Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683944 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by FemmyPRAISE: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2016
ciscon:
So far, has anyone's Application Status changed from "Pending-Successful Submission"?. Mine still contains editable attributes, meaning some details can still be edited. Whats our status showing please?

I've not too though it contains "some details that can still be edited" I doubt if u can re- submit to avoid double submittion..let's just chill till dey contact us.its not only u
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ciscon: 9:52am On Nov 07, 2016
FemmyPRAISE:

I've not too though it contains "some details that can still be edited" I doubt if u can re- submit to avoid double submittion

What's your "Application Status" showing?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monicks: 11:32am On Nov 07, 2016
UnimkeAk:

My brother tell them oooh.
They only requested for nysc, degree cert and o levels cert.

Anyway sha I believe the filling of the forms would also be a part of the screening
Both of u r kidding me! What do you call Resume? OK maybe you mean .....for entry level.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 11:37am On Nov 07, 2016
GMB4REAL:

That is how it is
thank you for ur reply i appreciate it. what did it bring when u finally submit it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bunmi111: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2016
Pls help i have been on stage 2 for almost two weeks now, i have tried different browsers on laptop and phone, converted my nysc, waec and bsc certificated but the response i got was error. what else can i do again
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Johnnyessence:
thank you for ur reply i appreciate it. what did it bring when u finally submit it.
I see all the info i provided in the application, starting from my photo, job title applied for, Bio Data, Contact information, Educational Information, Professional Qualifications, Relevant Experiences, Referees & Preferred Exam Center. However, Application Status on top of the page remains PENDING-SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION which i think is the case with every body that submitted & i don't think it is an issue.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BlissfulJeff(m): 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
Johnnyessence:
download dragnet material from this link https://www.dropbox.com/s/hv8sknun3ziw24i/dragnetgsequestions_shopygfx_upload.zip
tnx u vry much.God bless u

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adedee14: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
bunmi111:
Pls help i have been on stage 2 for almost two weeks now, i have tried different browsers on laptop and phone, converted my nysc, waec and bsc certificated but the response i got was error. what else can i do again
Same here...even tired sef.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:18am On Nov 08, 2016
BlissfulJeff:
tnx u vry much.God bless u
pls i cnt access d file.i downloaded it and it didnt open because its a zip file.pls hlp out
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:20am On Nov 08, 2016
Johnnyessence:
download dragnet material from this link https://www.dropbox.com/s/hv8sknun3ziw24i/dragnetgsequestions_shopygfx_upload.zip
pls hlp out,i cant open the file cos it is zipped.hw do i go about it
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by massive1019(m): 6:22am On Nov 08, 2016
BlissfulJeff:
pls hlp out,i cant open the file cos it is zipped.hw do i go about it
download unzip app nah......
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dammy222(f): 11:26am On Nov 08, 2016
Please assist me... I have been trying to apply since but i am stuck at the uploading of passport page.My passport is already in jpg and png format,yet once i upload the file,it tells me to reload the page that an error occurred.i have been stuck here for the past four hours..Can someone please tell me what to do?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mrbllymer: 11:58am On Nov 08, 2016
dammy222:
Please assist me... I have been trying to apply since but i am stuck at the uploading of passport page.My passport is already in jpg and png format,yet once i upload the file,it tells me to reload the page that an error occurred.i have been stuck here for the past four hours..Can someone please tell me what to do?
check the size?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ciscon: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
dammy222:

How come its in both formats at the same time?

Anyways, once you upload and you are asked to reload, try reloading, it would upload.

Also ensure the size doesn't exceed the stipulated size.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dammy222(f): 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
ciscon:

How come its in both formats at the same time?

Anyways, once you upload and you are asked to reload, try reloading, it would upload.

Also ensure the size doesn't exceed the stipulated size.
I have png format and also jpg format.the size is less than the stipulated size of 62kb. I have been reloading since 7am and it is still the same
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dammy222(f): 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
Mrbllymer:
check the size?
the size is less than 62kb
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mrbllymer: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
dammy222:
the size is less than 62kb
reduce and re-upload
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dammy222(f): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
Mrbllymer:
reduce and re-upload
its currently 54kb. Or does the site go smoothly in the midnight? when is the deadline?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mrbllymer: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
dammy222:

its currently 54kb. Or does the site go smoothly in the midnight? when is the deadline?
been long I did mine, not too sure of the size I used, reduce below 50kb and try again. No idea on the closing date but am sure it's November
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Festy4u(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
dammy222:

You might want to reduce it further to about say 30kb. Mine was reduce to 24.6kb and uploaded instantly.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Festy4u(m): 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I got the below message from DPR team on Friday asking me to update my higher institution record:

Dear ************,
We noticed you have a missing Higher Institution Information, please click here to login and update your higher institution record.

But on login into the site, I noticed that my higher institution record was included on the site and was wondering why I was yet asked to update it. Please did anyone got such message from DPR? And if you did, how did you resolved it. Thanks!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dammy222(f): 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
Festy4u:

You might want to reduce it further to about say 30kb. Mine was reduce to 24.6kb and uploaded instantly.
OK, I will then. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dammy222(f): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
Mrbllymer:
been long I did mine, not too sure of the size I used, reduce below 50kb and try again. No idea on the closing date but am sure it's November
OK. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Festy4u(m): 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
dammy222:
OK, I will then. Thanks

You welcome
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SlickM(m): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
For those stuck on either stage 2 or 3, clear your browser cache(all). I don't expect that anyone is using mobile phone to apply.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PrinceAlPacino: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
dammy222:

1. Open your Passport with Paint (by right clicking, 'Open with' and then Paint).
2. Click on 'Resize', select Percentage or Pixels. Reduce the number step by step intens/hundreds. Click OK.
3. Place mouse on the passport area to see the size (in Bytes). If size is more than recommended, repeat Step 2.
Do this until required size is achieved.

Sorry this is soming late. smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by monerozi5590: 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
your page session has expired...... that was the response i got when i tried to login..... what does that mean?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by barrywhytee(m): 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
pls guyz i need Dragnet Past Questions and Answers.... thanks barrywhytee@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dammy222(f): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
PrinceAlPacino:

1. Open your Passport with Paint (by right clicking, 'Open with' and then Paint).
2. Click on 'Resize', select Percentage or Pixels. Reduce the number step by step intens/hundreds. Click OK.
3. Place mouse on the passport area to see the size (in Bytes). If size is more than recommended, repeat Step 2.
Do this until required size is achieved.

Sorry this is soming late. smiley

Thank you. But the thing is I resized with Picasa already and the size was less than stipulated. I even reduced to 4kb at one point and yet it is still saying error. What could the problem be?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by denclen(m): 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
dammy222:

Thank you. But the thing is I resized with Picasa already and the size was less than stipulated. I even reduced to 4kb at one point and yet it is still saying error. What could the problem be?

The problem could be that you are either a non - Nigerian or did not vote for Buhari.

On a serious note: I will suggest you start everything all over again: possibly with a new email. I just registered for someone yesterday. And it worked perfectly using Chrome browser.

I wish you the very best if you decide to try this alternative suggestion.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dammy222(f): 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
denclen:

The problem could be that you are either a non - Nigerian or did not vote for Buhari.

On a serious note: I will suggest you start everything all over again: possibly with a new email. I just registered for someone yesterday. And it worked perfectly using Chrome browser.

I wish you the very best if you decide to try this alternative suggestion.
Lol... OK, I will. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.