Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,707 members, 7,865,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3699613 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by omonosa25(m): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
Finally, una Don derail the thread.... Shuooo!! some NLander eh! The link for downloading the said study Pack is in a page in this thread o( page 20s), and there are forums specifically created for dissemination of such material.

Albeit, the nature of the test is still unknown.

The PENDING SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION means people will still be screened. NOT everybody that registered will write the test.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by harqyn: 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
pls someone shld help with d registration process. Am i to fill d column "Add higher institution" n submit before proceeding to drag d required documents OR I drag d documents first n later go back to HIGHER INSTITUTION n submit in STAGE 3. pls am confused. I need ur urgent response plssssssssss
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
harqyn:
pls someone shld help with d registration process. Am i to fill d column "Add higher institution" n submit before proceeding to drag d required documents OR I drag d documents first n later go back to HIGHER INSTITUTION n submit in STAGE 3. pls am confused. I need ur urgent response plssssssssss
I filled secondary school, B.sc and M.sc first then I compressed all the documents with ilovepdf, everything was within the 320kb limit and I put all 3 starting with discharge etc just as they said we should arrange and I clicked continue and it went through at once you can do it either ways just be sure to do everything on the page before proceeding.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chipower: 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
pls house, how should I fill the gap for relevant experience. I'm asking cos I'm still working there. thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by faites(f): 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
OK, I have a problem. I've got my hands on the very popular dragnet and gse questions only to realize that I don't have the faintest idea of what it's talking about. All those calculaions are just so confusing. The solved questions are not even helping.
I applied for a public relations position. My question now is, are we (non engineers) required to do all those calculations or are we getting separate questions?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bory: 3:20am On Nov 19, 2016
How do I resize my documents. They are all in PDF format.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayoor15(m): 3:44am On Nov 19, 2016
faites:
OK, I have a problem. I've got my hands on the very popular dragnet and gse questions only to realize that I don't have the faintest idea of what it's talking about. All those calculaions are just so confusing. The solved questions are not even helping.
I applied for a public relations position. My question now is, are we (non engineers) required to do all those calculations or are we getting separate questions?
welcome to the real world dear

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Prodigee: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2016
faites:
I believe the questions will be strictly based on your field. Now they shouldn't expect someone with your background to know even the rudimentals of courses such as physics; for instance where questions are dealing with acceleration, speed, time and distance. Again, i don't see why they would first group the applicants into two - graduate and experienced, and then further group the graduate trainee into various fields, comprising the environmental, management, administration, engineering, and so on. My advice to you will be to practice your GMAT well, know your field's core subjects as well, and do the sections you can in GSE(dragnet format). All this people shouting dragnet don't even know if they are the ones to conduct the tests. So don't get yourself too worked up! Just be adequately prepared...Shikena!

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
bory:
How do I resize my documents. They are all in PDF format.
as in I do not get ur question. First what is d size of ur file.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
chipower:
pls house, how should I fill the gap for relevant experience. I'm asking cos I'm still working there. thanks
pls relevant people that av done their registration and are on this category should kindly answer this question. Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
omonosa25:
Finally, una Don derail the thread.... Shuooo!! some NLander eh! The link for downloading the said study Pack is in a page in this thread o( page 20s), and there are forums specifically created for dissemination of such material.

Albeit, the nature of the test is still unknown.

The PENDING SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION means people will still be screened. NOT everybody that registered will write the test.
hmm really pls are a worker of dpr or Nnpc niii. Are u a worker of ppmc and ptdf niii. Pls stop spreading false information ok. Each and everyone that got registered will be screened appropriately except u register twice. It has been slated on their website that u should not register twice. So pls each and everyone should follow instruction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.