Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684390 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Teguski: 6:16am On Jul 30, 2017
Everybody just dey talk about DPR test everywhere, while me just they reload my page if my pending successful don change to Approved

There is God o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mlayidi: 7:51am On Jul 30, 2017
Teguski:
Everybody just dey talk about DPR test everywhere, while me just they reload my page if my pending successful don change to Approved

There is God o
. Lol grin, keep reloading. They will approved it soon
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Akexstinger(m): 8:11am On Jul 30, 2017
The save button was for the page you answered. So each page has its own save at the bottom left. And when you click on the save, it takes you forward or to the next page.
Whether you failed to click submit button or not, there is no mark for it.
The important thing was saving after answering a page and moving on to another page. Even when you are done and you click save again, it will take you to the first page like a cyclic system until you click submit.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Slexd: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2017
ELAGAIE:

U ar right, datz hw d system was designed.
I was half done nd my system network went off, i was moved to another system, as i login i saw all my work intact, no need to start afresh.
.I read so many comment with regards the submit button.I want to state here that the exams was not even design for candidates to click the submit button because of the nature of question and time constrain, accept those who can reason with speed of light.so weither you submit or not when the time elapsed the computer automatically submit your answer.your performance depends on certain factors such as the number of question answered,the number answered correctly or not,state of origin and course applied for.so let pray that we are favoured atlast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aodis: 8:52am On Jul 30, 2017
engrnic:
Did anyone notice that when u saved ur answer, the number array below each section of the test, turned red.....

What does that mean?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Birat(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2017
Congratulations to all that wrote the test, wishing all success. Pls any EH Mechanical Engineer in the house, I need the job description, overall objectives and key responsibilities for experience hire mechanical engineer. I cant find it on the site. We need to start preparations for the interview. Gob Bless

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2017
Birat:
Congratulations to all that wrote the test, wishing all success. Pls any EH Mechanical Engineer in the house, I need the job description, overall objectives and key responsibilities for experience hire mechanical engineer. I cant find it on the site. We need to start preparations for the interview. Gob Bless
so you don't have any experience. You lied in your application.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2017
The exams are over. Please, we should put an end to this exam talk. It is over. It is over. Lets focus on the next stage.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 2funkyy(f): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2017
Considering those with pending successful submission it may take a while before the final results are out, am suspecting they will approve and reject some, before they write their test and do the final collation for interview, my opinion though...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2017
AWAITING RESULT
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2017
There will be no result score as in mr.A scored 60 and mr.B scored 70. There will only be a shortlisted names for the next stage of the recruitment and this may come in batches.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by cheks123: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2017
For those that have taken the test congratulations. Just expect to be called for the interview soon. That is if you get the pass mark.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ogoscco(f): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=Slexd post=58968576].I read so many comment with regards the submit button.I want to state here that the exams was not even design for candidates to click the submit button because of the nature of question and time constrain, accept those who can reason with speed of light.so weither you submit or not when the time elapsed the computer automatically submit your answer.your performance depends on certain factors such as the number of question answered,the number answered correctly or not,state of origin and course applied for.so let pray that we are favoured atlast[/quote
] Pls, is a big lie ,I studied information packages in school, ability to log in and log out no matter the time constraints, that is called test.if there is no need for submit button,u ll not see it,besides if u are given test in d class to write and 45minutes given for submission,when ur time elapses and u just kept ur paper on ur desk,ur inviligilator may likely collect ur paper or forgot,so if instruction is given in a test pls follow it,the instruction is to save to get to d next stage and submit after 45minutes,obedience is the key for success.let's pls end this issues.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 11:27am On Jul 30, 2017
Arguing won't do anything for anybody here... Quit the Ish... it's silly to argue with someone you don't even know... let's move on to Better things like, who can be giving us concrete info on how the whole recruitment process will unfold...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 11:27am On Jul 30, 2017
Arguing won't do anything for anybody here... Quit the Ish... it's silly to argue with someone you don't even know... let's move on to Better things like, who can be giving us concrete info on how the whole recruitment process will unfold...

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Birat(m): 11:41am On Jul 30, 2017
mancongroup:
Its not about your experience, its about the advertised job overall objectives and key responsibilties.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2017
I just want some of Us to know that the Test is not the Only stage of this recruitment Process...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mlayidi: 11:57am On Jul 30, 2017
2funkyy:
Considering those with pending successful submission it may take a while before the final results are out, am suspecting they will approve and reject some, before they write their test and do the final collation for interview, my opinion though...
. Yh, thats wat I am suspecting too. They will approved some in coming days. The competition is going to be high
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mlayidi: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2017
mancongroup:
There will be no result score as in mr.A scored 60 and mr.B scored 70. There will only be a shortlisted names for the next stage of the recruitment and this may come in batches.
. Ooh grin competition too high
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by otukpoyam(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
How I see it, selection will be bazed on course, score, eh or gt, and of course state. That's why courses were indicated in the original vacancy. So each state may have a set number of geologist, lawyer, etc dat will scale through. My thoughts though

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
otukpoyam:
How I see it, selection will be bazed on course, score, eh or gt, and of course state. That's why courses were indicated in the original vacancy. So each state may have a set number of geologist, lawyer, etc dat will scale through. My thoughts though

Not a bad assumption though
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gbonyin: 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
same here oh! pending application!
Teguski:

There is God o
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Slexd: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=Ogoscco post=58972928][/quote] what is a big lie,you have no knowledge of how it works.do u know as you answer and save the system algorithm reads and assess you immediately bf the next question,that is why for those who do not save the systems keeps repeating the same questions the have answered and not save.this was a question I asked the instructor and he said the most important thing is to save,but when I am done before time I can submit ans leave the hall.when ever you are in doubt ask questions and don't come here arguing because you are system analyst or what soever
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
DouglasHoc:
@GMB4REAL, @FATDICK, how things. It's been a while you guys visited the thread. This thread is obviously lacking relevant information. Your input at this point will be highly appreciated.

My Brother, 4 me I dey ooo. A single day won't pass without me checking the thread at least twice. U know this period there is no much to say. A lot of ppl helped others with info as regards the test so there is actually no much to say. We will see what happens from now on & will keep u informed of any news. Thanks 4 ur concern. Really appreciate

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
otukpoyam:
which beer do u drink.. u deserve one crate
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by febo15(m): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Teguski:

There is God o
me too oo, is still showing me pending successful submission
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jindu396: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Please my application is still pending and by the grace of God I was told we will be invited soon ,please I need the gmat year and pages abeg help me am not competing with you am from njaba state.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by spleady(f): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
mancongroup:

Lol
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by spleady(f): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jindu396:
Please my application is still pending and by the grace of God I was told we will be invited soon ,please I need the gmat year and pages abeg help me am not competing with you am from njaba state.

Lol go read GMAT year 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
spleady:

Lol go read GMAT year 2018
hehehehehe

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jindu396:

No state like that in Nigeria, you are in the wrong thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.