u.
Please whoever that is close to pH centre should notify me of the situation on ground.
There's sanitation in my location and it will still take approximately 3hrs to get to pH.
The truth is, you are the UNSERIOUS/LAZY type.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nwosucjay(m): 9:15am On Jul 29, 2017
musco4me:

Please where's ur test venue
From wat I HV read here so far, u can join any batch.
thanks.
I appreciate. Abuja is my venue
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by magabounce(m): 9:15am On Jul 29, 2017
2pm Abuja candidates!!! When and where shall we converge b4 d exams?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by citizenjuwon(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2017
Drnice:
Lol! Yorubas always... U wan make I insult u? U won't get it 4rm me. I said majority of 12 states created was 4rm the East, its main aim is to create chaos among Biafrans(Biafran States/Provinces) during the war (1967), Gowon created it. Oga, take it or leave
it, u lost "totally." I'm done with u & don't expect my reply again. @citizenjuwon

Recall I said earlier that you are unteachable. I still maintain that stand. But I also want to add that you're untrainable.

For the umpteenth time, Yakubu Gowon a.k.a. Jack never created states during the war, neither was Eastern state In the majority of the 12 states created.

However, Gowon created 12 states on May 30th 1967. And the civil war was between July 6th 1967 and 15th January 1970.

Gowon created the following 12 states in Nigeria:

1. North-Western State

2. North-Eastern state

3. Kano State

4. North-Central State

5. Benue-Plateau State

6. Kwara State

7. Western State

8. Lagos State

9. Mid-Western State

10. Rivers State a South-Eastern State,

11. Cross River State

12. East-Central state.

Write this down, Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by musco4me: 9:20am On Jul 29, 2017
lilliesboy:

The truth is, you are the UNSERIOUS/LAZY type.
Thank you sir

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ataiz(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2017
Drnice:
Good morning. Before Gowon, Nigeria was divided into 4 regions (north, west, east and mid-west) then it was divided into 12 states i.e. west (Lagos and western states), east (south eastern, east central and rivers state), mid west (it wasn't divided), north (north western, Kwara, Kano, north central, north eastern and Benue-plateau state). And the division was done in May 1967 before Ojukwu declared former eastern Nigeria independent and the civil war began.

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.