Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3679005 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kyukastan: 7:25am On Oct 21, 2017
EngrVin:
Dear Applicant, You have been invited for an Interview on 7th November, 2017. Time: 10am. Other information will be communicated on our portal. Hrm Team.

Good morning sir, is urs assessable or application portal closed?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Reader1988: 7:29am On Oct 21, 2017
modash:

True but I guess everybody would prefer to be with the few and not the many
Those whose portal is editable are the ones with documents mismatched. That is, the name they used to apply differs from the names on the uploaded documents . Like someone pointed out he didn't write maiden name but it is on result. If yours is closed, it means your documents are intact.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by michaelismenten: 7:30am On Oct 21, 2017
Misskay90:

I uploaded statement of result as well. Mine is closed

Me too
Mine is still open
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Reader1988: 7:32am On Oct 21, 2017
michaelismenten:

Me too Mine is still open
The name u used does it have maiden name?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by michaelismenten: 7:34am On Oct 21, 2017
Reader1988:

The name u used does it have maiden name?

No but I uploaded statement of result not certificate
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 7:36am On Oct 21, 2017
Reader1988:

Those whose portal is editable are the ones with documents mismatched. That is, the name they used to apply differs from the names on the uploaded documents . Like someone pointed out he didn't write maiden name but it is on result. If yours is closed, it means your documents are intact.

You are simply speculating.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Reader1988: 7:40am On Oct 21, 2017
michaelismenten:

No but I uploaded statement of result not certificate
but does your statement of result has maiden name?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2017
At this point, ONLY DPR HR team can explain why some candidates application portals are closed while others are still open and editable.

1. Some people never uploaded anything and theirs are closed

2. Some uploaded document(s) and theirs are open.

However, my instinct tells me that those whose portals are closed may have not moved to the next stage.

It is also important to note that DPR already have your details and documents with them even before you were shortlisted for test. They may still request for them during interview.

I see no reason why people are rushing to upload new document or edit already existing details on their portal.

It is my prayer that God Almighty will show mercy and bless those who truly rely on Him with this job.

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by baba11(m): 7:51am On Oct 21, 2017
See my application. Application closed. I have been following this thread since months' ago but it baffles me that none has credible info to pass across, just speculation. I think we shouldn't give ourselves high blood pressure because of this. We should move on in life, which I have done!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 8:21am On Oct 21, 2017
If i talk now they'll say somebody was insulted.

See someone up there stating categotically that if your portal is closed it means they have processed your documents and you are safe. Somebody will say from the way he's talking he must work in DPR hr, when in fact he's probably the most ignorant person here.

It is more logical that if your portal is closed then you haven't moved to the next stage as that also happened to those who weren't invited for the test. By the way, my portal is also closed.

The only ray of hope is that, before portal was closed during test invite, test dates had already been communicated to the successful ones.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2017
You are even contradicting yourself. Time will tell fit those still hopeful. And for you all drawing conclusions that you are out of the race, let it be to you according to your desire.

dayjahvoo:

See someone up there stating categotically that if your portal is closed it means they have processed your documents and you are safe. Somebody will say from the way he's talking he must work in DPR hr, when in fact he's probably the most ignorant person here.

It is more logical that if your portal is closed then you haven't moved to the next stage as that also happened to those who weren't invited for the test. By the way, my portal is also closed.

The only ray of hope is that, before portal was closed during test invite, test dates had already been communicated to the successful ones.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2017
You are even contradicting yourself. Time will tell for those still hopeful. And for you all drawing conclusions that you are out of the race, let it be to you according to your desire.

dayjahvoo:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by modash(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2017
Onyiridike:
At this point, ONLY DPR HR team can explain why some candidates application portals are closed while others are still open and editable.

1. Some people never uploaded anything and theirs are closed

2. Some uploaded document(s) and theirs are open.

However, my instinct tells me that those whose portals are closed may have not moved to the next stage.

It is also important to note that DPR already have your details and documents with them even before you were shortlisted for test. They may still request for them during interview.

I see no reason why people are rushing to upload new document or edit already existing details on their portal.

It is my prayer that God Almighty will show mercy and bless those who truly rely on Him with this job.

My instincts are also the same

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2017
These are unnecessary speculations and I could sense impatience, childishness in almost every post up there. Wait till dpr contacts (invites or rejects) you via mail.. you blokes should stop speculating ignorantly.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uscofield: 8:32am On Oct 21, 2017
dayjahvoo:

Before the test, those that were not invited had their applications Rejected, I was on their profile. Those that had pending successful submission also had theirs rejected after the test.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 8:37am On Oct 21, 2017
Allow them to keep speculating... They totally forgot there is power in D tongue. Let's wait and see what changes will be noticed by those who claim they can still access their portal

herlecks:
These are unnecessary speculations and I could sense impatience, childishness in almost every post up there. Wait till dpr contacts (invites or rejects) you via mail.. you blokes should stop speculating ignorantly.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 8:37am On Oct 21, 2017
Application Portal Closed! Is a message that your portal is no more accessible for alteration and editing hence is being processed. If you haven't moved on it should have been displayed already on ur portals before being closed. So my view is that either going to be rejected or invited depends on the outcome of their processing when the portal closed. It's not possible they invite very few or less number for the interview, so those whose portals are still open, I can't say anything about it. But I know my Case is different.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Magma012: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2017
With the way this thread is going, 1000 pages dey learn... DPR will soon open the portal with informations and close the ones open be4.. And anoda drama will start.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2017
uscofield:

Before the test, those that were not invited had their applications Rejected, I was on their profile. Those that had pending successful submission also had theirs rejected after the test.

Isn't that exactly what i stated? The venue of the test had already been communicated to those who were approved even before "application rejected" showed up on the other portals. That's why i said that's the ray of hope here.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jjj37: 9:12am On Oct 21, 2017
God's good.!

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2017
EngrVin:
You are even contradicting yourself. Time will tell for those still hopeful. And for you all drawing conclusions that you are out of the race, let it be to you according to your desire.

I know your type. You can't think unless your pastor does it for you. If things were according to people's desire, we'd all be working in DPR right now.

Just because someone is being logical doesn't mean they are swearing for you.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 9:17am On Oct 21, 2017
@GMB4real, @Fatdick, @Fayenis. Your input is highly required at this point. The latest stage of this recruitment is application closed Vs application editable. Those that were not shortlisted for the test have their application portal closed. And DPR did say it categorically that any information or development will be communicated via the application portal. If your portal is closed at this point, it's in your best interest to move on. Many other opportunities will come. I remember writing about 7 aptitude tests before getting the job where I work presently. One application turned down is not the end of the road. And for those who are 'obviously' still in the race, like I said before, what will be will be.

But please house is there any OND applicant on nairaland with changes to his/her application portal?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 9:22am On Oct 21, 2017
Lol... I laugh in Spanish. Be logical u hear ba! I believe in the word FAITH and not drawing unreasonable conclusions when it's not needed

dayjahvoo:

I know your type. You can't think unless your pastor does it for you. If things were according to people's desire, we'd all be working in DPR right now.

Just because someone is being logical doesn't mean they are swearing for you.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 9:22am On Oct 21, 2017
tolesky:
Application Portal Closed! Is a message that your portal is no more accessible for alteration and editing hence is being processed. If you haven't moved on it should have been displayed already on ur portals before being closed. So my view is that either going to be rejected or invited depends on the outcome of their processing when the portal closed. It's not possible they invite very few or less number for the interview, so those whose portals are still open, I can't say anything about it. But I know my Case is different.

If they didn't want your profile to be editable anymore, they would simply disable that option just the way it was before. They don't have to close the whole portal just to make sure you don't edit.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2017
OND recruitment was manual

DouglasHoc:
@GMB4real, @Fatdick, @Fayenis. Your input is highly required at this point. The latest stage of this recruitment is application closed Vs application editable. Those that were not shortlisted for the test have their application portal closed. And DPR did say it categorically that any information or development will be communicated via the application portal. If your portal is closed at this point, it's in your best interest to move on. Many other opportunities will come. I remember writing about 7 aptitude tests before getting the job where I work presently. One application turned down is not the end of the road. And for those who are 'obviously' still in the race, like I said before, what will be will be.

But please house is there any OND applicant on nairaland with changes to his/her application portal?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2017
This is one of the biggest employment dilenma I have seen in recent times. You do not know what side of the coin you belong. If your portal is still open you feel you are on a safer side. Those whose application portal is closed feel they are on the better side of positivity. Those with "object moved" cases too wish to get a good report in the end. The question now is, whose report will we believe? I shall believe only the report of DPR which will better explain if the controversy is over or not.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by modash(m): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2017
If everybody profile was closed then people won't speculate as much but the fact that very few(less than 5 on this thread I think) still have there's open is quite telling because it gives the indication that applicants have been segregated based on some factors. So I guess we can only have a small ray of hope like the guy earlier said.
Let's wait and see sha
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2017
Those that didnt make it to the next stage, their details have been deleted from dpr server, but those that made it to the next stage have their details still intact with dpr. Thats why they emphasised on checking ur profile if their is any development. And when they want to send invites they will just invite those they still have their details in their website. They were just making life easier for themselves. Thats what happened during aptitude test for those with 'approved' and 'pending submission'.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2017
You guys should ask those that received SMS invite
for the interview if their own portal is accessible or not.

Shikenan smiley

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2017
makonko:
You guys should ask those that received SMS invite
for the interview if their own portal is accessible or not.

Shikenan smiley
Nobody received any SMS invite. You said you receive SMS for interview and no venue was stated among other things
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2017
motivationspika:
Nobody received any SMS invite. You said you receive SMS for interview and no venue was stated among other things

Some received.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harry715: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2017
Some of the candidates who received an invite yesterday, their portal was closed also.

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.