Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681764 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ultimus: 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
Read what you wrote and then read your previous posts on this thread. You need to start putting on the tags you're sharing. Joker.

yildaz:
From these posts, it shows that Nigerian graduates are cowards and liars.

Why not just contribute and state your deduction. Why must you lie that a DPR staff tells you this, my uncle who works in HR department tells you that, my Aunt told me those, my DPR staff freind said that.

We have seen series of obvious different contradictory statements from the so called DPR staff everyone claim to have. This tells you one thing; most people here are LIARS.

Why can't you just say your statement and analyse logically with reasonable deduction. Why claim to be what you are not. This thread portrays the Nigerian mentality killing us today. Even just online, we still keep lying.

And we are educated and enlightened, how do we refine the upcoming ones with all this. I am disappointed with all these hypocritical acts.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yildaz: 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ultimus:
Read what you wrote and then read your previous posts on this thread. You need to start putting on the tags you're sharing. Joker.

You still don't get it. All what I wrote is based on my inference.

I never lied that any info I post is from a DPR source. Why telling lies for fun.

We go to Mosque and Church everyday yet the most Corrupt and Wicked people in the world.

Deception and lies are in majority blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodwalima1985(m): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
I think he's being too reserved . Remember a deadline was given to those required to make an update which has since elapsed and they are still having access to their portals .

I think if what they (dpr)always claimed about this portal saga is anything to go by, by now all portals would've been closed even if regret and success mails/sms have not started rolling OK?.

Am not saying it is over yet rather am just applying my small logic to say their response was merely a HR gimmicks .

If you call them and said you received the mail asking you to update, who ever is responding to you at the other end will sound almost congratulatory to you .

If you dont believe it try it .

Best of luck to all of us .
Cheers !.

Ogoscco:
I called one of the agent via DPR contact address,he personally told me that those that HV their portal closed HV a complete requirements in their application,and mail were sent to others to update theirs,as all portals must be closed before d next stage,once the update is done,they close urs,he equally said once all these are done,mail will flow for interview. So no panic. Pray.God will choose whosever he wants.Good evening.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BluMalam(m): 5:50am On Nov 06, 2017
goodwalima1985:

Remember a deadline was given to those required to make an update which has since elapsed and they are still having access to their portals .

I think if what they (dpr)always claimed about this portal saga is anything to go by, by now all portals would've been closed even if regret and success mails/sms have not started rolling OK?

Simple and pure indisputable logic.

I also thought all portals would be closed by the deadline, but alas a handful remain open to this moment.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Slexd: 7:00am On Nov 06, 2017
The portal thing has nothing to do with success.i have seen some applications were candidtate where ask to update portal even bf aptitude test,in many cases portal close even bf aptitude test.the only means of communicatiob is text nd email.so pls lets wait until dpr start rolling out mails.Godbless

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Moving4: 8:15am On Nov 06, 2017
So after the DPR exams, dey HV not called any1 patterning to their results or wat next?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ueobonv: 10:49am On Nov 06, 2017
Moving4:
So after the DPR exams, dey HV not called any1 patterning to their results or wat next?

I don't think so
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by femocool4real: 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
has any portal been closed after updated. we can use that to know if truely dey want incomplete info to be completed.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1porsche: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
@ femocool4real:
for the question you ask i will say yes..
i have been kinda careful with my analysis here cos of the people i find my self with in the room... hence i stay put.
there are few observation since the portal became editable and the following proceeding outcome maybe that will help you on you own assumption as to the scenero being played by the major actors DPR and its co-actors.

1.Most portal became editable the first 24hrs no message was sent to anyone to update and as soon as you update you info in less than 24hours it became portal closed.

2.Most portal became editable and after 24-36hrs most people did not edit theirs and they got message to update their portal in less than 24hrs it became portal close.

3. Most people were having portal object moved and still got the message to update and since they couldnt see what to edit they called DPR their profile were restored and they effect their update.

4. Most people portal became editable and got the message to update via text/mail yet up till now their portal still remain editable and not yet close.

for me as an application am in one of these category and i have my logical deduction from this event since DPR reside to play the mind games with all application...

i have this little write up will help you get a picture of whats happening.

cheers to the house..

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
goodwalima1985:
I think he's being too reserved . Remember a deadline was given to those required to make an update which has since elapsed and they are still having access to their portals .

I think if what they (dpr)always claimed about this portal saga is anything to go by, by now all portals would've been closed even if regret and success mails/sms have not started rolling OK?.

Am not saying it is over yet rather am just applying my small logic to say their response was merely a HR gimmicks .

If you call them and said you received the mail asking you to update, who ever is responding to you at the other end will sound almost congratulatory to you .

If you dont believe it try it .

Best of luck to all of us .
Cheers !.

Hey chief, couldn't reply your PM.
Please send me a mail using the mail on my profile.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by smarthrng: 10:24am On Nov 07, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by femocool4real: 10:38am On Nov 07, 2017
now i can understand what you people mean by moved. my account has been moved for past 2 months. each time i login to my account i only see vacancy details. i can see my application details. i think this happen to some people here. no one knows what is happening at the moment. lets just be hopeful and believe in God.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bekeel: 11:14am On Nov 07, 2017
femocool4real:
now i can understand what you people mean by moved. my account has been moved for past 2 months. each time i login to my account i only see vacancy details. i can see my application details. i think this happen to some people here. no one knows what is happening at the moment. lets just be hopeful and believe in God.

What do u mean by vacancy details?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodwalima1985(m): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2017
Good morning Sir,
Have you seen my mail yesterday ?. I sent it around 8pm .

Thanks.

HRtechnique:

Hey chief, couldn't reply your PM.
Please send me a mail using the mail on my profile.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by engrnic: 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
Someone in one of the Whatsapp groups said that he heard that DPR has started sending invites for oral interview. Please can anyone confirm this?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by keboxxerxes: 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
engrnic:
Someone in one of the Whatsapp groups said that he heard that DPR has started sending invites for oral interview. Please can anyone confirm this?

Regard as false. If it was true, it would have been widespread like the update profile mails.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijaboy756: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
Buhari said any agency that recruits without approval will be sanctioned.

His speech at the National Assembly today
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by piro2rule: 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
engrnic:

Pls add me to the watsapp group. 07033214142
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obajoey(m): 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
engrnic:
The interview will be done on the whatsapp group.

Signed.
Whatsapp Admin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mamasbakery: 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
obajoey:

The interview will be done on the whatsapp group.

Signed.
Whatsapp Admin
please add me to the whatsapp group 08063971020
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by oote: 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
U ppl don dey donate phone numbers as if Una dey donate blood.... Interview will come up after NAPE Conference. Make Una relax ok!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obajoey(m): 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
oote:
U ppl don dey donate phone numbers as if Una dey donate blood.... Interview will come up after NAPE Conference. Make Una relax ok!
leave them oo, by the time i donate their numbers to GNLD people.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
Where are these people
Walush
palaver
saddeeq
dprmoniker
tamihawtt87
HRtechnique
1porsche
etc
?

Please Feed the house with any information u have regarding the next stage of this exercise
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
Is it a possibility not to have an interview stage in the Dpr recruitment process?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 1:25am On Nov 08, 2017
Goderlist:
Where are these people
Walush
palaver
saddeeq
dprmoniker
tamihawtt87
HRtechnique
1porsche
etc
?

Please Feed the house with any information u have regarding the next stage of this exercise
They have done so several times and were attacked with insults.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 7:07am On Nov 08, 2017
The FG have banned fresh recruitment for 2018, in MDAs , except for presidential approval. I hope it doesn't affect DPR 2016 ongoing recruitment we have been salivating over.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Yammama(m): 8:53am On Nov 08, 2017
I dnt tink so cos its not part of der 2018 budget lets just be prayful

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by onyebuchiezenwa1: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
please add me to whatsapp group
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abobim: 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
it might be because the budget was to reduce cost
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mawi2000: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
Pls add me to WhatsApp
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MrsBee: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
tolesky:
The FG have banned fresh recruitment for 2018, in MDAs , except for presidential approval. I hope it doesn't affect DPR 2016 ongoing recruitment we have been salivating over.

I think it does. I just spoke to the call agent from DPR and he said the recruitment is temporarily on hold.

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.