Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3686126 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 10:08am On Oct 20, 2017
I dey suspect u to be a hr personnel... Thanks for the update to clear those wt low iQ

yildaz:
Interview invite is now rolling. If you have not received text, do not worry. Your dashboard will contain interview details once all recently uploaded documents have been processed and finally closed .

For those applicants who have certifications and credentials recently acquired. You better upload it and boost your chances. DPR knows that most candidates must have obtained recent updates hence making it editable.

Do not mind those fearful graduates with low IQ who can't reason and take decision on their own without been told. No wonder Nigeria is like this with no astute youth. Some even say it is a trap. They have been instilled with low self esteem and fear that they can't stand for their right and talk. Those are the people that are easily manipulated and influenced without any thinking faculty.

If I found out your application ID, I will make sure you will not be employed in DPR. We don't want pushovers. We want people who can defend and protect our country from foreign oil investors.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 10:10am On Oct 20, 2017
You guys talk too much.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 20, 2017
If they're sending invites, it will either be via text and/or email just like the first test. And why is one invite saying "Dear Applicant" and another saying "Dear *name* "

Hmmm...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uramma: 10:10am On Oct 20, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 20, 2017
yildaz:
Interview invite is now rolling. If you have not received text, do not worry. Your dashboard will contain interview details once all recently uploaded documents have been processed and finally closed .

For those applicants who have certifications and credentials recently acquired. You better upload it and boost your chances. DPR knows that most candidates must have obtained recent updates hence making it editable.

Do not mind those fearful graduates with low IQ who can't reason and take decision on their own without been told. No wonder Nigeria is like this with no astute youth. Some even say it is a trap. They have been instilled with low self esteem and fear that they can't stand for their right and talk. Those are the people that are easily manipulated and influenced without any thinking faculty.

If I found out your application ID, I will make sure you will not be employed in DPR. We don't want pushovers. We want people who can defend and protect our country from foreign oil investors.

The above bolded are exactly my sentiments! How can any right thinking person say "it is a trap"? I don't understand. Someone even went further to say "They don't expect us to jump into conclusions"; Really?

When you apply for most jobs, it is FCFS (First Come, First Serve). There is no time to start speculating and conjecturing. It is really saddening.

Well, one can understand that the economic situation of things has made many paranoid though. If you have any new skill or qualifications you've got, please upload before the final processing. wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 11:41am On Oct 20, 2017

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Plus10(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2017
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this time around who ever is not patient enough will be scammed.Be wise!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2017
Plus10:
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What's funny?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2017
Someone please explain.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2017
herlecks:

You people will not hear until you've been properly scammed.

If i question people's IQ you'll say i'm rude. Desperation can make someone less sensible

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2017
dayjahvoo:
So called graduates are just too stupid, it's almost physically painful.

DPR are now so lazy that they can't just send a mail informing you of having scaled through to the interview stage, they have to start playing games on their site?

The person who said Nigerian graduates are not employable is not wrong at all. One fool here said if your profile shows "object moved", you've failed and other fools are even taking him serious. Object moved is just a programming error, a glitch.

Do not stupidly touch anything on your profiles. If you don't make the interview stage because you aren't good enough, it's better than if you don't make it because you are too stupid.
u have really help d object moved guys thanks

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 11:50am On Oct 20, 2017
Dpr calling themselves *scammers.* lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by insperyadyou: 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
After googling what "object moved" is in the ICT world, you then come here to be forming fake intelligence, and abusing graduates that may even have better qualification or experience than you. What are you even feeling like? In case you don't know, a truly intelligent person is always polite-minded

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
insperyadyou:
After googling what "object moved" is in the ICT world, you then come here to be forming fake intelligence, and abusing graduates that may even have better qualification or experience than you. What are you even feeling like? In case you don't know, a truly intelligent person is always polite-minded

Yes i gree. I googled it, has nothing to do with the fact i actually have an IT background.

But the other stupid people too should have googled it.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolanee(f): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hello,
From my observations so far, d above msg to Dear Umeh claiming to b a msg from Dpr about d nxt stage (interview) is a big scam..on page 308, d guy screen shot his entire profile with his phone and email to d whole world, he should be ready for whatever come nxt claiming to b from Dpr

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
From pending successful submission/approved guys dispute, now moved object vs edit guys. am sure dpr are enjoys this

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Any tip for d interview, Engrs are u expecting any technical related interview questions? Pls respond
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
insperyadyou:

I have no qualms with mistakes and not being perfect. Nobody is.

What i take offence with is some loud-mouthed buffoon coming on a public site and stating categorically that "anybody with object moved did not make it to the next stage". People think stupid people can only harm themselves but that's not true. By making dumb statements and coloring it as facts, they can also harm others and I'm not referring to just the topic of recruitment
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
herlecks:
Dpr calling themselves *scammers.* lipsrsealed
I commented but ppl were saying low IQ this n that, it takes high IQ to understand n examine facts, dpr are not calling themselves scam, the first message were from scammers who used bulk sms with the name DPR, now dpr hr are also monitoring trends on nairaland n had to revert immediately to avoid ppl been scammed. N with same DPR as sender, ur phone will group d messages under same conversation.
Lets be careful and always look at times critically before concluding. Like I said then I didnt dispute the message but needed more conviction.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
noble4lily:

I commented but ppl were saying low IQ this n that, it takes high IQ to understand n examine facts, dpr are not calling themselves scam, the first message were from scammers who used bulk sms with the name DPR, now dpr hr are also monitoring trends on nairaland n had to revert immediately to avoid ppl been scammed. N with same DPR as sender, ur phone will group d messages under same conversation.
Lets be careful and always look at times critically before concluding. Like I said then I didnt dispute the message but needed more conviction.

Don't mind them. If you let desperation lower your IQ, scammers will have a field day with you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by whiteangels: 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
Zahrudin:
From pending successful submission/approved guys dispute, now moved object vs edit guys. am sure dpr are enjoys this

Guy abeg no vex oo, i don too endure i no fit bear am again.
Na say ur phone keyboard no dey type wetin dey always dey ur mind abi ur script editor don resign ni.
Omo ur grammatical constructions fit make DPR say dem no dey recruit again oo. Abeg no vex oo, na just observe i dey observe.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adakoleagbenu: 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
but how did dpr know the phone numbers of those who were sent "fake messages "?

anyhow e be, we will know when they start interviewing from the website
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Arysexy(m): 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
All of u putting ur details and numbers here, beware!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenkels: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
Okada abeg drop me here... Who is the landlord of this particular page

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
dayjahvoo:

What i take offence with is some loud-mouthed buffoon coming on a public site and stating categorically that "anybody with object moved did not make it to the next stage". People think stupid people can only harm themselves but that's not true. By making dumb statements and coloring it as facts, they can also harm others and I'm not referring to just the topic of recruitment

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tdarry: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
whiteangels:

Guy abeg no vex oo, i don too endure i no fit bear am again.
Na say ur phone keyboard no dey type wetin dey always dey ur mind abi ur script editor don resign ni.
Omo ur grammatical constructions fit make DPR say dem no dey recruit again oo. Abeg no vex oo, na just observe i dey observe.
grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uramma: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
dayjahvoo:

My man who have hot temper, I don't think DPR would like people like you.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
dayjahvoo:

I got what you meant. It is really disheartening for someone without verifiable facts to conclude that "object moved" means the end to someone's application journey.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Arysexy(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
harveybeaks:

You are quite right oo but ur explanation is confusing to me. If dpr didnt send d first invite, how did dey know d exact people to send the disregard message to..it would have made more sense and be more believeable if d disregard message was sent to everyone since dpr wouldnt have known who nd who got d interview message.

DPR got their numbers here, same way the scammers got them
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Laureokafor(f): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
pls what 3 documents are GT supposed to upload?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uramma: 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
Laureokafor:
pls what 3 documents are GT supposed to upload?

Didn't you upload them during the application period?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenkels: 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
DPR will clear the air soon. Take a chill �

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.