Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,585 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682274 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
It is still Approved

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
Pdirac:

I did not make any update, since there is no instruction to that effect.
I now understand, case closed.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Aroboi(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
neoclassical:
99% of comments here are based on assumptions/speculations. No one is sure of what is happening. It could be that the site was hacked. Review of credentials was supposed to be done before shortlisting for aptitude test, while original documents submitted will be reviewed during interview. It is DPR that has the final say. My portal was accessible for hours yesterday till I changed one of my referees, thereafter, it closed immediately. If you use an unregistered email and password to log in, they will tell you "the credentials do not match their record" but if you use a registered email and password, they will tell you "Application portal has closed". So no one knows what is happening. Even one of the guys that claimed his portal is still accessible said it is showing "Pending Successful submission". How possible is it, when the test has been taken and records of people that were not shortlisted terminated immediately ? Some are lying while many are speculating. Only a message from DPR will clarify the development.
I kinda agree with you..i believe they reviewed our credentials before now..i.e before shortlisting. I guess they deliberately closed the portal for nw and for the few that are still accessible, i believe they will still close it..but it has nothing to do with the next stage.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
pedroito:
i can still login
Did you make any update or edit on your profile ?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
tolesky:

Did you make any update or edit on your profile ?

YES......OF COURSE
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
Zahrudin:
Mine is still accessible

You said that your status is still showing "pending successful submission" and your portal is still accessible . I take it you still went ahead to take the CBT without being "approved"?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bekeel: 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
pedroito:
It is still Approved

From a reliable source, no application is accessable for now. Some people should stop lying. If u say u can still access urs then copy and paste here to confirm ur claim. Pls stop this nonsense. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bekeel: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
From a reliable source, no application is accessable for now. Some people should stop lying. If u say u can still access urs then copy and paste here to confirm ur claim. Pls stop this nonsense. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
Bekeel:

My portal as at 12:48PM

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dannycrane77: 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
Misskay90:

You said that your status is still showing "pending successful submission" and your portal is still accessible . I take it you still went ahead to take the CBT without being "approved"?

Guys. Stop confusing yourself . Dpr will communicate the next stage to us via email. Application closed ko application open ni.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by xtiana01: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
uramma:
Anyone with 2.1 and showing application portal closed?
yes
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dannycrane77: 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
Pdirac:

My portal as at 12:48PM

Guy pls wat is dis.lol.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by neoclassical: 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Misskay90:

Do not take that guy you quoted serious. He is not saying the truth. From his previous posts, he is supposed to be undergoing Airforce training as he claimed he made it to NAF training school since 2 months ago. So what is he doing here. He claimed his portal is still accessible yet it is showing Pending Successful Submission.I will not fold my hands and watch anybody give me HBP.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
dannycrane77:

Guy pls wat is dis.lol.

LOL.You don't expect me to display my details for the whole world to see now.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
modash:

abi is it that the portal has a bug??
some profiles are not accessible some are edit-able and other are object-moved
nawao
Seems like it, It takes a lot time to update the profiles (basically) individually since the CBT result was offline but they may be able to sync the results to each profile though but there is bound to be error like the object moved thingy.
Not that I know how they are doing it but I believe it shouldn't be this difficult and long. just shortlist the highest 100 candidates from each state and take it up from there. Since screening was already done before the CBT.
What do I know sef!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Talento(m): 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
tolesky:

Tried that but couldn't see the profile tag on the menu

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Talento(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Bekeel:

My profile as at 1:10pm

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Am confused about the portal being closed..God will hekp us
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
Click on log out na

Talento:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by engrnic: 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Has anyone tried contacting DPR from the numbers given on the "contact us menu". I sent them a mail, am yet to get a reply.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by neoclassical: 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Talento:

my guy, please tell us the month you saved the screenshot. Even if your portal is still accessible, there is no way it will show APPLICATION COMPLETED after editing as it is showing on your dashboard right now. Probably you stored the screenshot on your phone or system after the registration last year. We must unravel the truth behind this brouhaha. I am waiting. Below is one of the screenshots you uploaded:

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
engrnic:
Has anyone tried contacting DPR from the numbers given on the "contact us menu". I sent them a mail, am yet to get a reply.

You do realise its a weekend right?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
Bekeel:

hehehehehe does that say their profile is accessible are d ones that did not even make it to d test....
They will make sure they frustrate ur lifes to d core.
Wuna neva c anything yet
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
Reader1988:

Please those with their portal open, did u receive SMS text as well? Or those with text, is your portal open or closed.
If your portal is still accessible and you did not receive interview invite then nothing anybody will say that i will believe again
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
neoclassical:

Do not take that guy you quoted serious. He is not saying the truth. From his previous posts, he is supposed to be undergoing Airforce training as he claimed he made it to NAF training school since 2 months ago. So what is he doing here. He claimed his portal is still accessible yet it is showing Pending Successful Submission.I will not fold my hands and watch anybody give me HBP.
hehehe u get sense guy
some ppl no fit eat because of portal close. Any 2.2 applicant that has portal close should pls indicate..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
mzbeeba:

My friend got the text invite for the interview and later got another text saying he should disregard the first one
He checked his portal and it was closed
Kindly explain this
Be ready to accept whatever comes up. Some comments here will break your hearts many, many times
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
dannycrane77:

Guy pls wat is dis.lol.
He hasn't made any update or editing on his profile
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by engrnic: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
Does anyone with pending successful submission status, still able to access the portal. i just hope this all turns out for good.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by stans4lyf: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
those with pending successful submission later turned to " application portal closed" just like now. but that's no conclusion that "applications portal closed " now, means case closed for us. let's still be hopeful.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
EazyMoh:
Hnmm my "object" is still "moved" o! Which kind wahala be dis one now?
One hour I will give up the next I will get hope up again.
And this thing will take like two weeks to completely resolve like that pending successful submission saga. The thing that is confusing me more is that I scattered the CBT and with my 2.1 it's hard to believe I didn't make the next stage.
Rubbish!

And who told you that you scattered the CBT? Just pray. By strength shall no man prevail.

There may be other candidates from your state who may have done better than you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
Onyiridike:

And who told you that you scattered the CBT? Just pray. By strength shall no man prevail.

There may be other candidates from your state who may have done better than you.
i beg chuk sense on d guy head
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Talento(m): 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
neoclassical:
my guy, please tell us the month you saved the screenshot. Even if your portal is still accessible, there is no way it will show APPLICATION COMPLETED after editing as it is showing on your dashboard right now. Probably you stored the screenshot on your phone or system after the registration last year. We must unravel the truth behind this brouhaha. I am waiting. Below is one of the screenshots you uploaded:

Guy I am not here to argue with you. You can believe anything you wish. So I had to screenshot the application completed page after application so that I will use and show someone the "menu icon" today right? you are wise indeed. And based on your level of knowledge I guess you should know by now that if you open a screenshot picture the current time will not display on it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: hannychic and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.