Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681974 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Teguski:
my pending successful just turn to approved and am writing next week Thursday please any useful information on how to go about this exam
congrats... jst chk previous pages

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mlayidi: 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Drnice:
To be sincere with u, have u seen/read/heard where federal agencies shortlist twice? It may sound bad but truth be told.
. Why not wait and see. It's DPR official who said that

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Slexd: 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
martinsfm:
This thread is funny, from maths solver gang to dont talk about the questions gang to it was a very easy test gang now its I dint click submit gang

Lmaoooooooo
hahahajah to read and analyse gangs like you

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Slexd:
hahahajah to read and analyse gangs like you
looooool... to funny gang like you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by whiteangels: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ogoscco:

My dear,let's end all these talk ,exam is over but do you knw u would have made it if ur test were well submitted in NIBSS.
Note: from today once u enter any exam,first read the instructions. That s why so many are making mistakes, let's stop assuming.

Kpakam!!! Next time one writes an exam, its best to just read the instructions and be attentive to the details.

If instructions or invigilators say 'Ensure to SUBMIT' allotting 10secs frm the allowed time to submit isnt asking for too much now oo jare.

Probably sef if some of them had been submitting they would have stopped writing aptitude tests by now.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
Omolizzy, citizen and petrelli very soon your eyes will clear.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by omolizzy(f): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
mancongroup:
Omolizzy, citizen and petrelli very soon your eyes will clear.
Please stop proving me right that you are really a kid that need a lot of growing up to do. I have since moved on and there is no assurance that you'd get the job too. Haba! borrow some sense now

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by karleone(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ogoscco:

My dear,let's end all these talk ,exam is over but do you knw u would have made it if ur test were well submitted in NIBSS.
Note: from today once u enter any exam,first read the instructions. That s why so many are making mistakes, let's stop assuming.

Hahahahaha.. I laff in Swahili..
So because I didn't submit, I didn't make it. Your reasoning beats my imagination.
Lemme inform you that NIBSS asked us not to submit after writing.
Please keep your daft thinking to yourself and focus on your interview invite.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by karleone(m): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
omolizzy:

Please stop proving me right that you are really a kid that need a lot of growing up to do. I have since moved on and there is no assurance that you'd get the job too. Haba! borrow some sense now

Why do I think this is Omoby
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by karleone(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
whiteangels:

Kpakam!!! Next time one writes an exam, its best to just read the instructions and be attentive to the details.

If instructions or invigilators say 'Ensure to SUBMIT' allotting 10secs frm the allowed time to submit isnt asking for too much now oo jare.

Probably sef if some of them had been submitting they would have stopped writing aptitude tests by now.

I'll see where your submission will take you to.
Las las, sense will fall on you.
#Next

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by muut2: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
please house were those invited for test experience and entry level? I am sorry if I am taking you back as I have not been following this topic promptly.if
Thanks for your understanding and anticipated response

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Emmanbayo: 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hello guys,has anyone who wrote on Thursday received any success message? I wrote and I just checked my profile. still the same approved status as it read as before. Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
I still wan yan but if i talk Biafra nah, pple go counta me. Lol! If u were shortlisted or not. Remember "this is not the end of the world."
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
mancongroup:
which batches are you talking of. With the mammoth croud that wrote the test. Do you think they won't take all they needed after last week test. Do you think they have that time to waste. Is like you are new in nigeria! Wake up.

What if they've already employed those they wanted and are now conducting the test just to satisfy the public's curiosity? what if a software glitch happens and they lose all the data from last week's test, and instead of admitting it, they just decide to cover the shame by shortlisting the pending people and choosing from there? all that are still a possibilities right? What is giving you so much confidence that you've made it over the others? confidence in your performance in the test? like you don't think there has to be other candidates who were smarter than you in that test? Perhaps a godfather or a way-maker? And even if you were to land the job? who says it's the pinnacle of life?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Has anyone noticed that there was no network connection on the computers?

Please somebody explain why the computers are not connected to the internet.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by scarplanet(m): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
For the Umpteenth time, let me emphasize again:

IF YOU FAILED TO HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON DUE TO TIME CONSTRAINT, THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. YOUR RESULT WAS SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED TO THE DATABASE.

Do not let what you read here bother you!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
makonko:

Please, can someone(the gurus) explain this for us? Thanks!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by scarplanet(m): 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
makonko:

That is because they were all on a shared Local Area Network. the questions are pooled from a LAN server and not on a server domiciled somewhere on the internet

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by krotimimega(m): 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
Drnice:
Please, can someone(the gurus) explain this for us? Thanks!
To add to the guy above, Intranet (a private network that is contained in an enterprise and consists of many interlinked Local Area Networks) is mainly preferred in conducting a CBT because it ensures data security and integrity unlike the the Internet where data (questions) can easily be accessed by anyone.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monicks: 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
omolizzy:

That you were shortlisted doesn't give you the power to talk down on someone, he is keeping the hope alive and if you can't help by encouraging him why don't you keep quiet. You wrote to your satisfaction in the last test? Honestly you are a kid

I knew there was no need exchanging words with him.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
mancongroup:
come, can't you stop talking about the exams and your computer. Or do you want to write the test again.
maybe he didn't submit and he's trying to console himself.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
musco4me:

If truly am an unserious and lazy type as u described me, I would HV written as a gt and nt an experienced hire.
Hope u knw wat I mean. grin cheesy cool tongue
writing "have" as "HV" shows "experience lazy". Each time I see that, it reminds me of HIV . Write properly, please.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monicks: 12:10am On Jul 31, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
maybe he didn't submit and he's trying to console himself.

Hahahaha! I've not even written mine. I'm only a developer and very familiar with such application software. I've kept them guessing enough just to know what they are.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 12:12am On Jul 31, 2017
makonko:

you wan cheat Abi ?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by engrnic: 12:21am On Jul 31, 2017
Has anyone been invited for the next stage of the recruitment process

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by whiteangels: 12:51am On Jul 31, 2017
karleone:

I'll see where your submission will take you to.
Las las, sense will fall on you.
#Next

Oga why u dey quote me now? Did i ever quote any of ur posts before i made my own comment or did i mention your name or User id?

Finally now u will tell people you are a graduate!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by omolizzy(f): 1:20am On Jul 31, 2017
karleone:

Why do I think this is Omoby
Omoby? who is that? We are two different people

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 5:03am On Jul 31, 2017
Drnice:
From my observation going by the test all sat for. I guess there will be two stages for interview. 1. Role Specification Interview. 2. Managerial/Human-Resource Interview. I guess that's what they will adopt next. For Managerial Interview, always use the STAR method. Note, it's a maximum of 5-6 questions per candidate during each interviews. That's my thought, though.
What is STAR method? Please elaborate.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ogoscco(f): 5:52am On Jul 31, 2017
karleone:

Hahahahaha.. I laff in Swahili..
So because I didn't submit, I didn't make it. Your reasoning beats my imagination.
Lemme inform you that NIBSS asked us not to submit after writing.
Please keep your daft thinking to yourself and focus on your interview invite.
It has not called for insult,just advice.Mr know it all
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 7:11am On Jul 31, 2017
makonko:

lmaoooo this weakened my soul

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 7:13am On Jul 31, 2017
muut2:
please house were those invited for test experience and entry level? I am sorry if I am taking you back as I have not been following this topic promptly.if
Thanks for your understanding and anticipated response
both experienced and GT wrote the test.. some peeps own is still pending tho..some rejected
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by musco4me: 7:13am On Jul 31, 2017
lilliesboy:

Does experienced hire prove you are not unserious/lazy? This is Nigeria were anything goes, so you could have had your higher degree from "any means," if you know what I mean.
For ur info, am gainfully employed.
Very comfortable pay.
With or without writing DPR test, am very okay with my take home pay.
Mind u that some people already working wrote this test.
So go and die.. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P