Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683759 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crystalng: 11:40am On Aug 23, 2017
UPDATE!!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by modash(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2017
Crystalng:
UPDATE!!!

Do they mark CBT

I though the results are computer generated

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hkana: 11:53am On Aug 23, 2017
JO2020:
You people who.....
Well said bro. Respect.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hkana: 11:55am On Aug 23, 2017
modash:

Do they mark CBT

LOL. They probably printed each applicant's page, marked it, uploaded it and sent to DPR.

Information like this is what the guy quoted up there was referring to.... Some people though.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 11:58am On Aug 23, 2017
uscofield:
expect good news next week
If to say you dey work for Human Resources Department for DPR I for give you Thumbs up, but since you are not... Bros Calm dan.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DPRmoniker: 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
modash:

Do they mark CBT

While not alluding that the 'update' is genuine, there was manual input to the marking of the test due to questions without answers and also due to errors in some of the questions. You wouldn't penalize someone for a question that is incomplete or that has errors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DivineKayy(m): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
DPRmoniker:

While not alluding that the 'update' is genuine, there was manual input to the marking of the test due to questions without answers and also due to errors in some of the questions. You wouldn't penalize someone for a question that is incomplete or that has errors.
IT can be used to address those errors...once they've noticed the errors...they simply give those questions as bonus or remove them completely. Discard that manual marking of CBT thing, not in this century.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nothing like manually Mark anything. No be all Snap net Staff go school ooo some no know maths and English sef
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DPRmoniker: 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
Meanwhile, Delta State having more than 50 candidates that scored more than 50%, whereas the neighbouring Bayelsa has around 15 candidates with more than 50% score. Oh, what a time to wish one is from Bayelsa State.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
DPRmoniker:
Meanwhile, Delta State having more than 50 candidates that scored more than 50%, whereas the neighbouring Bayelsa has around 15 candidates with more than 50% score. Oh, what a time to wish one is from Bayelsa State.
Like where did you get your facts from
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by k199192: 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Crystalng:
UPDATE!!!

Who marks CBT. I thought the system has been pre programmed to do that,
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
I would appreciate if the guy who posted that chief whip stuff, should please come in and give us the lastest info!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
DPRmoniker:
lol..based on this fact..if you were from bayelsa .. the chances of you making 50% sef is low... not trying too throw shots at bayelsa indigene
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
martinsfm:
lol..based on this fact..if you were from bayelsa .. the chances of you making 50% sef is low... not trying too throw shots at bayelsa indigene
To say another tribe is more brillant than another is derogatory. I will only agree if you say some tribes have more educated people than others. Do not turn this thread to a hate one PLEASE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 247Dior(m): 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
DPRmoniker:
other states nko?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adakoleagbenu: 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
DPRmoniker:

dis lying is unhealthy. plz stop it. we only deal in facts. what are your facts?

meanwhile What of Benue

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by papyrus2(m): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

dis lying is unhealthy. plz stop it. we only deal in facts. what are your facts?

Bros, no fear.
It's well.
They can't say just 15 passed the exams from Bayelsa

meanwhile What of Benue
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by papyrus2(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

meanwhile What of Benue

It can't be true for just 15 to pass
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by athorello(m): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
You guys are welcome back.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by engrnic: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
Any news my people
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Olumegzy: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
But Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
Matthew 19:26.

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Olumegzy: 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jesus said to her, "Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?"
John 11:40.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DPRmoniker: 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
papyrus2:

It can't be true for just 15 to pass

I can't remember saying anything like passing the test. In things like this, there is no specific pass mark for everybody. For instance, if they want 40 candidates per state for the next stage, they will select about the top 40, even if they scored 25% (this is just an example pls).

You no know say people no sabi book again? You may be shocked if you see the raw results of some of these recruitment tests, upon the fact that there were proliferation of exam questions here and there.
Even 6 years ago when people sabi book small this one happened, don't forget in a hurry (2011):
[url]https://www.nairaland.com/736777/80-first-class-2.1-failed [/url]
http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/26695-80-of-first-class-second-class-upper-applicants-failed-nnpc-exam-gmd

"Oniwon, who disclosed that the NNPC was currently carrying out a recruitment exercise, stated that the result of the recruitment examination was not as good as expected as 80 per cent of the so-called first class and second class upper graduates scored less than 20 per cent." - Aug., 2011.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 11:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
DPRmoniker:
Do you know?

That 3400 people might have registered in Delta and 2400 wrote the exam while only 500 could have Registered in Bayelsa and 300 got called for Exam

I bliv in Federal Character to an extent.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 24, 2017
Lol clearly this trend is now just for banter.. i can tell you for free No emails have been sent out neither is there going to be a 2nd test. Next stage is interview and once the phase starts I'm certain multiple ppl on this trend will confirm getting emails at the same time just like we did for the test. Pls get busy and stop posting "my source" sub stories...pizz out

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DPRmoniker: 12:16am On Aug 24, 2017
Buharinomics:

Do you know?

That 3400 people might have registered in Delta and 2400 wrote the exam while only 500 could have Registered in Bayelsa and 300 got called for Exam

I bliv in Federal Character to an extent.

Lol. You may not know that many qualified and experienced candidates remained "pending" or 'rejected' because a given number of candidates have been selected from their state of origin. How can you select 2000 from one state and select 300 from another for the same test? No allow people hear you o!

For example of how this kind of shortlisting is done, check Nigerian Navy shortlist . . . 115 flat for all states (http://joinnigeriannavy.com/Content/INTERVIEW-LIST-2017.pdf). Not exactly with likes of DPR but 2400 vs 300 is out of equation.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by frankblazing: 5:41am On Aug 24, 2017
Guys listen to this guy: @DPRMoniker.
He is making a lot of sense.
As for me, I concur with most of his assertions.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 8:39am On Aug 24, 2017
DPRmoniker:

Lol. You may not know that many qualified and experienced candidates remained "pending" or 'rejected' because a given number of candidates have been selected from their state of origin. How can you select 2000 from one state and select 300 from another for the same test? No allow people hear you o!

For example of how this kind of shortlisting is done, check Nigerian Navy shortlist . . . 115 flat for all states (http://joinnigeriannavy.com/Content/INTERVIEW-LIST-2017.pdf). Not exactly with likes of DPR but 2400 vs 300 is out of equation.
u no go fit force people to apply for job when them no want na. if na only 300 DPR see as Qualified ... na the 300 them go use jor... abi them go Register COW put to write the test... MY guy the data captured is the data used upon all chwa chwa so no think say na equal number of people apply from each state... take Bornu for instance... how many people u think say dey for Chibok open Lappy apply for Dpr
I don dey blab sef... make i komot go office.... una bye bye
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sambolino: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2017
Buharinomics:
u no go fit force people to apply for job when them no want na. if na only 300 DPR see as Qualified ... na the 300 them go use jor... abi them go Register COW put to write the test... MY guy the data captured is the data used upon all chwa chwa so no think say na equal number of people apply from each state... take Bornu for instance... how many people u think say dey for Chibok open Lappy apply for Dpr
are u implying borno will have less competiton?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2017
sambolino:
are u implying borno will have less competiton?
who am I to know... am I DPR ni?
Whatever I say here na just my own Mumu assumption. It doesnt affirm or decline any insinuation... na assume i assume ooo... nor go take am serious ooo Bros SAMBOLINO

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by freezone4real(f): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Buharinomics:

Do you know how many graduates are from BORNO? Do you know how many Borno Indigenes are living outside Borno? And who told you BH can stop anybody from applying for DPR or any other job?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sambolino: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Buharinomics:

who am I to know... am I DPR ni?
Whatever I say here na just my own Mumu assumption. It doesnt affirm or decline any insinuation... na assume i assume ooo... nor go take am serious ooo Bros SAMBOLINO
okay sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.