Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3694250 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hello everyone, good evening i've submitted the application and please i'll like to know if i'm on the right track, I can only see something like. Pending successful application please is that proper for those who have successfully submitted. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
chloe7:
Hello everyone, good evening i've submitted the application and please i'll like to know if i'm on the right track, I can only see something like. Pending successful application please is that proper for those who have successfully submitted. Thanks
yes u are on the right track. Be patient about the final approval of ur application. Best of success.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
Johnnyessence:
yes u are on the right track. Be patient about the final approval of ur application. Best of success.
Thanks a lot God bless you. wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tola09(m): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Fellow participant I will not advice you to cram the dragnet or gmat materials. Kindly read it very well.create time for it and digest it very well its simple.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Festy4u(m): 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Fellow participant I will not advice you to cram the dragnet or gmat materials. Kindly read it very well.create time for it and digest it very well its simple.

Please do well to forward to:

Thanks!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Structuralman: 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
m
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
chloe7:

Thanks a lot God bless you. wink
u are welcome. Its good in helping people in times of needs.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hotsemo: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
Johnnyessence:
excuse me here ok. Pls be careful with ur words here ok. So are u saying that it is good in helping our selves baaaa. Pls rethink on what u type here ok. Nairaland is a platform that provide help in times of need. Pls be careful with ur words ok no one is ritualist neither scammers. Pls kindly check my signature very well on nairaland ok. Am a patriotic Nigerian that always love to help.

He's not calling you a scammer or a ritualist. For some of us who use NL a lot we understand what he said. Rather than post emails online for everyone to see you can ask people to send you a PM. Its a personal mail which you alone have access to it... So calm your nerves bro

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hotsemo:

He's not calling you a scammer or a ritualist. For some of us who use NL a lot we understand what he said. Rather than post emails online for everyone to see you can ask people to send you a PM. Its a personal mail which you alone have access to it... So calm your nerves bro
ok
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by thexzy(m): 6:21am On Nov 18, 2016
Hotsemo:

Your head is there broda (on point). They guy only failed to understand na why him dey para.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HealthCoach1: 6:32am On Nov 18, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.