Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684902 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ifeanyija(m): 8:57am On Oct 20, 2017
Anyone got sms from dpr?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1porsche: 8:58am On Oct 20, 2017
dayjahvoo:
So called graduates are just too stupid, it's almost physically painful.

DPR are now so lazy that they can't just send a mail informing you of having scaled through to the interview stage, they have to start playing games on their site?

The person who said Nigerian graduates are not employable is not wrong at all. One fool here said if your profile shows "object moved", you've failed and other fools are even taking him serious. Object moved is just a programming error, a glitch.

Do not stupidly touch anything on your profiles. If you don't make the interview stage because you aren't good enough, it's better than if you don't make it because you are too stupid.

you dont have to insult people on their ignorance. lets learn to tolerate everyone and clerify people on issues they are being mislead with rather than be forming the almighty and the NOAH of all living things.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2017
Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bopm: 9:12am On Oct 20, 2017
1porsche:

you dont have to insult people on their ignorance. lets learn to tolerate everyone and clerify people on issues they are being mislead with rather than be forming the almighty and the NOAH of all living things.

Don't mind him, he failed to realize that talking like dis makes him as much a fool and stupid as the same graduates he chose to insult.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Khisagye(m): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2017
I will advice us to kindly download the uploaded documents on our dashboards to verify if truly they are ours. My Dashboard was showing four uploaded documents when I login yesterday, I was disturbed because I can vividly remember of uploading only three documents (NYSC Cert, Degree & SSCE). I then downloaded all the four document showing on my dashboard & was shocked to see two degree certs, one is mine & the 2nd bears a name I have never come across. I then went ahead & deleted the 2nd cert. In a nutshell I think the "editable update" on our dashboard is for a good reason best known to those in charge of the recruitment processes.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2017
They have started sending messages
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2017
I have to use my old tab where its already logged in, mine is showing edit too
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by modash(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2017
jidex4life:

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2017
jidex4life:
What is showing on your profile? Object moved or editable?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DirtyGold: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2017
grin Now, where are those prophets of doom citing 2012 nnpc history? It is happening now and guess what? America knows! grin cheesy

Wishing us all success. One love.

What's tha business?

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by policy12: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2017
jidex4life:

What was ur profile showing before you receive this msg?

Was it editable or object moved?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bekeel: 9:23am On Oct 20, 2017
noble4lily:
What is showing on your profile? Object moved or editable?
What is your profile showing Object moved or editable
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by oote: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2017
jidex4life:
Yes I receive SMS now
Screenshot and let's see....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by oote: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2017
jidex4life:
Prove ur authenticity bro.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kyukastan: 9:27am On Oct 20, 2017
oote:

Prove ur authenticity bro.
Scroll up sir
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 9:33am On Oct 20, 2017
Dear Applicant, You have been invited for an Interview on 7th November, 2017. Time: 10am. Other information will be communicated on our portal. Hrm Team.

Kyukastan:

Scroll up sir
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 20, 2017
It cant be one person u know. Actually anyone can.easily save a number as DPR n compose a message. Was trying to find d first one sent by dpr, d title, couldn't find it. Those im not disputing d fact, but we need more prove.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MzSheila: 9:34am On Oct 20, 2017
During the test, not everybody got a text msg, some missed their test because of this, could it be the same thing happening now?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by modash(m): 9:36am On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=noble4lily post=61595581]It cant be one person u know. Actually anyone can.easily save a number as DPR n compose a message. Was trying to find d first one sent by dpr, d title, couldn't find it. Those im not disputing d fact, but we need more prove. [/quote

Their is also time and date.
I think its genuine

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obajoey(m): 9:43am On Oct 20, 2017
This one wey my profile no gree open, ayam not understanding

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ezyk(m): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2017
ifeanyija:
Anyone got sms from dpr?
Please what's ur profile showing is it editable?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by oote: 9:48am On Oct 20, 2017
Kyukastan:

Scroll up sir
1 - 1..... L�lz!!! Nice one bro.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 20, 2017
Still I say it cant be just one person. And no adequate info in the msg, no number to.call or mail to reply for queries, n no venue, its not too professional, let d guy talk na. Cos from d msg his profile should carry d interview infos n not even his mail. Like I said if u save my number as DPR, n I compose message like dis even better n.send to you it will appear same. Pls let him.give more clearification. Just hope he isnt playing a prank on.us

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 20, 2017
MudiagaOdogun:
OK. Good morning everyone. Very few people including myself and two of my colleagues are unable to login. I do not know why and wouldn't want to speculate.

I managed to login last night but was unable to view my profile. So if ur experiencing that you are not alone. BTW, I applied for Engr GT.
Try to clear browser cache. It happened to me. N if u changed password, it might occur, u can type anoda phone
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by modash(m): 9:59am On Oct 20, 2017
noble4lily:
Still I say it cant be just one person. And no adequate info in the msg, no number to.call or mail to reply for queries, n no venue, its not too professional, let d guy talk na. Cos from d msg his profile should carry d interview infos n not even his mail. Like I said if u save my number as DPR, n I compose message like dis even better n.send to you it will appear same. Pls let him.give more clearification. Just hope he isnt playing a prank on.us

oga everybody's profiled changed yesterday, then today some people got message with time and date, with the message even saying the portal will be updated?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 20, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yildaz: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2017
Interview invite is now rolling. If you have not received text, do not worry. Your dashboard will contain interview details once all recently uploaded documents have been processed and finally closed .

For those applicants who have certifications and credentials recently acquired. You better upload it and boost your chances. DPR knows that most candidates must have obtained recent updates hence making it editable.

Do not mind those fearful graduates with low IQ who can't reason and take decision on their own without been told. No wonder Nigeria is like this with no astute youth. Some even say it is a trap. They have been instilled with low self esteem and fear that they can't stand for their right and talk. Those are the people that are easily manipulated and influenced without any thinking faculty.

If I found out your application ID, I will make sure you will not be employed in DPR. We don't want pushovers. We want people who can defend and protect our country from foreign oil investors.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 10:03am On Oct 20, 2017
What are you saying If u haven't gotten urs why not relax and pray u gets it. The message is genuine

noble4lily:

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DirtyGold: 10:07am On Oct 20, 2017
yildaz:
Interview invite is now rolling. If you have not received text, do not worry. Your dashboard will contain interview details once all recently uploaded documents have been processed and finally closed .

For those applicants who have certifications and credentials recently acquired. You better upload it and boost your chances. DPR knows that most candidates must have obtained recent updates hence making it editable.

Do not mind those fearful graduates with low IQ who can't reason and take decision on their own without been told. No wonder Nigeria is like this with no astute youth. Some even say it is a trap. They have been instilled with low self esteem and fear that they can't stand for their right and talk. Those are the people that are easily manipulated and influenced without any thinking faculty.

If I found out your application ID, I will make sure you will not be employed in DPR. We don't want pushovers. We want people who can defend and protect our country from foreign oil investors.
Preach it sir!
It baffles me a lot the kinda things I read on this thread and to think that on a premium job opportunity as this, only the brightest minds will congregate. Well....

What's tha business?

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 10:07am On Oct 20, 2017
yildaz:

What da F are you going on about?! You know the DPR is not a military organisation right? Dumbass!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.