Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3688132 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
bunsuq:

Pls help. My pix is Jpg and is 31.6 kB showed it uploaded by giving a √ sign. After clicking on save and continue, my system has been on the same page for like 1hour. Is it not suppose to go to the next page? Pls help.
sorry pls kindly convert it to pdf file. u will first compressed d file from mb mode to kb before u can convert it to pdf format.if it's not uploading log out and do it in the midnight.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
boma4success:

Was it approved immediately u submitted ur application or after a while? If it was after a while, how long after?
i think they are doing the approval of the registration as early as u register. so be patient.i could remember when i was registering then i was unable o input my credentials to their portal and they send message to my email that i should quickly upload my credentials to their portal so let us be patient with them.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
Kubany:

Hi.

I experienced the same thing. Please, how do I submit again? can't find the submit button.
u can submit it again b refresh it again.if it is not going during the day kindly do it in the night.best of success.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
judithidoghogm:
Good evening all.Please I just logged into my profile and found someone's passport at the top of my completed application.attached below is the passport.I don't know if its technical problems but I have contacted them
sorry for that i want to first ask you av u finally submit your form online or u av not. and if u av finally submit your form online do not panic. kindly mail them or call the customer care for help. they will help u.it is technical issues so do not panic.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
MrsAnyanwu:
pls I am in stage 3,what application can I use to decrease the size of my credentials,tnx
first if u are using phone either android or smart phone, kindly use pdf format app. i make use of my pdf app on my bb bold 2 phone and all my credentials was converted.before u convert to pdf kindly compress ur file from mb to kb before u convert it oo.and if the network is not good during the day kindly do it in the night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Johnnyessence:
first if u are using phone either android or smart phone, kindly use pdf format app. i make use of my pdf app on my bb bold 2 phone and all my credentials was converted.before u convert to pdf kindly compress ur file from mb to kb before u convert it oo.and if the network is not good during the day kindly do it in the night.
tnx dear, but I'm using a laptop,how do I compress it, it's already in PDF format
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
@ Johnnyessence, thank u very much 4 guidance u r giving, i really like the way u r calming ppl down explainin 2 them that the approval of application might be in batches according to how u applied. I'm sure ur words have cooled nerves. Pls keep on the good work. Thank u
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by denclen(m): 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
Johnnyessence:
sorry pls kindly convert it to pdf file. u will first compressed d file from mb mode to kb before u can convert it to pdf format.if it's not uploading log out and do it in the midnight.

Kindly show us a screenshot of your approval. So that we can be convinced.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MzQuadrey: 1:32am On Nov 12, 2016
Johnnyessence:
i think they are doing the approval of the registration as early as u register. so be patient.i could remember when i was registering then i was unable o input my credentials to their portal and they send message to my email that i should quickly upload my credentials to their portal so let us be patient with them.
I think his question was, was it immediately u completed the application it was approved or later on? Cos I applied the day it came out n it's still pending tnx

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monicks: 5:09am On Nov 12, 2016
MrsAnyanwu:
tnx dear, but I'm using a laptop,how do I compress it, it's already in PDF format
Download either CutePdf or MagicPdf. Note: there is a difference between printer software and software printers. These are software printers that can print(convert) almost any document to pdf format with no watermarks. Once any of these software has been installed successfully, here's how it works:
-select and open the document you wish to print or resize
-initiate a print command (I.e Contol P)
-From the drop down menu on the Print Property Sheet, select the printer you just installed (i.e CutePdf or MagicPdf)
-On the same Print property sheet, click on the Printer Properties Tab (Properties) to locate the resizing functions of that printer
-Keep playing around with the resizing features until desired achieved.
-Ok your commands accordingly and press print.
-check your new file format and size.
-If File size not desired, reprint the new file paying more attention to resizing.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenkels: 5:54am On Nov 12, 2016
Approved
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 12, 2016
I've been trying to register since on Wednesday but was unsuccessful
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Otolatush(m): 8:26am On Nov 12, 2016
I got a reference number but my application status is showing pending successful submission..... w@ does that imply?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donejossy87(f): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2016
Wait, watch nd pray
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yomi212(m): 10:36am On Nov 12, 2016
Finally the registration is now completed since monday... It' time to watch n pray
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sabr: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2016
Good day sir, I have been trying to get in touch with you. I need an information on NEXIM and only you can give me a reliable answer.

Rumpelstiltskin:
cool

Goodluck to the zoologists and indeed every applicant.

Even more recruitments next year!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MrsAnyanwu(f): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
Monicks:

Download either CutePdf or MagicPdf. Note: there is a difference between printer software and software printers. These are software printers that can print(convert) almost any document to pdf format with no watermarks. Once any of these software has been installed successfully, here's how it works:
-select and open the document you wish to print or resize
-initiate a print command (I.e Contol P)
-From the drop down menu on the Print Property Sheet, select the printer you just installed (i.e CutePdf or MagicPdf)
-On the same Print property sheet, click on the Printer Properties Tab (Properties) to locate the resizing functions of that printer
-Keep playing around with the resizing features until desired achieved.
-Ok your commands accordingly and press print.
-check your new file format and size.
-If File size not desired, reprint the new file paying more attention to resizing.
God bless you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Emasel(m): 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
"Approved"
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dfo12(m): 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
Any idea about the nature of their exam? undecided
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by greatKCforever(m): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Can anyone throw insight on the nature of the exam?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by greatKCforever(m): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
for compression and conversion, i used smallpdf.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bunsuq: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Thank you very much. I will retry.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by boma4success: 6:45am On Nov 13, 2016
Johnnyessence:

MzQuaddrey is right, my question actually is dat how many days exactly after registration will it take b4 it gets approved? Coz I've submitted and gotten a pending status since close to two weeks now
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by alimat216(m): 7:04am On Nov 13, 2016
boma4success:

MzQuaddrey is right, my question actually is dat how many days exactly after registration will it take b4 it gets approved? Coz I've submitted and gotten a pending status since close to two weeks now
I think only those qualified as earlier stated in their requirements were approved after cross checking I.e age, course, etc
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by McSterling(m): 7:04am On Nov 13, 2016
dfo12:
Any idea about the nature of their exam? undecided
Check this link. I saw some things there.

http://www.webdatatutors.com/dpr-firs-past-questions/

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jazmiynne: 7:11am On Nov 13, 2016
AwedMan, what documents did you submit on your application pls?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Awedman: 8:58am On Nov 13, 2016
Jazmiynne:
AwedMan, what documents did you submit on your application pls?
My nysc certificate, institution certificate and o level certificate.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jazmiynne: 11:31am On Nov 13, 2016
Awedman:
My nysc certificate, institution certificate and o level certificate.

Ok
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Awedman: 11:36am On Nov 13, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Ok
But make sure it is arrange in the order they want as my opinion.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Emasel(m): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Ok

I got ur PM, but couldn't reply I keep getting mailer daemon.

How may I be of help?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.